Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
    arelyss: * troubled* " no... not sure...oh nevermind, just have fun, ok? i'll try to find out what wrong"
    sairaa : * to arelyss * " you will ...alone...goodbye for now, my dear human"
    arelyss : *scared* " what??? goodbye??? what's wrong with you? i'm sorry..."
    sairaa : *with a weak voice* : " don't worry, i'll be back. just need to sleep...to rest..." *fading* " take care of you"
    Mar: Well, ok then. But if you need help, we can help.

Kenny: *hears something* What was that? Sairaa?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Gowen: Thanks Crockett...

*Solma reappares and taps Gowen on the shoulder*

Solma: You wouldn't be thinking of starting to play without me, no would you?

Gowen: What took you so long?

Solma: *sigh* The Scottish wraith found a crashed dart on the other side of the island, and they've just taken the pilot over to the Hill Fort. That's why I was longer, because I was asked to help out, happy?

arelyss :*to Solma* " is he alive? please tell me ! *running to the Hill Fort*

Comment

Solma: Well he was when I left

Gowen: Solma, don't be cruel.

Solma: What? I only told her the truth

Gowen: You still haven't learnt tact, have you?

Solma: Can't be bothered to.
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Mar: Well, ok then. But if you need help, we can help.

Kenny: *hears something* What was that? Sairaa?
          arelyss : *telepathically to Kenny* " sairaa is ok...she's sleeping...i must hurry now. heard someone calling for help"
          Last edited by arelyss; 26 May 2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

arelyss : *telepathically to Kenny* " sairaa is ok...she's sleeping...i must hurry now. hear someone calling for for help"
            Kenny: *to arelyss* Ok then.
            sigpic

Comment

Iz: Is there anything I can help with?
              Crockett: *pocketing his full water pistol* What's upset you, sweetie?
              sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * watching the burning dart and talking to herself* " ok...where are you? "
                danny : " in here... the...tent"
                arelyss : " found you !" *holding his hand* "are you ok? need something? maybe you're hungry...cold..." * looking at his dirty leather coat*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  Jareth: Sorry, DS

Cat: Sorry, Jareth can somethimes be as mean as the devil himself *carries on to push DS*
                  DS *trying to keep balance*: I see. Those Wraith are all the same.
                  *pushes back at Cat* What's that? Why did arelyss run away? *DS turns towards the beach*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    *pushes back at Cat* What's that? Why did arelyss run away? *DS turns towards the beach*
                    Gowen: Hi DS. Apparently a dart crashed on the otehrside of the Island and the Scottish wraith took the pilot up to the Hill Fort. Arelyss has gone to check on him.

Solma: Hiya DS
                    sigpic

Comment

Iz: *glomps DS* Hiya sweetie...
                      Crockett: I'd hug you too, but Rhys might object.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *passes out drinks for anyone who wants it*
                        sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * telepathic to DS * " i am ok, just found the guy asking for help...a blue eyed wraith !!! not a hybrid...wait, got some trouble"
                          danny : * his sword pointing arelyss's neck *: " with whom are you talking to, human??? "
                          arelyss : * lost* " to...DS...she's a friend..."

Comment

arelyss : * telepathic to DS * " i am ok, just found the guy asking for help...a blue eyed wraith !!! not a hybrid...wait, got some trouble"
                            danny : * his sword pointing arelyss's neck *: " with whom are you talking to, human??? "
                            arelyss : * lost* " to...DS...she's a friend..."
                            *Gowen listens in telepathcially*

Gowen:*telepathically to arelyss* Do you think you've got it under control, or should I tell Connolly to help you out?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              *Gowen listens in telepathcially*

Gowen:*telepathically to arelyss* Do you think you've got it under control, or should I tell Connolly to help you out?

arelyss : * telepathically to Gowen* " everything's ok, the poor guy is justs cared, but thanks for asking"
                              danny : " i heard that !!! me scared??? " * to Gowen* " does this human belong to you, brother? "

Comment

Cat: Seems arelyss found someone?

*at the moment Cat is anwary, loses her balance and falls backwards into the water*

Cat: Arrrrrr...*splash*

Jareth: Oh no.... we lost.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X