Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhys: *to Aro* Don't worry, that happens to all of us frequently.

Tommy: *observes mama yeti and sidles behind DS*

DS: *reaches into her handbag and hands Tommy another personal shield* Just in case.

Rhys: Hey, Alec! Do you need one of these too? *waves a personal shield in the air* It would at least keep her from breaking your ribs.

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *are distracted as Orb thoroughly examines the 'lifeline' on Bullseye's palm that is his handmouth*

Bullseye: *hints to Orb* Look over there at that interesting foliage* >_>

Orb: The plant that looks like a dense weeping willow tree by the river? Let's go have a closer look.

Bullseye: *to the others* We'll be right back.

Comment

HR: Well should we be on our way then?
        Mina: I forgot, where were we going?
        HR: To the police station, to find a mind reader so I can use his power to read Bunsen's mind and see where the device he controls Sylar with is
        Mina: Oh....that
        Juliet: Have Orb and Bullseye returned yet?
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *return with bits of dry willow leaves stuck in their hair, suppressing smiles and trying to look semi-serious*

Comment

Aro: What's all this about mind reading?
            "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Bullseye: *tries his luck at a repeat extended palm reading session* I prefer --

Orb: *nudges Bullseye* Nice try.

Bullseye: You can't blame a Wraith for trying. Anyhow, if we must venture close to these Swedonia police forces, let us make sure the personal shields are activated.

Orb: All set.

Comment

HR: *to Aro* We're gonna find a mind reader at a police station so I can take his super power, and then use it to read Bunsen's mind to see where he's keeping a mind control device, so my old friend Sylar can be freed of Bunsen's control.
                Betty: Just another day on Swedonia
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Aro: Ah sounds like a plan indeed, mind if I tag along, just for a laugh?
                  "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

HR: The more the merrier. That's also the mentality I have when it comes to Wraith Queens
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Aro: Oh stop you, you'll get me in trouble!
                      "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

HR: I wouldn't want that, Aro
                        If everyone is ready let's go! *HR plays a song on his phone as they head off for the police station*
                        Spoiler:
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

*The unicorn they have met earlier is still following Tommy around*

Tommy: Do you mind if we take this unicorn to the zoo?

DS: Sounds like a good idea. *picks up Monty*

Tommy: Now?

DS: Why not? Now the immediate danger's over we can sneak off for a while.

Rhys: *to HR and the queens* If you don't mind we borrow one of your spaceships for a bit. We're just going to Boris's hive and come back here soon.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys wave bye and leave with a hairy slug and a unicorn in tow*

Spoiler:
                          Just wanted to get my charries out of the way for the holidays. See ya!

Comment

Mina: Sure! Just don't wreck my ship
                            HR: I'm sure Rhys can fly it safely

Spoiler:
                            Have fun and take care!
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Let's take some more hairy slugs back to the zoo so Monty doesn't have to be alone. They seem to like to stay in groups.

Bullseye: We'll be right back.*they each pick up a hairy slug, run them back to the hive, and put them in Bullseye's dart storage*

*a short while later, Bullseye runs back to the group, carrying Orb because he is faster*

Comment

Bajka, Marek and Rocky nod their heads in rhythm to HR`s music.

Gregus: Take care of yourself DS, Rhys and Tommy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X