Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arelyss * a little bit ashamed*: " yes...that one...the scottish guy said it's the best"
    sairaa : " and then she told me she likes the scottish man " * evil laugh*
    arelyss - to sairaa :" so what??? that guy is free, do you understand? free."

Comment

Michael: Well the alcohol they make is very good...

Dray: Don't worry about it! Can you remember which Scottish wraith it was? I know it can be hard to tell the difference between them sometimes
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " oh nevermind...no man will ever look at me "
        sairaa * to arelyss* : " oh shut up ! just tell that Connoly guy you like him and that's it."
        arelyss* with a silly smile* : " never, do you hear me sairaa? never !!! "

Comment

Michael: Shall I pretend I didn't hear that, or should I tell Draygon?

Dray: What? Is it which Scottis wraith arelyss likes?

Michael: I'll leave it to her discression...
          sigpic

Comment

arelyss * looking at Michael with puppy eyes* : " awww please don't tell Dray...pleaseeee...promise i'll never call you " insane" and "manic" again..."
            sairaa : * thelepatic to Michael * : " tell her !!! just tell Dray" * big grin*

Comment

Michael: Okay, now I don't know.... when did you call me "insane"?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Michael: Okay, now I don't know.... when did you call me "insane"?

arelyss * very ashamed* : " well...i'm sorry about that...i'm new around and sometimes i get a lil' scared about ...hybrids " * talking to herself*: "great ! just great !!! they will both hate me for this"
                sairaa: " she did not.my fault. and by the way, as the daughter of an insane goa'uld scientist, i like insane and manic guys ...oh come on Dray don't look at me like that"

Comment

Dray: *clings to Michael* MY insane and manic wraith scientist!

Michael: *sigh* I think she gets the point Draygon. Don't worry, your not hated Draygon? Can you let go of my arm please? I'm loosing circulation...
                  sigpic

Comment

sairaa : * her eyes are getting red*: " hehe...love's in the air..."
                    arelyss : * to sairaa* " will you PLEASE shut up??? please." * to Michael and Dray* :" she's just jealous...i'm talking about Dray every day "
                    sairaa : " you like her more than you like me...and i can see why..."

Comment

Michael: Draygon is always very friendly, though there is such a thing as too friendly...

Dray: Sorry... *lets go of Michael's arm*

Michael: Thank you, dear...
                      sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * thelepatic to Michael * "thanks for not telling her about the scottish guy" * smiles*
                        sairaa : " well...my human seems to be interested only by powerful individuals...like Draygon and THAT scottish guy...the farmer girl needs to be tamed by someone"
                        arelyss : * to sairaa* : " you naughty goa'uld !!! " * laughing*

Comment

Michael: *telepathically to arelyss and Sariaa* You know, quite a few of the Scottish wraith like farming, including Connolly. I'm sure if someone asked discreatly, Connolly could set you up on a blind date

Dray: What are you talking about now?

Michael: Nothing to worry about...
                          sigpic

Comment

Michael: *telepathically to arelyss and Sariaa* You know, quite a few of the Scottish wraith like farming, including Connolly. I'm sure if someone asked discreatly, Connolly could set you up on a blind date
                            arelyss : * to Draygon* " oh...we're talking about one of your scottish friends...Connolly...i like that guy ...is he free? i mean...without a ...girlfriend? " * the silly smile again*

Comment

Dray: As far as I know, ALL the Scottish wraith are up for grabs. I think Connolly tends to be a bit busy though, keeping the other Scottish wraith in some form of control... Why are you asking? Got your eye on one?
                              sigpic

Comment

Dray: As far as I know, ALL the Scottish wraith are up for grabs. I think Connolly tends to be a bit busy though, keeping the other Scottish wraith in some form of control... Why are you asking? Got your eye on one?
                                sairaa : * amused* " oh come on Dray! just tell her to grab one and that's it..."
                                arelyss : " i'll do it...as soon as you will be in stasis my dear goa'uld" * offering Dray and Michael some of her cookies * : " don't mind her...she's about to sleep for a long time to gain her powers back. if you want...tell me about your life...Kenny told me about a ship called hive. do you live there too? "

Comment

Working...
                                X