Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
    Cat: Sorry not today Crockett. I´ve had enough water for now.
    *drops herself into the sand*

Jareth: Don´t be upset. Next time we´ll win.
    *snuggles up to Cat*
    DS: We can have another game any time you want. But maybe not today, I've had enough water myself. *sits down on a smooth rock to let herself be dried by the sun*

*Tommy walks over to DS*

Tommy: Do you want me to rub your back with sun lotion?

DS:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Rhys *to Crockett*: I'm taking very thoroughly care of my worshipper, especially when we're alone.
      *to Iz* 'Course you can hug me.

DS: But beware of his feeding hand at all times, Iz!
      Iz:* hugs Rhys keeping an eye on his feeding hand which is properly resting on her back* You're a very snuggly Wraith, Rhys.

Crockett: DS is a very snuggly human, even if she is all wet.

Iz: *Gives Crockett a Look - also justified* What are they like,DS?

DS *concerned*: I hope he adjusts soon to our way of living then.

Tommy: Do you really think Wraith and humans are equals?

*DS gives Tommy a Look (capital letter justified)*

Tommy: Alright then.
      Iz: Wow... what a naughty thing to say. DS, what are they like?
      sigpic

Comment

DS *concerned*: I hope he adjusts soon to our way of living then.

danny : * to DS * " ... i won't hurt anyone. just need a shelter and some food, any kind of food"

Comment

DS: We can have another game any time you want. But maybe not today, I've had enough water myself. *sits down on a smooth rock to let herself be dried by the sun*
          Cat: Ok
          *takes an apple out of one of the baskets*
          sigpic

Comment

Iz: *sits on the warm sand and hugs her knees* Look how pretty the sea is today.
            Crockett: *sitting beside Iz, and putting his arm round her shoulders* Beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
              danny : * to DS * " ... i won't hurt anyone. just need a shelter and some food, any kind of food"
              Connolly: *telepathically to Danny* If ye promise t' behave, Ay'm sure tha' Arelyss will be willin t' luk afer ye. As fer food, one o' my fellows is bringin ye some broth. Tha' should keep ye goin fer teh time bein.
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

DS: What was that? I think I just sensed the new Wraith but I can't understand him.

Tommy: He said he won't hurt anyone.

DS *relieved*: Phew. That's good news then. Tell him he's welcome.

Tommy *telepathically to Danny*: She's relieved. It may take for you some time to get used to way things are around here. Welcome to the island.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Iz:* hugs Rhys keeping an eye on his feeding hand which is properly resting on her back* You're a very snuggly Wraith, Rhys.

Crockett: DS is a very snuggly human, even if she is all wet.

Iz: *Gives Crockett a Look - also justified* What are they like,DS?

Iz: Wow... what a naughty thing to say. DS, what are they like?
                DS: I really can't say for sure. A couple of adjectives comes to mind one of them being "arrogant". Another being "condescending" *Rhys hugs DS from behind and pulls her up close to him, purring into her ear*
                DS: And then there's "sexy" of course, and "snuggly" and "thunkable".

Tommy: Humans. What are they like?

Rhys: Easily impressionable.

Comment

DS: I really can't say for sure. A couple of adjectives comes to mind one of them being "arrogant". Another being "condescending" *Rhys hugs DS from behind and pulls her up close to him, purring into her ear*
                  DS: And then there's "sexy" of course, and "snuggly" and "thunkable".

Solam: Wraith are just as bad...

Gowen: Only the idiots that choose etheral beings as worshippers....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Connolly: *telepathically to Danny* If ye promise t' behave, Ay'm sure tha' Arelyss will be willin t' luk afer ye. As fer food, one o' my fellows is bringin ye some broth. Tha' should keep ye goin fer teh time bein.
                    danny *very confused* : " can barely understand you brother...behave?...just bring some food to a starving fellow wraith, will you? please"
                    arelyss : " so...what's your name? i am arelyss"
                    danny : " ...i'm...danny. can't remember anything else"

Comment

Crockett: *pulling Izzy into a proper Wraithy hug* Just as well really. *purrs*
                      Iz: *nuzzling Crockett's neck* Mmmmhmmm...
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: What was that? I think I just sensed the new Wraith but I can't understand him.

Tommy: He said he won't hurt anyone.

DS *relieved*: Phew. That's good news then. Tell him he's welcome.

Tommy *telepathically to Danny*: She's relieved. It may take for you some time to get used to way things are around here. Welcome to the island.

danny :* telepathically to Tommy * "thank you brother, hopefully i'll meet you soon" * to arelyss * : " so... i see you're still here human"
                        arelyss *pissed off by his attitude* : " still here because i like you ! oh you're SO dumb !"
                        danny :" shut up, human ! "
                        Last edited by arelyss; 26 May 2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

danny *very confused* : " can barely understand you brother...behave?...just bring some food to a starving fellow wraith, will you? please"
                          arelyss : " so...what's your name? i am arelyss"
                          danny : " ...i'm...danny. can't remember anything else"
                          *Scottish wraith arrives with a bowl of broth. Leaves it with Arlyss*

Scottish wraith: If ye need a hund lass, Ah'll be on guard ootside.

*exits*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            *Scottish wraith arrives with a bowl of broth. Leaves it with Arlyss*

Scottish wraith: If ye need a hund lass, Ah'll be on guard ootside.

*exits*
                            arelyss : * to the scottish wraith* " thank you so much ! "
                            danny : * while eating like a hungry wolf* " it's good, i like it.soon i'll be able to go search for a hideout "
                            arelyss : *laughing on loud* " hideout??? you're crazy ! i have a shelter at the hippie camp, come with me if you like"
                            Last edited by arelyss; 26 May 2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

*DS is still being hugged and purred at by Rhys*

DS: Hm... I think it's time I collected my prize.

Rhys: What prize?

DS: Remember, I won you and Tommy today in the race for the sea.

Tommy *walks over*: Did I just hear my name?

DS: You two are capable of wonderful teamwork, how about going for a nice walk along the beach and find a secluded spot where you can practise that on me?

Tommy and Rhys:

DS *turning and running*: Catch me!

*Tommy and Rhys chase after DS*

Comment

*DS is still being hugged and purred at by Rhys*

DS: Hm... I think it's time I collected my prize.

Rhys: What prize?

DS: Remember, I won you and Tommy today in the race for the sea.

Tommy *walks over*: Did I just hear my name?

DS: You two are capable of wonderful teamwork, how about going for a nice walk along the beach and find a secluded spot where you can practise that on me?

Tommy and Rhys:

DS *turning and running*: Catch me!

*Tommy and Rhys chase after DS*
                                danny : * to arelyss * " did you heard that? now i feel good enough to chase you all the way to your shelter"
                                arelyss : *running away * " just catch me !!! if you can..."
                                danny : * amused* " and if i do? what happens? "
                                arelyss : " you won't , i'm sure ...ok, the winner takes the looser as a prize, agreed? "
                                danny : * excited* " agreed...now...RUN !!!
                                Last edited by arelyss; 26 May 2009, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X