Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Chris is glad that Michael is joining, and can't wait for the battle to begin*

Chris: So, when are we going to start?
    sigpic

Comment

Michael: As soon as everyone that doesn't want to fight is safely shelterd I think.
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Michael: As soon as everyone that doesn't want to fight is safely shelterd I think.
        sairaa : * makes arelyss step back * " my human's safe now" * big grin* " i'm so excited*

Comment

Connolly: Well, the others are geein a wee bit impatiant noo, so, if everyone else is oot the way...

*Connolly bellows a war cry, which is echoed by the other Scottish wraith as the fight beguins*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Michael: Rhys, have you evedr fought with a claymore? I'm sure Connolly has a spare somewhere...

Connolly: Now, now Michael. Ay dinne think Rhys'll be able t' fight wi' a claymore. 'Tis a wee bit big fer a wraith o' his build.
            *Rhys has accepted the spare claymore because he can't restist any challenge*

*DS and Tommy are watching the proceedings from the shelter of a roundhouse*

DS: I don't know what Connolly meant by "a wraith of his build". I mean, look at him. He looks amazing without his coat on.

Tommy:

DS *flinging her arms around Tommy*: YOU look equally amazing!

Tommy: Would you like me to take my coat off?

DS: Purrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *Rhys has accepted the spare claymore because he can't restist any challenge*

*DS and Tommy are watching the proceedings from the shelter of a roundhouse*

DS: I don't know what Connolly meant by "a wraith of his build". I mean, look at him. He looks amazing without his coat on.

Tommy:

DS *flinging her arms around Tommy*: YOU look equally amazing!

Tommy: Would you like me to take my coat off?

DS: Purrrrrrr.
              sairaa : * laughing * "purrrrrrr??? oh...love is in the air ha ha ha!!! "
              arelyss :*to sairaa* " shut up !!! you're way to naughty today "
              sairaa : * to arelyss* : "oh come on...those creatures called men are necessary...why are we not looking for one? "
              arelyss : " because ...well..." *confused*

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                sairaa : * laughing * "purrrrrrr??? oh...love is in the air ha ha ha!!! "
                arelyss :*to sairaa* " shut up !!! you're way to naughty today "
                sairaa : * to arelyss* : "oh come on...those creatures called men are necessary...why are we not looking for one? "
                arelyss : " because ...well..." *confused*
                DS *to Arelyss*: Sorry, got carried away. We're quite a naughty bunch sometimes. I hope we don't scare you off. *cough*cough* What kind of male creature are you interested in if you don't mind me asking? Goa'uld, human or Wraith?

Tommy: It's normally us Wraith who do the purring but our worshippers have taken on this habit.

*DS runs a finger along his now coatless back*
                Tommy: PURRRRRRR!

Comment

DS *to Arelyss*: Sorry, got carried away. We're quite a naughty bunch sometimes. I hope we don't scare you off. *cough*cough* What kind of male creature are you interested in if you don't mind me asking? Goa'uld, human or Wraith?

Tommy: It's normally us Wraith who do the purring but our worshippers have taken on this habit.

*DS runs a finger along his now coatless back*
                  Tommy: PURRRRRRR!
                  sairaa to DS : " a human can't protect my host...and i'm the only goa'uld around here. maybe i'll manage to find a her a wraith...before i'll go to sleep. "
                  arelyss : " she will sleep for a long time, i'm scared to be alone...but i'm to shy to even talk to a man"
                  * drinks another cup of whiskey*
                  sairaa * to tommy* " do you have any mate without a girlfriend? need to know my human safe"
                  arelyss : * to sairaa* " will you ever shut up??? you make me feel sorry for myself"
                  Last edited by arelyss; 21 May 2009, 10:36 AM.

Comment

DS: Arelyss, you don't need to be shy. Everyone around here is very friendly - well, almost everyone. Some of the boys can be a bit edgy, especially Siric. But don't worry, he's on Boris's hive at the moment.

Tommy *to Sairaa*: There are quite a few Wraith on the island and on the hives who would like to have their own worshipper.

DS: Even if it sometimes gets confusing of whether the humans worship the Wraith or if it's the other way around. So, it's nothing degrading if you're a worshipper.

Comment

*Cat and Jareth are galloping towards the Hill Fort. As they come closer they see a bunch of wraith being involved in an eager swordfight.*

Cat: What´s going on up there?
                      Jareth: And who´s that woman?

*They stop the horse in a safe distance and watch the fight with interest*

Cat:
                      Jareth:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        *Cat and Jareth are galloping towards the Hill Fort. As they come closer they see a bunch of wraith being involved in an eager swordfight.*

Cat:
                        Jareth:
                        Tommy: I sense a bit of confusion coming from Jareth.

*Telepathic Message from Tommy to Jareth*
                        Everything is alright, Jareth. It's just a friendly fight for fun. But I would stay in a safe distance if I were you. That is, if you want to join in the fighting you're welcome to do so too. The woman is Arelyss and her Goa'uld symbiont Sairaa.

Comment

DS: Arelyss, you don't need to be shy. Everyone around here is very friendly - well, almost everyone. Some of the boys can be a bit edgy, especially Siric. But don't worry, he's on Boris's hive at the moment.

Tommy *to Sairaa*: There are quite a few Wraith on the island and on the hives who would like to have their own worshipper.

DS: Even if it sometimes gets confusing of whether the humans worship the Wraith or if it's the other way around. So, it's nothing degrading if you're a worshipper.
                          sairaa: * to DS* : " i care about her, even if she thinks i'm not...this human needs someone to take care of her...but i must warn you, arelyss is afraid of everyone...this scares me " *to tommy* : " i'm going to sleep soon to gain my powers back.can you please take care of my human? or at least keep an eye on her? "
                          arelyss : * to DS * : " what are you talking about? degrading? you are just wonderful together"

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post

Cat:
                            Jareth:
                            arelyss : * running away scared* " who are they??? what's that...that...thing? "
                            sairaa : * to arelyss* " you silly human...it's a horse ! just an animal ! and those people must be Dray's friends too ..."

Comment

Chris: *runs in and joins the fight* We will see who is the strongest on this isle!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                                sairaa: * to DS* : " i care about her, even if she thinks i'm not...this human needs someone to take care of her...but i must warn you, arelyss is afraid of everyone...this scares me " *to tommy* : " i'm going to sleep soon to gain my powers back.can you please take care of my human? or at least keep an eye on her? "
                                arelyss : * to DS * : " what are you talking about? degrading? you are just wonderful together"
                                Tommy: I'm afraid I can't keep an eye on her because we'll all be heading back to earth soon, where we live. Sorry. But we could ask Elric, who lives at the Hippie Camp if he can have an eye on her.

DS: Aww. Thanks. We get on very well together. *snuggles Tommy* Although the boys sometimes don't get on together.

Comment

Working...
                                X