Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bajka (about Muppets): They look nice.

Marek: And they play nice.

Gregus: I think I heard this song before.
    sigpic

Comment

*Alec over hears Rhys and decides to see if a Muppet is edible. He grabs a random muppet and attempts to feed on it.*

Random Muppet: *gets Alec's feeding hand slammed onto it*

Shadow: Good thing Leeta isn't here to see you do that.

Alec: *drops the confused muppet and looks at Shadow* Where is she by the way?

*Suddenly Leeta with her cat on her back runs out of the trees with a small creature running behind her. She jumps into Astor's arms.*

Leeta:

The creature:
      Spoiler:

Leeta's boys:

*the creature jumps and attaches itself onto Alec's back.*

Alec: GET IT OFF!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
        *Alec over hears Rhys and decides to see if a Muppet is edible. He grabs a random muppet and attempts to feed on it.*
        Orb: *has never seen a Wraith feed on an anyone involuntarily and stares, looking around at everyone's reactions and a little curious to know if the muppet can even be fed upon*

Bullseye: I'm sure he was going to give back what he took. *rolls his eyes and shakes his head at Alec*

*Suddenly Leeta with her cat on her back runs out of the trees with a small creature running behind her. She jumps into Astor's arms.*

Leeta:
        Orb:

Bullseye: *stands in front of Orb and prepares to defend as necessary*

Comment

KM: Alec! Not a good first impression.

Azrael: *Is curious*

KM: *Facepalm*

Originally posted by Leeta
          Alec: GET IT OFF!
          KM:

Azrael: Should we help him?

Comment

DS: *hides behind Rhys and peers over his shoulder to see what happens*

Tommy: *to Rhys* Well done, you have inspired Alec to feed on a muppet.

Rhys: Not my fault. *takes DS into his arms and gets her out of of reach of the creature* You need help, Alec?

Comment

*The scary looking creature wraps its arms around Alec and says 'Momma'. It burys its face into Alec's back.*

Alec:

Leeta: *gets down from Astor's arms* Aw...maybe it was chasing me because it lost its mother. But I think it likes you better Alec.

Alec:

*Astor and Shadow are laughing hysterically at Alec*

Alec: Go on. Laugh it up. *Alec tries to get the creature off but it has a tight hold*

Astor & Shadow:

Alec:

Leeta: Oh stop it you three! Maybe HR can tell us what kind of animal it is. *pets the creature on Alec's back but hears Tommy's comment about Alec trying to feed on a muppet.* ALEC!

Comment

HR: *laughs at Alec and the creature*
                Laura: Aww what is that creature? It looks cuddly
                HR: That's just a regular pet here. There's loads of them and they always become attached to one certain person and I guess that one has taken a liking to Alec
                Sally: So they're not too different from us then
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

*Two onlookers laugh at and heckle the group of visitors from a high-up balcony*

http://asset-server.libsyn.com/asset...on_balcony.jpg

Comment

*Bajka and boys are laughing at Alec and his new "child".*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey let's keep walking down this street here *points* maybe we'll find something interesting there
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *puts his arm around Orb's shoulders as they walk in order to discourage any furry creatures from approaching his worshipper*

Orb:

Comment

Alec: *the baby Swedonian yeti has made itself at home on Alec's back.*

Shadow: How does it feel being a mother? *Shadow and Astor laugh at Alec's misfortune*

Alec: I hate you all.

Leeta: *pets Alec's baby yeti* So, HR, does your nemesis live in Swedonia too?

Astor: *picks up a piece of candy at a candy stand they walk by.* What is this? *he tries it.* It tastes kind of sweet.

Spoiler:

Leeta: *takes a bite* You're right. It does taste sweet. *Astor gives her the rest of the candy*

Comment

Astor: *picks up a piece of candy at a candy stand they walk by.* What is this? *he tries it.* It tastes kind of sweet.

Leeta: *takes a bite* You're right. It does taste sweet. *Astor gives her the rest of the candy*
                            Orb: *peers over at the candy* What is that?

Spoiler:
                            OOC: I don't know much about Muppets to add to the plots and am enjoying learning these new things.

Comment

DS: *keeps a respectful distance to the baby yeti but giggles at its obvious attachment to Alec*

Tommy: I wonder where his real mum is?

Rhys: *eyes the surrounding bushes with caution* I hope she's not near; she might be offended by Alec abducting her young one.

DS: That candy looks interesting. How does it taste?

Comment

((OOC - sorry about being so lax in posting here, but I have no idea how to handle my Wraith. Not certain how to fit it into the story, or plot. Does that make any sense at all? Suggestions as to how I could segue back in would be gratefully received. ))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X