Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Danny : *sends a telepathic message to Elric* you're free to join us if you wish.

Ariel :sure! *smiles* why is the IA so protective?
    Kay: because...
    The Hologram : because if you're injured or killed, the Lo'la dies too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
      Kay: because...
      The Hologram : because if you're injured or killed, the Lo'la dies too.
      Ariel: so, the ship depends on you? maybe it is connected somehow to your cerebral waves...
      Danny : or to her DNA. it's a biological entity like the Hives, but...more complicated.
      sigpic

Comment

Ariel: so, the ship depends on you? maybe it is connected somehow to your cerebral waves...
        Danny : or to her DNA. it's a biological entity like the Hives, but...more complicated.
        Kay: *unfolded the picnic blanket* sit down, guys! *sticks tongue at Danny* do you know the meaning of the word " Lo'la" ? It's translated as "Illusion". It's not exactly a warship, more like a scientific vessel. I am the only one allowed to pilot it - you guessed well - it's encoded to my DNA. *munshes a ham sandwich* help yourself, guys!

Comment

Kay: *unfolded the picnic blanket* sit down, guys! *sticks tongue at Danny* do you know the meaning of the word " Lo'la" ? It's translated as "Illusion". It's not exactly a warship, more like a scientific vessel. I am the only one allowed to pilot it - you guessed well - it's encoded to my DNA. *munshes a ham sandwich* help yourself, guys!
          Danny: *takes a cheese sandwich and a glass of orange juice* "Illusion" ? that's a weird name for a ship... oh, nevermind!
          Ariel: *serious* her ship is capable of scanning our minds . it can also create simple objects like toys.*smiles*
          Danny : ! toys? like loads of plushie "Ethels"?
          sigpic

Comment

Danny: *takes a cheese sandwich and a glass of orange juice* "Illusion" ? that's a weird name for a ship... oh, nevermind!
            Ariel: *serious* her ship is capable of scanning our minds . it can also create simple objects like toys.*smiles*
            Danny : ! toys? like loads of plushie "Ethels"?
            Kay: *laughing* yes! like loads of plushie "Ethels" ! one time, it created a huge white teddy bear! *to Ariel* by the way, how's my friend Solma?

Comment

**Elric sends a telepathic message**

Elric: Sorry, but I can't make the picnic after all. Some of the nymphs and dryads have returned from a trading trip and we've got new supplies of various things to sort out and put away.
              sigpic

Comment

Kay: *laughing* yes! like loads of plushie "Ethels" ! one time, it created a huge white teddy bear! *to Ariel* by the way, how's my friend Solma?
                Ariel: she's ...fine, still pissed off by Danny's childish attitude.
                Danny : ! i'm only thing to protect you!
                Ariel: ...by arguing with a powerful sentient being? you will apologize to her as soon as possible. period.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                **Elric sends a telepathic message**

Elric: Sorry, but I can't make the picnic after all. Some of the nymphs and dryads have returned from a trading trip and we've got new supplies of various things to sort out and put away.
                Danny : *back to Elric* i'm sorry . do you need any kind of help?
                sigpic

Comment

**Elric back to Danny*

Elric: Thanks for the offer but we know where everything goes. Zaddik's just finished new batches of shampoo and conditioner if anyone needs any.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ariel: she's ...fine, still pissed off by Danny's childish attitude.
                    Danny : ! i'm only thing to protect you!
                    Ariel: ...by arguing with a powerful sentient being? you will apologize to her as soon as possible. period.

Danny : *back to Elric* i'm sorry . do you need any kind of help?
                    Kay: ooops! looks like your cute wraith friend is in trouble! kidding! with i had a boyfriend too...but i'm too old,no one needs a woman like me.

Comment

**Elric back to Danny*

Elric: Thanks for the offer but we know where everything goes. Zaddik's just finished new batches of shampoo and conditioner if anyone needs any.
                      Danny: actually, i need some . by the way, is Zaddik the owner of the ...big grey Sith dog? i'm curious , never saw a dog before.

Kay: ooops! looks like your cute wraith friend is in trouble! kidding! with i had a boyfriend too...but i'm too old,no one needs a woman like me.
                      Ariel: *comforting Kay* that's not true! you're not old... *looks at Danny* yes, he is cute and overprotective.
                      Danny: *sticks tongue at Kay* ...cute?
                      sigpic

Comment

Danny: actually, i need some . by the way, is Zaddik the owner of the ...big grey Sith dog? i'm curious , never saw a dog before.

Ariel: *comforting Kay* that's not true! you're not old... *looks at Danny* yes, he is cute and overprotective.
                        Danny: *sticks tongue at Kay* ...cute?
                        Kay :it's ok, really. *turns to Danny* yes, i think you're cute. is that a problem? *sticks tongue too*

Comment

**Elric to Danny**

Elric: Crockett owns Fern who is a green Sith dog if that's what you mean. She isn't typical of dogs in general because she comes from the Sith realms. If you want to see what ordinary dogs look like you can look them up on the Earth internet from Boris's hive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kay :it's ok, really. *turns to Danny* yes, i think you're cute. is that a problem? *sticks tongue too*
                            Danny :*blushing* why thank you! you're nice too *looks at Ariel*

**Elric to Danny**

Elric: Crockett owns Fern who is a green Sith dog if that's what you mean. She isn't typical of dogs in general because she comes from the Sith realms. If you want to see what ordinary dogs look like you can look them up on the Earth internet from Boris's hive.
                            Danny: no, i'd like to see the green dog if it's possible. is she...friendly?
                            Ariel: *heard the discussion* of course she's friendly! the Sith are not our enemies
                            sigpic

Comment

**Elric to Danny**

Elric: Fern is very friendly. Ellia is taking her for a walk at the moment but she'll be back in the Commune later on. You can meet her then if you don't mind being slobbered over by a dog the size of a small cow.
                              sigpic

Comment

**Elric to Danny**

Elric: Fern is very friendly. Ellia is taking her for a walk at the moment but she'll be back in the Commune later on. You can meet her then if you don't mind being slobbered over by a dog the size of a small cow.
                                Danny: *confused* who's...Ellia? told you already, never saw any dog before. it's ok as long as she is not trying to bite me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X