Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Meadow*

*Tommy successfully manages to tangle himself tightly to DS*

Tommy: Oops.

DS: Don't say you didn't plan that!

Comment

*Mainland Meadow*

TA: *Laughs* of course he did *Suddenly realises that the Eddie's aren't near her and looks to a suspicisous looking bulge in the ribbons*
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Mainland Meadow*

*'Todd' and IV come back, IV facepalms, grins and then untangles Phineas*

IV: *to Jasper* That's not the point of the maypole

Jasper: *points to Tommy and DS* See, they're doing it too

Phineas: I'm flattered, you moron

IV: *looks at TA, then the ribbon bulge* How do you manage to keep track of them?

Comment

*Mainland Meadow*

TA: They're usually together as a group and they also very rarely go anywhere but work without me , so we usually manage to end up keeping an eye on each other.

Spoiler:
          I thought it was Phineas trying to wrap a ribbon around Jasper not the other way round
          sigpic

Comment

*Meadow on the Mainland*
            Spoiler:
            Knowing them, revenge is swift So either works!

IV: Aah, that makes sense

'Todd': Anybody care to explain what 'pooh sticks' is to me?

Jasper: Well.. *opens his mouth to launch into a non-pg explaination, only to get hushed up by IV*

Comment

*Meadow*

DS *overhears IV and Jasper* Jasper's right, tangling people in the ribbons is fun! *looks at the supposedly-three-Eddies-bulge and giggles* I'm sure they'll appreciate your help in untangling them and will show you their gratitude, TA.

Rhys *hears the words 'gratitude' and 'untangling' in the same sentence and hurries over to DS*

Rhys: If I free you from the ribbons will you express your gratitude in welcoming in the spring with me now?

Tommy: Hey, I was here first!

DS: Boys... Don't worry, it's still early, I'm sure we'll have time enough to welcome in the spring as often as we want to. *takes Tommy's arm and bounces off with him into the woods*

Tommy:

Comment

*Meadow on the Mainland*

TA: *Takes pity on the Eddies and disentangles them from the ribbons and calls* There you go Tommy and Rhys when you get back there are plenty of ribbons to tackle her in now

Eddies: *Grabs TA and drags her behind the bushes and trees, various shouts, and screams not to mention laughter come out from there*
                sigpic

Comment

*Meadow*

*DS and Tommy return from the woods and Rhys takes the opportuity to sweep DS up and carry her back into the woods again with a broad grin*

Comment

*TA races out of the Forest with the Eddie's chasing her, she lays down on the ground for a breather before being chased back in, Winter and Forrest watch all this up to the point where TA collapses on the ground at which point they both laugh and run into the Forest to welcome in the spring themselves.*

TA: Good job we can get a very good top-up from our boys. None of us would last long otherwise
                    sigpic

Comment

*DS and Rhys return from the woods, sharing a knowing grin and DS overhears TA's remark*

DS: That's absolutely true, I wouldn't know what to do without constantly being juiced up. Worshipping Wraith is a tiring business.

Rhys: But it's rewarding. *flexes feeding hand*

DS: Well, it can be rewarding, but only if you stop leaving your laundry all over my flat and snoring so loudly no one can get any sleep.

Rhys: Of course you can find a hair in any soup.

Comment

*The Mainland Meadow*

TA: the hair in the soup sounds like my place.

Eddie's: Yeah you'd have thought having pens for all her foster cats would stop hairs getting in our food but it doesn't
                        Last edited by Toddandrea; 15 April 2010, 11:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*The Hippie Commune*

*TA gets Rocky to fly her down to the Commune when they have filled TP's order for her Steak and Onion sandwich*

TA: If you want to fly back to the COH or Boris's Hive you can, i'll go across to Joanne's cabin once I'm finished and get one of the boys to call you back

Rocky: Okay See you Later

*TA heads to Crockett's hut to see if he would be able to give her some lessons in communing with the Tree's and Nature Spirits still*

*Joanne, Christhart and the Boys arrive back home after their trip to the Zoo.*

Joanne: I enjoyed that

Charles: Me Too, come on let's go and put Christhart to bed

Christhart: *Sound asleep*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Hippie Commune*

*Ellia sees TA and goes over to her.*

Ellia: Crockett's with the villagers on the mainland. If you're here for your lesson I can send him a message.
                            sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive on the beach, some distance away from the Pirate camp to enjoy a nice, relaxing picnic and watch the sun go down*

DS *spreading a blanket on the ground* Anyone in for a nutella sandwich?

Tommy: Guess who wants one.

Rhys: Did you bring something to drink too?

DS *hands Rhys a small bottle of whisky*

*All three sit down on the blanket*

Comment

*Hippie Commune*

TA: Yeah I am here for my lesson, thanks Ellia.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X