Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
    arelyss * amused* : " so...what do you think about the humans? about the females? humans can be...good friends ...

*looking at Cat* " we are just...watching the stars, you know"
    Chris: I think that the humans are fun. They love to party and eat 'fairycakes'. The females are nice. They know how to make people laugh and they are so full of surprises. The wraith in the alliance have been very happy since they came along.

*Sees Cat and Jareth, and blushes*

Want to watch the stars? *hands arelyss the telescope, while Kenny and Mar go off to make a campsite for the night.*

Mar: Kenny, let's make smores real quick.

Kenny: Sure.

Spoiler:
    I have to go for the night, it is getting late. Bye arelyss, see you later.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Chris: I think that the humans are fun. They love to party and eat 'fairycakes'. The females are nice. They know how to make people laugh and they are so full of surprises. The wraith in the alliance have been very happy since they came along.

*Sees Cat and Jareth, and blushes*

Want to watch the stars? *hands arelyss the telescope, while Kenny and Mar go off to make a campsite for the night.*

Mar: Kenny, let's make smores real quick.

Kenny: Sure.

Spoiler:
      I have to go for the night, it is getting late. Bye arelyss, see you later.
      arelyss : " goodnight everyone" * gives Chris a blanket and goes to sleep*

Comment

*The first light of dawn touches the beach and there are still a few embers of the bonfire glowing softly. DS and Tommy emerge from the forest, holding hands. They notice everyone is still asleep, including Rhys who had curled up underneath a palm tree*

DS: We missed the party.

Tommy: Never mind, we had our own party.

*DS walks over to Rhys and tries to wake him up*

Rhys:

Tommy: I wonder how anyone can sleep when he is snoring so loud.

*DS points at the empty barrels of whisky lying around*

DS: I have a theory for that.

Rhys: Snore... *mumble*mumble*mumble* Hm? Wha...? *looks around* Oh... the party's over. And I didn't take a single sip of whisky!

DS *hugging Rhys*: My hero! What would you boys say if we went over to the Tavern and had some breakfast?

*DS, Tommy and Rhys leave the beach silently without waking anyone up*

Comment

*under the blue blanket arelyss is still sleeping. suddenly an inner voice starts to talk *
          sairaa : " 'morning sleeping beauty"
          arelyss : " oh come on, shut up ! i was dreaming...about... "
          sairaa : *big grin* " yeahhh i know, dreaming about that cute wraithie boy? i saw you last evening holding his hand ! ha ha,i knew it ! "
          arelyss : * still sleepy* : " so? we were just...looking at the stars"

Comment

*Mar and Kenny wake up*

Mar: *yawn* What a wonderful night! *nudges Kenny* I'm hungry.

Kenny: Let's see if Connolly can spare a quick breakfast for us.

*Chris has already woken up and is help cleaning up the temporary camp*

Chris: You guys had smores?!
            sigpic

Comment

*Connolly and another scottish wraith make their way to the group, each carryin a basket*

Connolly: Mornin' t' ye aul. Thought ye might like sum brekfast afer last niht.

*both wraith put down their baskets*
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

sairaa : * smiling* " good morning boys and girls..."
                arelyss: *to sairaa* " they are still here . who wants some coffee and some cookies? good morning everyone"

Comment

Kenny: Thanks Connolly, I was just going to ask you about that, my worshipper is alway hungry!

Mar: *takes a blueberry muffin from a basket and eats* Yum, I didn't know you guys were good at baking. I may have to buy some baked goods from you soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello sairra and arelyss. I wonder where everyone else went.

Kenny: I dunno.

Chris: Are there any showers on this planet?

Mar: Yeah, I hope there are. If not, we can go to our hive real quick and come back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Th' Tavern has compleate washing facilites if yer wantin a wash
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        Connolly: Th' Tavern has compleate washing facilites if yer wantin a wash
                        Mar and Chris: Thanks Connolly.

Kenny: *communicates with his hive to bring stuff for showers and new clothes for himself, Chris, and Mar*

*30 minutes later*

Mar: Ah, that's better. *Shakes her damp hair around*

Chris: Don't get sand in your hair now, Mar.

Mar: You better not! *runs from Chris*
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello sairra and arelyss. I wonder where everyone else went.

Kenny: I dunno.

Chris: Are there any showers on this planet?

Mar: Yeah, I hope there are. If not, we can go to our hive real quick and come back.
                          arelyss : " nope...no showers here...only the hot spring within the forest"

Comment

arelyss : " nope...no showers here...only the hot spring within the forest"
                            Chris: I forgot about the hot springs, but I already took a shower at the pirate camp. How are you this morning by the way? Connolly brought breakfast.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chris: I forgot about the hot springs, but I already took a shower at the pirate camp. How are you this morning by the way? Connolly brought breakfast.

arelyss : * with a big smile on her face* " well i'm still dizzy but ok...thanks for last evening, we had fun looking at the stars"
                              sairaa : * to arelyss* " gimme a break! you looked only at him "

Comment

arelyss : * with a big smile on her face* " well i'm still dizzy but ok...thanks for last evening, we had fun looking at the stars"
                                sairaa : * to arelyss* " gimme a break! you looked only at him "
                                Chris: You're welcome. I think last night went well as well.

*tries to put on his charm*

It was nice meeting you again arelyss. Tell sairaa that I said 'hello' as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X