Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sairaa : " cool ! we are ready"
    arelyss : "let's go. *hugs Dray* do you really have to go? "
    sairaa : "will you return? i want to meet your wraith boyfriend "
    arelyss : ( to sairaa : " you're crazy ! her boyfriend??? "

Comment

Dray: Well, if you have to go, that's okay.

Zaddik: It was nice to meet you, arelyss, Sariaa. Do come again.

*Draygon helps herself to some of Zaddik's tea and Eliia's biscuits*

Dray: I'd probably better get back to Michael. See you Zaddik

*leaves the tent and goes to get a dart to take her back to the hive*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

arelyss:* sitting down and talking to sairaa " she's gone. "
        sairaa: " she will be back soon. by the way...do you remember our home? the Ram?"
        arelyss :"sure i do.we used to wonder through the woods for hours, while magister Sondra was yelling at everyone"
        sairaa :" oh yes...my mother. let's go, i want to see what's on this island"

Comment

Zaddik: I don't suppose you want a guide to show you around the island? I can ask on of the wraith if they'll show you around. I'm sure they will be more than happy to oblige. One word of warning though, some of them like to indulge in water-fights on skateboards and such, so they may be a bit boistrus.
          sigpic

Comment

sairaa : * to Zaddik * " water fight? cool!!! fight me !!! "
            arelyss : "come with...us "

Comment

Zaddik: *chuckling* Not myself, I'm afraid. I'm not one for water-fights. Hmm... I'm not sure where Fred, Gawain or Neo are at the moment, but I'm certain that the Scottish wraith would enjoy a fight of any kind. *gives arelyss a map of the island* The Hill Fort is here *points to it on the map* Just tell Connolly that you're a friend of Draygon and he'll look after you there. You can't miss him. He's the big wraith with woad tattoos and a large sword on his back
              sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " thank you, you're really nice" * heading to the Hill Fort*
                sairaa : " found him. he's nice too hehe"
                arelyss : " you're crazy, crazy, crazy ! always looking at men "
                sairaa :" so? you can look too...ah, i see. embarased by my presence?"
                arelyss : ( talking to the big guy) " hello, i'm a friend of Draygon."

Comment

*The Scottish wraith looks down at the human female*

Scottish wraith: Oh, ye're tha new person, aintch ye? *yells* CONNALLY! WE GOA A GUEST!

*Connolly walks away from the group he was talking to, and approches areylss*

Connolly: Tis a pleasure t' meet ye. Noo, am Ay mistaken in sayin tha ye've meur tha' one mind in yer heid? Acos I can sense another telepathic mind...
                  sigpic

Comment

arelyss :*laughing* " hey there.i'm the newbie,and yes,there is another telepathic mind, sairaa. because of her i'm what everyone calls a goa'uld...she's sleeping now.can you show me the place please? what are you doing for fun? "

Comment

Connolly: *laughing* Well, lass, yer a righ marvel. *puts an arm around arelyss's shoulders and shows her round the Hill Fort* Roond here, we tend t' spen mest o' oor time either feastin, fightin or boozin. One warnin, dinie drink ony alcohol frem a rred barrel. Tha's wraith strength. Yer meur than welcome t' stay fer a feast tinight, onless ye've goa plans.
                      sigpic

Comment

arelyss :" the way you're talking sounds funny, but i like it .sure i'll stay, got nothin' else to do while she's sleeping. what's the red barrel? "
                        *talking to herself while looking at the beautiful sunset: " i miss her allready...on the other hand, i'll be alone for a couple of days,if lucky maybe more"

Comment

Connolly: *laughs again* Ye think me accent tis strange? Ah, well the Scottish borgue can be a wee bit hard t' understand a times. The rred barrels are the casks tha contain the wraith strength booze. Onless ye hav a healing factor, Ay'd avise ye to no drink it.
                          *shouts* SOMUN GEE THEE LASS A DRINK!

*three Scottish wraith turn up, each holding a cup or tankard and offer them to arelyss*
                          sigpic

Comment

* drinking * "awwww this ...fire??? * dancing * " reminds me of my homeland, we used to get drunk very often...i can't get drunk that easy, sairaa made me stronger, you should see her in action...did i ever told you how i met Dray? "

Comment

Connolly: Then prehaps Ay can permit ye t' have wraith strength booze than. Ay'd be intersted t' hear how ye met Draygon. Ay'm nae sure if she found us, or if we found her
                              sigpic

Comment

" one day i was wandering in the woods with sairaa when she saw a strange black ship looking somehow like a dart. nearby, a woman dressed in a long leather dress...she was beautiful, never saw a female like her before...not even on Ram...we talked and she agreed to help us find a new home.now tell me about her, i'm curious"

Comment

Working...
                                X