Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullseye: *surprised at the landing, thinking there were not any large rocks or downed tree trunks around before, helps Orb over the unknown obstacle while his bruised back heals*

Orb: Hi, Betua and Joanna! *sees Fifth* Oops! Sorry, we didn't see you there! Glad you could join us!

Comment

Fifth: yes. *grins* <(Loves water and water sports)

Joanna: Hello Bulleye, Orb

Comment

Vincent *lands with a mighty splash in the water and surfaces, shaking his long, wet hair out* I didn't have that much fun in centuries! *notices Fifth, Joanna and Betua* Hiya! Good you could join us! *reaches for his wrist to teleport up again, finding nothing but bare skin* Huh? Where is the wrist band? I must have lost it on the way down. *clambers up the rocks and looks for the wrist band*

Comment

*Gowen comes back, a bag with fresh clothes and towels over his shoulder*

Gowen: Hey Vincent, what've you lost? *looks round* Where's Vera?
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Vincent *stops his search and looks at Gowen* She's up at the top of the waterfall. We teleported up to slide down again. *points upwards and notices a shocking lack of Vera* Vera?!

Comment

Gowen: Teleported? Using those wristba-... *facepalms* I think I've worked out the precess of events >.< Fro all my sister acts a bit weird she's very clever and can work things out just by watching others.
              sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: Do you think she teleported far away or would she be more likely to stay close to play hide and seek?

Comment

Vincent *becomes a very pale shade of green* Oh no, it's all my fault! Where could she have gone?

*DS and Tommy come back from behind the waterfall. When Tommy notices Gowen he freezes*

Tommy: I fogot to look after Vera!

Comment

Gowen: with Vera I've no idea! She might try doing jump hopping till she fully gets how it works. *looks ready to bang his head of a tree again in frustration and sighs* Tommy, Vincent, its okay I don't blame you. I think even if Vera had a hive full of chaperones she's still give them the slip. I just wish she wasn't so good at it >.<
                    sigpic

Comment

Vincent *turns an even paler shade of green* I'll go and search for her right now. I am very fast.

Tommy: But she could be anywhere on the island, she's has got quite a headstart. And who knows what range her wrist band has.

Vincent: Then I suggest a search by dart as well *turns around and vanishes in the jungle*

Comment

KM: Let's hope she tries jump hopping for a while, then it's more likely her wristband will need time to charge

Azrael: I'll help search by dart.

Comment

Bullseye: *watches Vincent run off into the forest* I will also search by dart. If I see her, I can always try to beam her into storage before she jumps again. *teleports with Orb to his dart, takes off, and starts flying around*

Comment

Tommy *to DS* I'll take a dart too. It's best you stay here in case Vera returns.

DS: That's a good idea. Someone has to stay. *picks up a towel and dries herself*

*Tommy dashes off to get a dart*

*In the distance a bright light streaks through the jungle, unnoticed by DS and Tommy, moving in a widening circle around the waterfall*

Comment

Solma: *apparing nextt o Gowen* Where's Squeaker?

Gowen: She got hold of one of the teleporting bands

Solma: I'll look for her, I can move very fast. *disappears in a bright light*

Gowen: *sighs* I'll stay here in case she comes back. She was probably looking for me in the first place *puts his head in his hands* If I'd known this was going to happen I'd have taken her with me to the Lab!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Bullseye's dart*

Orb: *stares at the opaque canopy screen with bleary eyes* I feel like I am in the middle of an eye exam, tracking all the moving dots of heat*

Bullseye: The forest is teeming with different life forms. I will switch the canopy to transparent. *does so and sees a spiraling pattern of light and points in its direction in the trees* Speaking of different life forms, there goes that glowing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X