Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*accepts cookies*

Dray: Yeah, if I'm not back on Earth, me and Michael spend a lot of time on the hive in orbit. Michael has his lab there, and I keep an eye on Kit and, when I can, Siric.

Michael: Good cookies, arelyss.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

arelyss * with a happy face* : " i'd like to see Kit again, he seems to like cookies too. Who's Siric? "
      sairaa : " a lab? interesting! i know you are a scientist,but never told us about your research"

Comment

Dray: Kit seems to be popular with everyone. Siric's a wraith teenager that I look after. There's another two, Molly and Gowen, but they live here on the Island Siric's... antisocial

Michael: It depends, usually I just do what I feel like, though I do like to continue with my genetic research, on and off...
        sigpic

Comment

sairaa : * confused* : " teenagers...hmm...i don't understand. someone told me there are only a few wraith females... are those teenagers clones? created in a lab? or maybe by old fashion way, i mean with the help of female and a male? "
          arelyss : " well i don't care, as long as i see that spoiled one named Kit eating my cookies and playing with Sairaa's sword"

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive and wave at arelyss/sairaa, Draygon and Michael*

DS: Hi there! *to arelyss* How do you feel? Have you made yourselves at home in the Hippie Camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive and wave at arelyss/sairaa, Draygon and Michael*

DS: Hi there! *to arelyss* How do you feel? Have you made yourselves at home in the Hippie Camp?

arelyss : * hugs DS*" hello my dear ! nice to see you guys .we are happy here "
              sairaa : " and almost always drunk "

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                arelyss : * hugs DS*" hello my dear ! nice to see you guys .we are happy here "
                sairaa : " and almost always drunk "
                Rhys: Did I hear the word "drunk"?

DS:

Rhys: Just kidding. I won't drink a single drop today.

DS *to arelyss*: Have you met any male yet who caught your attention?

Comment

sairaa : * confused* : " teenagers...hmm...i don't understand. someone told me there are only a few wraith females... are those teenagers clones? created in a lab? or maybe by old fashion way, i mean with the help of female and a male? "
                  arelyss : " well i don't care, as long as i see that spoiled one named Kit eating my cookies and playing with Sairaa's sword"
                  Michael: Argh! Um... yes, to the best of my knowledge the... er... old fashioned way, as you put it

Dray: Kit's not that spoilt...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    DS *to arelyss*: Have you met any male yet who caught your attention?
                    arelyss : * ashamed* : " hmmm...maybe... "
                    sairaa : * to arelyss * : " oh come on, you like the scottish guy...that one that have been always SO nice to you "
                    arelyss : " eh...don't listen to that crazy goa'uld... so...no whiskey tonight, Rhys? "

Comment

*Kenny asks Mar and Chris to stop playing volleyball and greet everyone*

Mar and Chris: Hi!

Kenny: Who won the game?

Chris: Me, naturally! *poses for the women*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        Michael: Argh! Um... yes, to the best of my knowledge the... er... old fashioned way, as you put it

Dray: Kit's not that spoilt...
                        sairaa : * laughing on loud* : " i wonder if a wraith and a human can have kids...human feelings and wraith strength...wow, hopefully i'll live enough to see it becoming reality "
                        arelyss : " don't worry Dray...i like spoiled kids, used to be one myself . more cookies? maybe tea? "

Comment

sairaa : * laughing on loud* : " i wonder if a wraith and a human can have kids...human feelings and wraith strength...wow, hopefully i'll live enough to see it becoming reality "
                          arelyss : " don't worry Dray...i like spoiled kids, used to be one myself . more cookies? maybe tea? "
                          Dray: Well, Molly's a hybrid, like Michael, only not from the retrovirus. Maybe you could chat to her sometime. She lives at the Hippie camp most of the time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                            *Kenny asks Mar and Chris to stop playing volleyball and greet everyone*

Mar and Chris: Hi!

Kenny: Who won the game?

Chris: Me, naturally! *poses for the women*
                            *Draygon whisltes at Chris*

*Michael puts an arm around her shoulders, keeping her close to him*
                            sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * ashamed* : " hmmm...maybe... "
                              sairaa : * to arelyss * : " oh come on, you like the scottish guy...that one that have been always SO nice to you "
                              arelyss : " eh...don't listen to that crazy goa'uld... so...no whiskey tonight, Rhys? "
                              DS: The Scottish guy? Connolly? He's nice and a very capable leader. I can understand if you like him.

Rhys: Yep, no whisky for me tonight. I promised DS to stay sober for some time.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys greet Mar, Kenny and Chris*

DS: Hello, you three!

Comment

Chris: Don't worry Michael. Draygon isn't the only worshipper who has been seduced by my charms.

Mar: Chris...stop.

Chris: *looks to arelyss and winks*

Kenny: I am so sorry everyone, my second in command has been out of control recently.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X