Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Solma: Nah... I'll heal, eventually. Heh, means Gowen's extra, extra snuggly with me though at the moment....
    Mar: Well that's always good. I love it when Kenny gets extra snuggly!

Chris: *smiles and swims off*

Mar: *thinks* Solma, have you ever tried matchmaking before?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: Well that's always good. I love it when Kenny gets extra snuggly!

Chris: *smiles and swims off*

Mar: *thinks* Solma, have you ever tried matchmaking before?
      Solma: Matchmaking?

Dray: You know, setting someone up with a possible partner...

Solma: Oh! Once or twice....
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Solma: Matchmaking?

Dray: You know, setting someone up with a possible partner...

Solma: Oh! Once or twice....
        Mar: Really? Are you good at it? I want to set Chris up with someone.
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Really? Are you good at it? I want to set Chris up with someone.
          Solma: I'll do what I can... did you have anyone in mind?
          sigpic

Comment

Solma: I'll do what I can... did you have anyone in mind?
            Mar: *thinks* Hm, not really. He never described to me what kind of woman he likes. But since he likes to be silly and flirty at times, I guess a woman who has those characteristics as well?

*to Dray* Do you know anyone either?
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *thinks* Hm, not really. He never described to me what kind of woman he likes. But since he likes to be silly and flirty at times, I guess a woman who has those characteristics as well?

*to Dray* Do you know anyone either?
              Dray: *shrugs* Don't look at me...

Solma: Hmm... well almost everyone I know are fey... would he like on of the younger Sith? They tend to be less boistrus than the others
              sigpic

Comment

Dray: *shrugs* Don't look at me...

Solma: Hmm... well almost everyone I know are fey... would he like on of the younger Sith? They tend to be less boistrus than the others
                Mar: Sure, that could work. Hopefully, he won't make her upset, but he is really sweet deep down inside. What is she like?
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: Sure, that could work. Hopefully, he won't make her upset, but he is really sweet deep down inside. What is she like?
                  Solma: Well she's quite playful, she also has a favour for air magiks. You think he may like her? It's her choice of course, but maybe it I could lure her down her some time
                  sigpic

Comment

Solma: Well she's quite playful, she also has a favour for air magiks. You think he may like her? It's her choice of course, but maybe it I could lure her down her some time
                    Mar: Thanks, she sounds just like his type. I think he will love to meet her. When you ask her, just tell me her answer the next time I return.

*looks at Chris on the other side of the waterfall. He has finally come up from air*

Mar: The things I do to keep him happy...
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks, she sounds just like his type. I think he will love to meet her. When you ask her, just tell me her answer the next time I return.

*looks at Chris on the other side of the waterfall. He has finally come up from air*

Mar: The things I do to keep him happy...
                      Solma: I'll be sure to ask her. *looks rounds and notices that Dray has gone to sleep* Heh... I'll see you later *vanishes into thin air with a wave to Chris and a wicked wink to Mar*
                      sigpic

Comment

Solma: I'll be sure to ask her. *looks rounds and notices that Dray has gone to sleep* Heh... I'll see you later *vanishes into thin air with a wave to Chris and a wicked wink to Mar*
                        Mar: Ok, bye! *smiles*

Chris: *waves back and swims towards Mar* Why did she wink at you?

Mar: Nothing, we just had a little girl talk is all.

Chris: Ok. I'm hungry. Let's grill some burgers. *goes to dry off and start grill*

Mar: I want to help! *runs after him*
                        sigpic

Comment

* after rematerialising ariel realises she does not know how to find molly and starts to cry again*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                            * after rematerialising ariel realises she does not know how to find molly and starts to cry again*
                            *There is a shimmer in the air and Solma stands in front of Ariel, her arm still bandaged*

Solma: Hey, what's with the water-works? You okay?
                            sigpic

Comment

*There is a shimmer in the air and Solma stands in front of Ariel, her arm still bandaged*

Solma: Hey, what's with the water-works? You okay?

Ariel:*hugs her* no, it is not! i messed things up...again. and this time no one is gonna help me .*furious* i'm just an useless hybrid.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                                Ariel:*hugs her* no, it is not! i messed things up...again. and this time no one is gonna help me .*furious* i'm just an useless hybrid.
                                *Solma hisses slightly as Ariel hugs her injured arm*

Solma: Careful girl! I'm not wearing the bandages as a fashion statment Now start again and tell me from the beguining. You're not a useless hybrid, whoever told you that, I'll make sure they suffer for upsetting you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X