Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Solma: Ow! Yes, normally. Shouldn't have even been hurt *Gowen hugs her close, careful of her arm, cheering her up slightly* No they didn't, but I think they started to get suspicious. There were these glasshouses of herbs, and I decided to mess around with the light balances. No matter what they do now, those glass buildings are going to be dark houses No light in them what so ever
    Chris: That's wonderful, Solma! Now we have a slight advantage over them. It will take them a while to regrow those.

Mar: *finishes* There. I hope you get better, and thanks again. I know how dangerous those machines can be. McKay should be fired for working for one!

Chris: I can't wait to inform the commander. Solma, if you still wish to come on another mission, you can. If you don't, that is understandable.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Chris: That's wonderful, Solma! Now we have a slight advantage over them. It will take them a while to regrow those.

Mar: *finishes* There. I hope you get better, and thanks again. I know how dangerous those machines can be. McKay should be fired for working for one!

Chris: I can't wait to inform the commander. Solma, if you still wish to come on another mission, you can. If you don't, that is understandable.
      Solma: I want to help! Though I'm not the only one that'll make their lives a misery! my kindred are very angry with them hurting me. I doubt any of those involved are going to have an easy life for a long time.

Gowen: *hugs Solma* I'm just glad you're okay. Next time though, don't go alone

Solma: I promise Gowen. I'm sorry... *snuggles against Gowen*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Solma: I want to help! Though I'm not the only one that'll make their lives a misery! my kindred are very angry with them hurting me. I doubt any of those involved are going to have an easy life for a long time.

Gowen: *hugs Solma* I'm just glad you're okay. Next time though, don't go alone

Solma: I promise Gowen. I'm sorry... *snuggles against Gowen*
        Mar: *smiles at them* When we attack them, I will tell you and your kindred beforehand.

Chris: *walks off and comes back with ale* Anyone want any?

Mar: Sure. *takes a mug from Chris*
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *smiles at them* When we attack them, I will tell you and your kindred beforehand.

Chris: *walks off and comes back with ale* Anyone want any?

Mar: Sure. *takes a mug from Chris*
          Solma: Um... I not sure my kindred understand the concept of waiting...

Gowen: I suppose Asurans may just think that you're native to the planet and they've disturbed you in some way. *thinks for a moment and then looks at Mar and Chris* Hey, couldn't you use that against them? I mean, disturbing natural wildlife?

Solma: Well I want bed! I'm tired...

Gowen: That's the first time I've heard you ever mention fatigue Come on then. See you guys later...

Solma: Bye bye...

*Gowen and Solma head towards their shared tent*
          sigpic

Comment

Solma: Um... I not sure my kindred understand the concept of waiting...

Gowen: I suppose Asurans may just think that you're native to the planet and they've disturbed you in some way. *thinks for a moment and then looks at Mar and Chris* Hey, couldn't you use that against them? I mean, disturbing natural wildlife?

Solma: Well I want bed! I'm tired...

Gowen: That's the first time I've heard you ever mention fatigue Come on then. See you guys later...

Solma: Bye bye...

*Gowen and Solma head towards their shared tent*
            Mar and Chris: Goodnight!

*Mar and Chris go back to the hive with their darts.*
            sigpic

Comment

*Tommy lands the cruiser near the waterfall and the hatch opens*

DS *taking a deep breath*: Ah, it's always lovely here.

Rhys: Who's in for a bit of swimming?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                *Tommy lands the cruiser near the waterfall and the hatch opens*

DS *taking a deep breath*: Ah, it's always lovely here.

Rhys: Who's in for a bit of swimming?
                Dray: Sounds like fun!

*There is a chirpy whistle from near the top of the waterfall. Solma waves down to them, one arm bandaged and in a sling*

Solma: Hello you lot.

Dray: Solma! What happened to you?!

Solma: Long story...
                sigpic

Comment

Mar and Chris walk out of the cruiser*

Mar: *stretches out arms* It feels nice out here. Right Chris? Chris?

Chris: *runs to the water and dives in*
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Hi Solma. Come and join us, we're having a picnic.

*Tommy gets blankets and food out of the cruiser and spreads a blanket on the ground*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      DS: Hi Solma. Come and join us, we're having a picnic.

*Tommy gets blankets and food out of the cruiser and spreads a blanket on the ground*
                      *Solma walks down the air from the top of the waterfall and sits on the blanket*

Solma: Thanks DS, Tommy...
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *sits on rock on edge of waterfall and dips feet in the water*

Chris: No one wants to join me?

Mar: I'm not in the mood for swimming now. Sorry.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *sits on rock on edge of waterfall and dips feet in the water*

Chris: No one wants to join me?

Mar: I'm not in the mood for swimming now. Sorry.
                          *Solma looks round*

Solma: Well I would but... *indicates her bandaged arm*

Dray: Must be very painful.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Solma looks round*

Solma: Well I would but... *indicates her bandaged arm*

Dray: Must be very painful.
                            Chris: Oh yeah. Sorry about that. Is there anything I can do for you?

Mar: I hope you are healing better.
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: Oops, I've forgotten my bikini in the cruiser. Have to go back and change.

Tommy: Need help?

Rhys: Want me to give a hand?

DS: Why not?

*All three run towards the cruiser*

Comment

Chris: Oh yeah. Sorry about that. Is there anything I can do for you?

Mar: I hope you are healing better.
                                Solma: Nah... I'll heal, eventually. Heh, means Gowen's extra, extra snuggly with me though at the moment....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X