Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Karl: *senses someone else around, but can't find them*
    danny : there is some other wraith around here, i'll try to communicate with him *telepathically to Karl* hi there ! we're almost at the hippie camp

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Solma: If you want... they could not be the only one's with a spy When I say I'm bored, I mean it!
      Mar: Really? Thanks! This will even out the playing field.

*A dart comes by and beams Beckett down*

Mar: Carson! *runs to hug Beckett*

Karl:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
        danny : there is some other wraith around here, i'll try to communicate with him *telepathically to Karl* hi there ! we're almost at the hippie camp
        Karl: *telepathically to danny* Hello, I'm Karl. Who are you? I didn't know that there were other young wraith on this island.
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Really? Thanks! This will even out the playing field.

*A dart comes by and beams Beckett down*

Mar: Carson! *runs to hug Beckett*

Karl:
          *Solma waves at Beckett from her place standing over the pool*

Solma: Hello
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

*Solma waves at Beckett from her place standing over the pool*

Solma: Hello
            Beckett: Oh, hello there.

Mar: Carson, this is Solma, Solma, this is Carson Beckett. He is a doctor from Atlantis.
            sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Oh, hello there.

Mar: Carson, this is Solma, Solma, this is Carson Beckett. He is a doctor from Atlantis.
              *Solma walks to the bank and extends her hand for Beckett to shake*

Solma: Pleasure to meet you... I suppose technically I should be counted as one of the worshippers In any other case, I'm fey...
              sigpic

Comment

*Solma walks to the bank and extends her hand for Beckett to shake*

Solma: Pleasure to meet you... I suppose technically I should be counted as a worshipper
                Beckett: *shakes Solma's hand* Well, it is great to get to meet another worshipper, fey or otherwise.

Karl: So, what was the intel for Mar that was so important?

Chris: Yeah, I'm curious as well.

Beckett: Well, for some odd reason, Woolsey instructed Sheppard and his team to check this planet out in a couple of days. You, know, to scout out locations and greet the people. I just find it odd that out of all of the planets in the database, he chose this one.

Chris: You think it's *whispers* McKay?

Beckett: I don't know for sure, but I doubt it.
                sigpic

Comment

Solma: So these mortlas, I mean Lantians, are coming here? *looks at Mar and Karl* Would my kindred be allowed to play with them? We've not had a chance to play on of our games in ages....
                  sigpic

Comment

Karl: *telepathically to danny* Hello, I'm Karl. Who are you? I didn't know that there were other young wraith on this island.
                    Danny :*telepathically to Karl* I'm Danny,crashed my dart on this island yesterday and now i'm living with a young human female. Got no memory of my former life, so i'm not sure about my age.

Comment

Solma: So these mortlas, I mean Lantians, are coming here? *looks at Mar and Karl* Would my kindred be allowed to play with them? We've not had a chance to play on of our games in ages....
                      Karl: *looks at Solma evilly. He may not be exactly buddy buddy with Michael, but he still respects the wraith and want the Lanteans to pay* Of course Solma. You and your friends may do whatever you like.

Mar: I don't see why not, just as long as you can keep them away from the islands. *looks at Karl and then to Solma* Just don't hurt them too much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                        Danny :*telepathically to Karl* I'm Danny,crashed my dart on this island yesterday and now i'm living with a young human female. Got no memory of my former life, so i'm not sure about my age.
                        Karl: *back to Danny* Oh, I see. I hope you are alright. Make yourself at home on the island. I am sure you will be welcomed on the hives as well if you venture there. Just remember not to feed on the human females.
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: Oh, don't worry... so long as those "lantians" keep their wits about them, they should be fine. Will be fun to play with them...

*Gowen arrives in time to here Solma's statement*

Gowen: So long as you lot don't start magicing them to somewhere without a stargate....

Solma: Soooo mistrusting! Which one do you think will scream the loudest if I steal their sight? *looks at Gowen* Temporarily, of course....
                          sigpic

Comment

Solma: Oh, don't worry... so long as those "lantians" keep their wits about them, they should be fine. Will be fun to play with them...

*Gowen arrives in time to here Solma's statement*

Gowen: So long as you lot don't start magicing them to somewhere without a stargate....

Solma: Soooo mistrusting! Which one do you think will scream the loudest if I steal their sight? *looks at Gowen* Temporarily, of course....
                            *Mar and everyone says hi to Gowen*

Beckett: Well, Rodney would sure have a fit. But only if it is temporary though. Don't steal Ronon's, he is already violent enough as it is.

Mar: Well then, I guess our secret location will be safe from the Lanteans from now. Thanks Beckett. Thanks Solma.
                            sigpic

Comment

Karl: *back to Danny* Oh, I see. I hope you are alright. Make yourself at home on the island. I am sure you will be welcomed on the hives as well if you venture there. Just remember not to feed on the human females.
                              Danny : *to Karl* thank you. no worries, i won't feed on any human yet.

Arelyss * surprised*: "yet"? heard that the other wraith are feeding on human clones created on the hives.
                              Danny : *with a very unpleasant grin on his face* when time comes i'll use the Stargate and go hunt . A clone means nothing to me.
                              Arelyss :* scared* nothing...at all?
                              Danny : i need to chase my prey and see that terror in their eyes...their struggle to escape...

Comment

*Mar and everyone says hi to Gowen*

Beckett: Well, Rodney would sure have a fit. But only if it is temporary though. Don't steal Ronon's, he is already violent enough as it is.

Mar: Well then, I guess our secret location will be safe from the Lanteans from now. Thanks Beckett. Thanks Solma.
                                *Gowen greets the others*

Solma: I love it when they go all screechy... maybe my kindred and I could see how they all react to the experiance, after leading them astray of cource

Gowen: *sigh* Planning to have them pixieled then?

Solma: Of course.... this'll be the most fun I've had in decades!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X