Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Chris: You're welcome. I think last night went well as well.

*tries to put on his charm*

It was nice meeting you again arelyss. Tell sairaa that I said 'hello' as well.
    arelyss : * confused* " so...you must leave now...with your friends..."
    sairaa : * with an arrogant smile* : " hello again Chris...by the way, i'm always here watching over this human" * red eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
      arelyss : * confused* " so...you must leave now...with your friends..."
      sairaa : * with an arrogant smile* : " hello again Chris...by the way, i'm always here watching over this human" * red eyes*
      Chris: I guess so, but we may be back later on. We always are. *hears sairaa* Hello. Yes, I have been told of this. You don't mind our friendship, do you?
      sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth are coming back from the far end of the beach*

Cat: *waves* Good morning everyone mmmh breakfast. *takes a waffle from the basket*
        Jareth: So, what are we going to do today? Party again?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          *Cat and Jareth are coming back from the far end of the beach*

Cat: *waves* Good morning everyone mmmh breakfast. *takes a waffle from the basket*
          Jareth: So, what are we going to do today? Party again?
          Connolly: US a the Hill Fort ner need an excuse t' hav a party. Ye'd be meur than welcom t' join us later
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Chris: *overhears the earlier convo about parties*

Mar: *Feeds Kenny apple slices*
            sigpic

Comment

Chris: I guess so, but we may be back later on. We always are. *hears sairaa* Hello. Yes, I have been told of this. You don't mind our friendship, do you?
              sairaa : * looking at Chris* "come visit us anytime, i don't mind as long as this silly human does is not hurt"
              arelyss : * to sairaa* " you're jealous, isn't it??? don't make him go away please..."

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Connolly: US a the Hill Fort ner need an excuse t' hav a party. Ye'd be meur than welcom t' join us later
                Cat: We will, thanks for the invitation, but first I´ve to get rid of the whole sand.
                *pulls off her top and jeans and runs to the sea*

Jareth: Wow, nice bikini
                sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys return from the Tavern*

DS: Goodmorning everyone. I hope you all had fun last night. *winks at arelyss with a glance at Chris*

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                    sairaa : * looking at Chris* "come visit us anytime, i don't mind as long as this silly human does is not hurt"
                    arelyss : * to sairaa* " you're jealous, isn't it??? don't make him go away please..."
                    Chris: Sure, I'd love to. I'll see you both later. *sees DS looking and blushes*

*Kenny, Chris, and Mar go back to Kenny's hive, they will be back later*

Spoiler:
                    I'll be back later. I'm off to an appointment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      *DS, Tommy and Rhys return from the Tavern*

DS: Goodmorning everyone. I hope you all had fun last night. *winks at arelyss with a glance at Chris*
                      Jareth: Good morning.

*Cat yells from the sea*
                      Cat: Hellooooo, come in, the water is wonderful! You too Jareth!
                      *jumps around in the water happily*
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: Be with you in a sec! I love swimming! *gets out of her dress and reveals the turquoise bikini she's wearing* It always pays off to be prepared for swimming! Come on, boys! The last one in the water has to buy the next round of drinks! *runs off*

Tommy: I thought the Scottish Wraith brought the drinks for free?

Rhys: It's a figure of speech but how about this: the first one of us to be in the water wins the next night alone with her?

*Both look at each other then start running towards the sea, leaving a trail of clothes behind*

Comment

Chris: Sure, I'd love to. I'll see you both later. *sees DS looking and blushes*

*Kenny, Chris, and Mar go back to Kenny's hive, they will be back later*

Spoiler:
                          I'll be back later. I'm off to an appointment.

sairaa : * to arelyss* " you're sad, i can feel it"
                          arelyss : " just leave me alone. sadness? happiness? i don't care anymore. i'm here with a goa'uld stucked into my mind..."
                          sairaa : * for the first time sad* " you will be alone...wishing you could talk to me"

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            DS: Be with you in a sec! I love swimming! *gets out of her dress and reveals the turquoise bikini she's wearing* It always pays off to be prepared for swimming! Come on, boys! The last one in the water has to buy the next round of drinks! *runs off*

Tommy: I thought the Scottish Wraith brought the drinks for free?

Rhys: It's a figure of speech but how about this: the first one of us to be in the water wins the next night alone with her?

*Both look at each other then start running towards the sea, leaving a trail of clothes behind*
                            Jareth: I´m glad I don´t have to share.
                            Hey arelyss, wanna come with us?

*takes of clothes and runs afterwards DS, Tommy and Rhys*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              Jareth: I´m glad I don´t have to share.
                              Hey arelyss, wanna come with us?

*takes of clothes and runs afterwards DS, Tommy and Rhys*
                              arelyss : * with a forced smile* " not now...go on have fun, i'll be ok"

Comment

*Both Tommy and Rhys arrive at the same time in the water*

Tommy: I was first!

Rhys: No! I was first! *starts splashing water into Tommy's direction*

*Tommy splashes water back at Rhys. DS swims over to them, gets accidentally splashed by both and ducks them underwater in return*

DS: Hey, boys! Behave! No one did win, that means I am the lucky one and have won both of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X