Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Leeta & co wave goodbye to DS & co.*

Leeta: *overhears Mina about her ship* You should take us for a ride sometime in your ship Mina!

Shadow: That sounds like fun. Alec will probably put spy devices on her ship though. *punches Alec in the shoulder*

Alec: .... *rubs his shoulder* You won't that let go, will you? Are we at the police station yet?

Astor: *decides to punch Alec's other shoulder*

Alec:
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*They finally arrive at the police station! HR walks up to the front desk where a Muppet sits*

HR: Hello. I'd like to see your interrogator.
      Muppet cop: Sure! Right this way!
      HR: *to the group* you can wait here *follows the Muppet cop in to see a human there*
      HR: Hello, I'm-
      Guy: Hellraiser. I know. And you're here to take my power for...some reason. You haven't thought about that yet
      HR: That's absolutely right. I need your power to read a....friends mind. And I should have absorbed your telepathic powers by now, so thank you and good bye!
      Guy: Hey wait a minute! *follows HR out to the rest of the Wraith's and worshipers*
      Guy:*runs away*
      Juliet: What was that about?
      HR: I think he read your minds He must have been overwhelmed
      Tania: Did you get his power?
      HR: Yes I did *inadvertently reads Tanias mind* Tania!? You wanna do that now?
      Tania: *blushes* Well you've always been able to read my mind so I don't see any difference!
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Orb: *watches Guy run past and looks at Bullseye* That is partly your fault. You told me not to think about page 74 of volume 3 of Eddie's manuals, knowing full well I would not be able to resist doing so.

Bullseye: *tapping his finger armor against the metal bars of one of the cell walls, finding its inorganic nature strange* You brought up page 117 to me. That page is not for the uninitiated. And, I'm still thinking about it.

Comment

*TA flies down in her dart and lands on the planet, she goes to the forest behind the hippie camp to commune with the trees*
          Last edited by Toddandrea; 03 September 2011, 06:58 AM.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Marek*to Bajka*: Bajka, what did you think about?
            Bajka: That I`m hungry.
            Marek: Maybe he was thinking you want eat him.
            Bajka: Eeek...
            Gregus: I was thinking about my flowers.
            Rocky*to Gregus*: And this is why this man run away.

Bajka, Marek and Rocky:

Gregus:
            sigpic

Comment

Betty: *laughs at Orb and Bullseye* That just goes to show how alike we Wraith really are with the humans.
              Ruby: *joins in to laugh at Gregus*

HR: *reads Juliet's mind* Whoa! Who's Kate and Charlotte? They look somkin
              Juliet: How would you know what they look like?
              HR: I read your mind, well saw an imagine of when you were thinking about them
              Juliet: *contemplates HR's new power* They are friends of mine. We used to have an alliance together, but that was before Bunsen destroyed my Hive *growls*
              HR: Well why didn't you ask them for help?
              Juliet: I can handle this myself!
              HR: At least you're confident *remembers how Juliet captured Bunsen after the fight with the lamp* You truly are a great warrior, my Queen
              Juliet: Just doing my thing
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                Gregus: I was thinking about my flowers.
                Leeta: aww

Alec: Do you want to know what I was thinking about Leeta?

Astor: Mama Yeti.

Alec: What?! No I wasn't!

Mama Yeti: Oooh!

Alec: No! Leave me alone! *runs out of the police station*

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                Rocky*to Gregus*: And this is why this man run away.
                Leeta & Astor:
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*DS returns without Tommy and Rhys but accompanied by Vincent*

DS: Hi guys, I'm back! Tommy wanted to stay at Boris's hive to help Jimmy with the new enclosures for the zoo, and Rhys excused himself for the reason that he wanted to visit the Scottish Wraith. Meaning he wanted to get some whisky. But Vincent wanted to come along.

Vincent: Hello. *waves* I was too curious about this place where everyone has ascended-like powers. So far, I'm very impressed. *he notices the wraithy newcomers and the yeti family* Oh, I see we got more company? Nice to meet you.

DS: *sends Vincent a short telepathic explanation about Aro, Queen Juliet and the yetis*

Comment

Bajka and boys: Hi DS. Hi Vincent.
                    sigpic

Comment

*HR & Queens greet Vincent*
                      HR: OK Bunsen. Now where is the mind control device?
                      Bunsen: I'll never tell you!
                      HR: But you are thinking about it......and it's right.......over........THERE! *HR points to a building not far away*
                      Bunsen: How did you know that!?
                      Juliet: Come on worshiper! Let's go.
                      HR: *ignores Bunsen* Yes my Queen!
                      *They arrive at the building*
                      Juliet: There it is!
                      HR: *uses his powers to blow up the machine*
                      Juliet: Do you think it worked?
                      HR: There's only one way to make sure. Let Sylar out of the ice....
                      Juliet: Don't worry, I'll protect you this time if it didn't work
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: *jumps in surprise as the machine blows up* Ah well, problem solved I hope.

Vincent: Was what that all about? Is this a normal occurance on Swedonia?

DS: Well, it may be. But not in this case. *sends telepathic images to Vincent of all that happened before with HR, Sylar and Bunsen*

Vincent: I see. So HR is a hero! Let us see what happens once Sylar is free. *moves in front of DS to protect her just to be on the safe side*
                        Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 18 September 2011, 11:16 AM. Reason: gaaaah... typo

Comment

HR: Thanks Vincent, but I'm no hero
                          Tania: Can you melt the ice so we can know if he is still under Bunsens control?
                          Mina: If he is, can I eat him?
                          HR: Yes Tania and no Mina
                          *HR uses his pyrokinesis to melt the ice, and Sylar falls to the ground*
                          HR: Sylar? Are you OK?
                          Mina: *raises feeding hand just in case*
                          Sylar: *gets up and looks at everyone there* I'm so sorry for what I did but I had no choice, Bunsen was controlling me!
                          HR: I know. But that's over now. Welcome back friend
                          Sylar: Thanks. Who are these people? *looks at the Queens*
                          HR: They are......my Queens I worship them and they......are very grateful
                          Sylar: O.O....What about Bunsen? Did you kill him?
                          HR: No....not yet
                          Laura: Does he deserve to die? Sure he was bad and all that but still, it's wrong to take his life
                          HR: Hmm maybe we wont have to kill him. Mina has a ship. Someone could take him to an uninhabited planet with no Stargate and let him live out the rest of his life there.
                          What do you all think?
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

Gregus: Very good idea.

Marek: I don`t think so.

Rocky: What if he will escape?

Bajka: Eee... Don`t kill him.
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: Agreed. Killing him would be just wrong.

Vincent: But seeing as he's kind of a genius he may find a way back if you simply maroon him somewhere.

DS: He could use the local flora to build himself a spaceship or a stargate out of wood or straw?

Vincent: Nah, just thinking out loud.

Comment

Bajka: Can we delete his memory? He will be not remember what he did. And maybe we can give him a new memory and he will thinking, that he is a good.
                                Marek: Bajka, what are you talking about. It`s impossible.
                                Bajka: But in Swedonia all is possible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X