Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Rhys *shrugs*: Michael always feels guilty. To be honest, I don't envy him. He's had a tough time and is only partly to blame for his experiments.

When I last saw him yesterday he wanted to talk to Draygon but then I left and I don't know if he indeed did talk to her. I don't know how he feels about Ariel for that matter. I only sensed that he was deeply confused and worried yesterday. I hope Draygon won't mind if she has to share Michael. *he chuckles and takes another sip of whisky* I know for sure that DS would go ballistic at me if I came up with another worshipper.
    Connolly: Canne be easy fer him. Draygon's a fine lass an' Ay'm sure everythin will be fine... meur drink, Rhys?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Connolly: Canne be easy fer him. Draygon's a fine lass an' Ay'm sure everythin will be fine... meur drink, Rhys?
      Rhys: That she is. I'll drink to that. *empties his flagon* And since you asked, I'd like to have another one of that. But I mustn't drink more after that. I have to be able to fly back to the hive.

Probably Draygon will come to the island today as well. Tommy told me she wanted to visit Gowen and Molly when we take care of Kit. How about another party?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Rhys: That she is. I'll drink to that. *empties his flagon* And since you asked, I'd like to have another one of that. But I mustn't drink more after that. I have to be able to fly back to the hive.

Probably Draygon will come to the island today as well. Tommy told me she wanted to visit Gowen and Molly when we take care of Kit. How about another party?
        Connolly: Dee we really need an excuse t' party? *hands Rhys another flagon*
        sigpic

Comment

*Two darts land near the Hippie Camp*

*Draygon steps out of one of the darts*

Dray: Here we are, the Island. Where do you want to visit first Ariel?
          sigpic

Comment

*Two darts land near the Hippie Camp*

*Draygon steps out of one of the darts*

Dray: Here we are, the Island. Where do you want to visit first Ariel?

Ariel : * taking a deep breath* i don't know, never been here before. is there any tavern? on New Athos we used to drink something called "beer", i miss it's taste so bad!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
              Ariel : * taking a deep breath* i don't know, never been here before. is there any tavern? on New Athos we used to drink something called "beer", i miss it's taste so bad!
              Dray: There's a Tavern at the Pirate Camp, or we can visit the Scottish wraith at the Hill Fort. They brew their own alcohol there
              sigpic

Comment

Dray: There's a Tavern at the Pirate Camp, or we can visit the Scottish wraith at the Hill Fort. They brew their own alcohol there

Ariel : *very happy* aaaaaall right !!! let's go !!!
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel : *very happy* aaaaaall right !!! let's go !!!
                  Dray: Let's try the Tavern first then, come on, this way...

*leads way to Pirate Camp*
                  sigpic

Comment

ariel : * jumping and dancing* it's beautiful here !!! i love it! *hugs Dray* thank you my dear .
                    sigpic

Comment

ariel : * jumping and dancing* it's beautiful here !!! i love it! *hugs Dray* thank you my dear .
                      Dray: Heh, it is rather... come on... *walk up to the tavern and go inside* You find a table and I'll get us drinks, okay?
                      sigpic

Comment

Dray: Heh, it is rather... come on... *walk up to the tavern and go inside* You find a table and I'll get us drinks, okay?
                        ariel : * goes inside and starts looking for a free table* sure
                        sigpic

Comment

ariel : * goes inside and starts looking for a free table* sure
                          *Draygon makes her way over to the bar, and asks the dryad there for a beer and some orange juice*

*takes the drinks over to teh table with Ariel*

Dray: There you are *slids drink to Ariel* Enjoy
                          sigpic

Comment

*Draygon makes her way over to the bar, and asks the dryad there for a beer and some orange juice*

*takes the drinks over to teh table with Ariel*

Dray: There you are *slids drink to Ariel* Enjoy
                            Ariel : *drinking the whole glass at once* thanks Dray, it's so nice of you to show me around! but...i'm feeling a little bit guilty...you know...don't want so mess up your ship with...*ashamed and confused* hopefully everything's ok bethween the two of you, or am i wrong?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ariel : *drinking the whole glass at once* thanks Dray, it's so nice of you to show me around! but...i'm feeling a little bit guilty...you know...don't want so mess up your ship with...*ashamed and confused* hopefully everything's ok bethween the two of you, or am i wrong?
                              Dray: Hey, I personally think it may do Michael some good to have some else around that cares for him. You may even be able to help him get over his guilt of what he did to you and the others I hope that us two can be friends at least. Michael means the world to me
                              sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Dee we really need an excuse t' party? *hands Rhys another flagon*
                                Rhys: Nope. *takes the flagon* Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X