Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*While Chris and Mar are annoying each other with their babbling, as usual, Kenny picks up the presence of others*

Kenny: *looks up towards the trees* I wonder who is up there?
    sigpic

Comment

sairaa * waving to kenny* :" up here ! we're up here. i'm the newbie, the goa'uld"
      arelyss : *laughing*: " she's trying to teach me to use her sword"

Comment

Kenny: Hello! My name is Kenny, the CEO and owner of Koffee Nirvana. Perhaps you ladies have purchased any products in some of my establishments? There are many franchises around the many human planets in this galaxy and on some hives.
        sigpic

Comment

arelyss *smiling* : " hi, my name is arelyss, i'm the host of sairaa. used to drink coffee on my homeworld, but not here"
          sairaa : * dancing * : "Koffee Nirvana? that sounds...hippie. we never had the chance to taste coffee again...my human is too scared to travel...and we have never been on ...? a hive? what's that? "

Comment

Kenny: *bows* A hive is a huge ship that wraith live and work on. We often stay up there for most of our lives. As I said before, there are many shops on the technologically advanced human worlds on this planet. You can just use a stargate to travel to one, and there should be several around.
            sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * worried* " we will travel ...but not today. "
              sairaa : * another big grin* : " some legends say that wraith are immortal, is that true? "

Comment

Kenny: That is ok then. I understand, my first time traveling outside of the hide millenia ago was terrifying to me. Eh, we are not exactly immortal. Immortal means that no weapon, poison, etc. would harm us. That isn't true of course, so I guess we are just simply ageless/have biological immortality.
                sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * excited* " wow ! never met such amazing beings like you guys . except goa'uld, of course"
                  sairaa : " he he...we are not immortal either , but able to keep our host blocked at the age that had in the moment we started to inhabit the body. so...she's gonna be 28 for al least 400 years more "
                  arelyss : " she's crazy, i don't want to live that long. by the way, what are you doing all day long on the hive? "

Comment

Kenny: I am the commander. I order my crew around, make alliances, you know, the usual. Sometimes, though, I wonder if I need to instill more obedience in certain crew members. *looks at Mar and Chris and sighs*
                    sigpic

Comment

*sound of a dart overhead, which lands futrther along the beach*

*Michael and Draygon make their way over to the group*

Dray: Hello everyone
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

*Everyone says hello*

Spoiler:
                        I have to go real quick, but all my chars will tecnically still be here.
                        sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * hugs Draygon* : " hello my dear !!! missed you so much ! "
                          sairaa: * laughing* : " hi guys... * looking at Kenny : wow, there must be wonderful to be in command..."
                          arelyss : " guess that you and your crew are like a family...anyway it must be really nice to have someone devoted to you"

Comment

Dray: It's good to see you too, arelyss.

Michael: Anything intersting happen?
                            sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * looking at michael* " not quite...just slept for 3 days after getting drunk with that scottish whatever-is-it-called. by the way, thanks for the blue blankets, Dray"

Comment

Michael: What streangth of whisky were you drinking? Wraith strength?!

Dray: You're welcome for the blankets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X