Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Molly: I feel the same. I can't suppose it's been easy for you. I suppose, in a way, it's worse because you remember what it was like before... *sigh* I've been like this my whole life... I'm Molly, though, that's not my real name... you'd all hate me if you knew it

Ariel : *holding Molly's hand* it's ok now, calm down... yes, i remember what it was before i became an outcast. my family, my job as the village healer, my leader, Teyla. the day she left us was the worst day of my life, use to love and respect her ...* with a bitter smile* in a way, i was her worshipper. now tell, what about your name? why would i hate you?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Ariel : *holding Molly's hand* it's ok now, calm down... yes, i remember what it was before i became an outcast. my family, my job as the village healer, my leader, Teyla. the day she left us was the worst day of my life, use to love and respect her ...* with a bitter smile* in a way, i was her worshipper. now tell, what about your name? why would i hate you?
      Molly: I wish my life had been so normal... living here has been one of the best experiances of my life. It's been ages since I last had an assasination attempt... Ohh, I'm no good at avoiding subjects... alright then... my real names Atlantis But don't tell anyone! It'll be as bad as when they found out I have a crush on Ro-
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*In the tavern, DS, Tommy and Connolly still sit at the table, Rhys is no longer sitting upright but lying half across the table*

Tommy: The dryad was right, there WAS enough alcohol in that to paralise a goathorse.

DS: What about the party now? Is there a way to wake him up? Maybe we should give him some of your wondrous brew, Connolly.

Tommy: That reminds me, we need to send an invitation to the hive so anyone who likes can come too. Maybe Boris, Shawn, Erik, Fred, Neo or anyone else likes to come too.

Comment

Molly: I wish my life had been so normal... living here has been one of the best experiances of my life. It's been ages since I last had an assasination attempt... Ohh, I'm no good at avoiding subjects... alright then... my real names Atlantis But don't tell anyone! It'll be as bad as when they found out I have a crush on Ro-

Ariel : * surprised* so...what are you? i'm sorry, but i don't understand ! oh, i see, i'm not the only one escaping from a difficult past...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            *In the tavern, DS, Tommy and Connolly still sit at the table, Rhys is no longer sitting upright but lying half across the table*

Tommy: The dryad was right, there WAS enough alcohol in that to paralise a goathorse.

DS: What about the party now? Is there a way to wake him up? Maybe we should give him some of your wondrous brew, Connolly.

Tommy: That reminds me, we need to send an invitation to the hive so anyone who likes can come too. Maybe Boris, Shawn, Erik, Fred, Neo or anyone else likes to come too.
            Connolly: Dinne worry lass, this should do th trick...

*pulls a flask from his belt and holds it under Rhys's nose. Rhys immidatly sits bolt upright*

Connolly: There ye are. Be a grand thing t' send an invite t' the others, Tommy. Ay've no seen many o' them in a while
            sigpic

Comment

Ariel : * surprised* so...what are you? i'm sorry, but i don't understand ! oh, i see, i'm not the only one escaping from a difficult past...
              Molly: *sigh* Technically, I'm the royal princess of Reilith, and heir to the throne. I'm a wraith-human hybrid. My mother was - is - human, and I have no idea who my father was, but it's obvious he was a wraith. My grandfather was furious and he hates me He's the one that keeps sending people to kill me *Molly starts crying* I'm sorry, I don't ususally blab so much, I don't know what's got into me...
              sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Dinne worry lass, this should do th trick...
                *pulls a flask from his belt and holds it under Rhys's nose. Rhys immidatly sits bolt upright*
                Connolly: There ye are. Be a grand thing t' send an invite t' the others, Tommy. Ay've no seen many o' them in a while
                Rhys: What the - ???!

DS: Thank you, Connolly!

Tommy: I'll inform the others then. *concentrating*

**Telepathic Message to everyone on Boris' hiveship**

There's a party at the Scottish Wraith' Hill Fort tonight. Everyone is invited to come. Maybe Shawn would like to experience the delights of the Scottish cuisine. The invitation is of course valid for Kenny's and Steve's hives too.

Comment

Rhys: What the - ???!

DS: Thank you, Connolly!
                  Connolly: Aye, it has tha effect on people.... 'Twill wear off eventually...
                  sigpic

Comment

Molly: *sigh* Technically, I'm the royal princess of Reilith, and heir to the throne. I'm a wraith-human hybrid. My mother was - is - human, and I have no idea who my father was, but it's obvious he was a wraith. My grandfather was furious and he hates me He's the one that keeps sending people to kill me *Molly starts crying* I'm sorry, I don't ususally blab so much, I don't know what's got into me...

Ariel : *sad* oh, that so...can even find my words...it's there something i can do? *furious* where is your planet??? tell me !!! i'll go and feed on your horrible grandfather ! why didn't you asked for Dray's help? she's a good person...the others are ok too ...what about your father? who's he? did you ever met him?
                    sigpic

Comment

DS: shall we go up to the Fort? We could help you prepare things for the party if you like, Connolly.

Rhys: I'll go and start the dart.

Tommy: Are you able to fly properly again?
                      Rhys: Are you kidding? I'm not only sober I'm actually knurd now.
                      I urgently need some alcohol to bring me to the normal level of fuzzyness again.

*goes outside to get the dart into the air*

Comment

Ariel : *sad* oh, that so...can even find my words...it's there something i can do? *furious* where is your planet??? tell me !!! i'll go and feed on your horrible grandfather ! why didn't you asked for Dray's help? she's a good person...the others are ok too ...what about your father? who's he? did you ever met him?
                        Molly: The only way to Reilith is by space travel, the stargate was destryed years and years ago. My grandfather's just old, set in his ways. I know he hates me, but I'm not going to sink to his level. He tried to abdicate in favour of mother when she married my step-father, but she abdicated in favour of me, just to spite him. I don't like to cause trouble if I can help it Since I'm here, my step-father is acting as regent until I get back and everything cools down..... I've no idea who my father is, I never met him, and mother won't say....
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: shall we go up to the Fort? We could help you prepare things for the party if you like, Connolly.

Rhys: I'll go and start the dart.

Tommy: Are you able to fly properly again?
                          Rhys: Are you kidding? I'm not only sober I'm actually knurd now.
                          I urgently need some alcohol to bring me to the normal level of fuzzyness again.

*goes outside to get the dart into the air*
                          *Connolly shudders slightly at the mention of dart travel*
                          Connolly: If ye don't mind, Ay'll walk. Ay don't gee on well with dart travel....
                          sigpic

Comment

*Connolly shudders slightly at the mention of dart travel*
                            Connolly: If ye don't mind, Ay'll walk. Ay don't gee on well with dart travel....
                            DS: Okay, see you later then.

*DS and Tommy leave the tavern and get beamed into storage*

Comment

DS: Okay, see you later then.

*DS and Tommy leave the tavern and get beamed into storage*
                              *Connolly starts walking up to the Hill Fort*
                              sigpic

Comment

Molly: The only way to Reilith is by space travel, the stargate was destryed years and years ago. My grandfather's just old, set in his ways. I know he hates me, but I'm not going to sink to his level. He tried to abdicate in favour of mother when she married my step-father, but she abdicated in favour of me, just to spite him. I don't like to cause trouble if I can help it Since I'm here, my step-father is acting as regent until I get back and everything cools down..... I've no idea who my father is, I never met him, and mother won't say....
                                Ariel :* with a sadistic smile* do you need any kind of help? if you want, as soon as i'll have my dart fixed, i'll go to Reilith and tell them about my definition of "order" .but god forgives you if you're a lier...i've been deceived way to many times before !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X