Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Michael: I assume that I'm speaking to Sairaa, is it? I'm mostly interseted in your technology.

*Kit struggles in Draygons grip until she puts him down, before going over to arelyss*

Kit: Why your eyes go funny?

sairaa : * to michael * " technology and race are two different things, but i'll tell you about both of them , there are many things about the goa'uld that you don't know"
    *looking at Kit, amused by his scared face* " my eyes? ah...that's how do goa'uld know when naughty Kit(d) around"

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      "Oh, I see know." Chris said as he coughed a bit. "That is strong."

Chris looked around and noticed the way that the Scottish wraith dressed. He wanted to have clothing like them to wear. Turning around on the bar, he continued conversing with and telling wraithly tales with the others.
      *Connolly notices Chris's stares*

Connolly: If yer intersted, Ay'm sure tha Ay've goa some wraith tarten arround somewhere. We can giea ye woad markins as well, if ye want
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
        sairaa : * to michael * " technology and rece are two different things, but i'll tell you about both of them , there are many things about the goa'uld that you don't know"
        *looking at Kit, amused by his scared face* " my eyes? ah...that's how do goa'uld know when naughty Kit(d) around"
        Michael: Yes, well, for me both things tend to be closly related.

Dray: You're just looking for something that you can use in your reasearch, aren't you?

Michael: Slightly...

Kit: Mreeeeeeee *scuttles back to Draygon* Scary aunty!
        sigpic

Comment

Chris: Sure, that would be great! *can't wait to try it on* I hope I will be able to wear it well. *turns to another wraith* Sure, I would like to hear your story as well.

()()()()

*Mar and Carson get near the marsh*

Carson: Let's go in another direction.

Mar: Yes, I don't want to get my shoes dirty. Well, dirtier than they already are.

Carson: *hears buzzing* What's that?
          sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " research? what kind of research? "
            sairaa: "to arelyss" : " this is the manic insane guy...her boyfriend"
            arelyss : *to sairaa* : " so what??? her man, not mine"
            sairaa :* to michael* " so...tell me about yourself...by the way, how did you meet Dray? " * smelling the red flower*

Comment

Chris: Sure, that would be great! *can't wait to try it on* I hope I will be able to wear it well. *turns to another wraith* Sure, I would like to hear your story as well.
              *Connolly slaps Chris on the back and leads him to one of the roundhouses*

Connolly: Come on lad. Ay'm sure ye'll look grand.

*Inside the round house, Connolly gives Chris wraith tarten trousers and cloak, as well as a shirt*

Connolly: Change int those, an then we'll see aboot givin ye the woad markins.
              sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " research? what kind of research? "
                sairaa: "to arelyss" : " this is the manic insane guy...her boyfriend"
                arelyss : *to sairaa* : " so what??? her man, not mine"
                sairaa :* to michael* " so...tell me about yourself...by the way, how did you meet Dray? " * smelling the red flower*
                Michael: *rasies eyebrow* You do realise that I can hear what you're thinking or discussing, whatever you call it I've never been described as Draygon's "boyfriend" before...

Dray: Oh boy...
                sigpic

Comment

Chris: *changes into his new clothes, and is very happy* I'm done Connolly. They are not bad, not bad at all! *flexes his arm* I'm ready for the woad!

()()()()()

Mar: Carson, it is a huge bug!

Carson: *picks up Mar* Come on, let's go!*

*Carson runs away from the creature with Mar in his arms. It follows them for a bit, before flying off*

Mar: I may need to ask the others about this. They should have warned me if the jungle was this dangerous!
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael: *rasies eyebrow* You do realise that I can hear what you're thinking or discussing, whatever you call it I've never been described as Draygon's "boyfriend" before...

Dray: Oh boy...
                    Arelyss : * looking down* " oh...sairaa's talking way too much...as usual...*thelepatic to Dray* i'll tell her to shut up next time"

Comment

Chris: *changes into his new clothes, and is very happy* I'm done Connolly. They are not bad, not bad at all! *flexes his arm* I'm ready for the woad!
                      Connolly: Verry nice, lad. We'll make a Scottish wraith of ye yet.

*leads Chris back outside and sits him down at one of the tables. Then he picks up a crude wooden bowl of blue woad*

Connolly: Jist t' warn ye, this'll be a wee bit cold...

*starts to draw celtic designs with the woad on Chris*
                      sigpic

Comment

Arelyss : * looking down* " oh...sairaa's talking way too much...as usual...*thelepatic to Dray* i'll tell her to shut up next time"
                        Dray: Yes please!

Michael: I don't know, I think it's quite intersting listening to internal telepathic conversations.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Chris lets Connolly draw designs on his face with the woad. It is very cold as the Scottish wraith had promised, but Chris decided to suck it up and be a wraith by not flinching. Connolly soon finishes and Chris uses a crude looking mirror to see his face.*

Chris: This is wonderful. Thanks Connolly!

*Chris feels like a real Scottish wraith now and is very happy.*

Chris: Hey, what else do you guys do here?
                          sigpic

Comment

*Chris lets Connolly draw designs on his face with the woad. It is very cold as the Scottish wraith had promised, but Chris decided to suck it up and be a wraith by not flinching. Connolly soon finishes and Chris uses a crude looking mirror to see his face.*

Chris: This is wonderful. Thanks Connolly!

*Chris feels like a real Scottish wraith now and is very happy.*

Chris: Hey, what else do you guys do here?
                            Connolly: Mostly booze, feast an fight. Usually aul three. Here, how's yer sword fightin?
                            sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Mostly booze, feast an fight. Usually aul three. Here, how's yer sword fightin?
                              Chris: I have been studying it for the last couple of centuries. Maybe we could have a competition or a friendly battle to test each other's skills?
                              sigpic

Comment

Michael: I don't know, I think it's quite intersting listening to internal telepathic conversations.

Arelyss * confused*: " she's only kidding, as she always does. *looking straight at Dray* Want some cookies? i've baked some"

Comment

Working...
                                X