Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellia to Taina: Perhaps we could arrange a time when we can get together to talk. I could announce it as an official appointment so we could be free of interruptions.
    sigpic

Comment

**Zaddik emerges from the storage area at the far end of the marquee.**

Zaddik: Hello, Mar. Hello, Doctor Beckett. I heard Queen Taina outside so Mar and I can talk to you on Ellia's behalf seeing as she's occupied at the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Of course. You can ask me anything.
        sigpic

Comment

Zaddik: Do you know anything about a female Atlantis expedition member who goes by the name of MCH?
          sigpic

Comment

Beckett: No, I don't. It may be possible that she is, since it is hard to everyone in there, but if she is, I haven't heard much.
            sigpic

Comment

Zaddik: Is it possible that you could keep an ear open for any information when you get back?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                Zaddik: Is it possible that you could keep an ear open for any information when you get back?
                Beckett: Of course.

Mar: *nudges Beckett* Carson! You know MCH! Remember, she used to be a pilot? She works at the settlement now.

Beckett: Oh! Yes, I know MCH. She is a good woman. Unlike other Lanteans, she admires and respects the wraith. I even heard a rumor that she helped wraith children.

Mar: She is good, indeed.
                sigpic

Comment

**Ellia enters**

Ellia: Queen Taina has gone now.

**Zaddik tells her what Beckett and Mar said about MCH**

Ellia: I will pass that information on to Boris now.

**She sends a telepathic message.to Boris.**
                  sigpic

Comment

**Ellia receives a telepathic message back from Boris**

Ellia to Beckett: MCH says that unusual harmony began on Atlantis about six months ago when the food improved. It didn't agree with her her, though, and left a nasty taste in her mouth. It started with coffee and pastries and then included other food items as well. Is it possible you could get hold of a few food samples and bring them here?
                    sigpic

Comment

**Ellia receives another telepathic message from Boris**

Ellia to Beckett: Boris said that MCH brought some supplies of that food with her. It would be very helpful if you could do some investigating of your own when you get back to the city, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Urged by Taina, Aiden went on a trip to the island*

Comment

*outside their tent, Ariel & Danny are drinking coffee while talking*

Danny: ...as i said before, it was impossible to find her. she's not at the waterfall.
                          Ariel :*concerned* hmm... how about using the tesseract? just think about Solma and press the button.
                          Danny : maybe later, let me finish my coffee first. where's the device?
                          Ariel: in my brown leather bag, inside the tent.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                            *outside their tent, Ariel & Danny are drinking coffee while talking*

Danny: ...as i said before, it was impossible to find her. she's not at the waterfall.
                            Ariel :*concerned* hmm... how about using the tesseract? just think about Solma and press the button.
                            Danny : maybe later, let me finish my coffee first. where's the device?
                            Ariel: in my brown leather bag, inside the tent.
                            *Aiden heard the discussion and decided to steal the device. he's waiting for an opportunity to sneak inside the tent *

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
                              *Aiden heard the discussion and decided to steal the device. he's waiting for an opportunity to sneak inside the tent *
                              Danny: there's someone around, a wraith male.
                              Ariel: who? maybe it's Billy.
                              Danny: *sighs* i don't know. i'll go to the marsh, maybe Solma is there. *finished the coffee* take care.
                              Ariel: ok.

*Danny left, heading to the marsh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                                Danny: there's someone around, a wraith male.
                                Ariel: who? maybe it's Billy.
                                Danny: *sighs* i don't know. i'll go to the marsh, maybe Solma is there. *finished the coffee* take care.
                                Ariel: ok.

*Danny left, heading to the marsh*
                                *Aiden jumped on Ariel, electrocuted her with a stunning stick, took the bag and ran away*

Comment

Working...
                                X