Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Chris: Yes, I am a big fan. I think the Scottish wraith make it themselves.
    Connolly: *listening in* Aye we do. Ye'r meur than welcome t' try yr hund a' it if ye wish.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth sit down near the fire*

Jareth: A pretty fire did you lit there, Connolly.

Cat: I hope you don´t mind if I grab one of these delicious sandwiches. So, how is everyone?
      sigpic

Comment

Chris: Yes, I am a big fan. I think the Scottish wraith make it themselves.
        arelyss : " so...why are you all alone here? no girlfriend...i mean...worshipper? sorry to ask, none of my business "

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          *Cat and Jareth sit down near the fire*

Jareth: A pretty fire did you lit there, Connolly.

Cat: I hope you don´t mind if I grab one of these delicious sandwiches. So, how is everyone?
          Dray: well me and Michael are fine. I think Connolly said to help ourselves...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
            arelyss : " so...why are you all alone here? no girlfriend...i mean...worshipper? sorry to ask, none of my business "
            Chris: *laughs heartily* Don't worry, it's ok. I am open to questions. No, I don't have a worshipper. I didn't even know about these group of worshippers until the commander (Kenny) took over the hive.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Connolly: *listening in* Aye we do. Ye'r meur than welcome t' try yr hund a' it if ye wish.
            Chris: Thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: well me and Michael are fine. I think Connolly said to help ourselves...
              Cat: Thanks *grabs sandwich* That´s good to hear. *munches sandwich*
              Jareth: I could do with something to drink. Where did you hide the wiskey?
              sigpic

Comment

Cat: Thanks *grabs sandwich* That´s good to hear. *munches sandwich*
                Jareth: I could do with something to drink. Where did you hide the wiskey?
                Connolly: O course *offers Jareth a hip flask of whisky* Here ye are....
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I'll be back in a bit. I have to start dinner.
                  sigpic

Comment

Chris: *laughs heartily* Don't worry, it's ok. I am open to questions. No, I don't have a worshipper. I didn't even know about these group of worshippers until the commander (Kenny) took over the hive.
                    arelyss *offering Chris a glass of whiskey* : " that's why you're always coming here with them, i mean Mar and Kenny. "

Comment

Connolly: O course *offers Jareth a hip flask of whisky* Here ye are....
                      Jareth: Thanks *takes a gulp* Mmmh quite good stuff.
                      Cat: Is this wraith strengh or human strengh. I wouldn´t say no to a sip too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Sorry, lass, wraith strength. There's meur up a the Fort though...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                          arelyss *offering Chris a glass of whiskey* : " that's why you're always coming here with them, i mean Mar and Kenny. "
                          Chris: *accepts glass and drinks* Yeah, it is no fun on the hive without a worshipper around, so I come to the Planet and other hives to visit them. It's fun. *blushes*
                          sigpic

Comment

arelyss *drinking from her own glass* : " careful Cat, this drink goes straight to you head"

Comment

Chris: *drinks more whisky and watches Kenny chase Mar near the water*

Mar: No, no, I don't want to get my shoes wet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Chris: *accepts glass and drinks* Yeah, it is no fun on the hive without a worshipper around, so I come to the Planet and other hives to visit them. It's fun. *blushes*
                                arelyss : *smiles* " you're welcome to visit me anytime if bored , i'm always here"

Comment

Working...
                                X