Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellia: Goodbye for now, Doctor Beckett. I hope you can visit us again soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Goodbye.

Mar: Bye Ellia. I guess me and Vincent will have to take him back somehow.

Vincent: *bows to Ellia* Goodbye.
      sigpic

Comment

*at the Tavern, Billy is fighting with a very drunk Ariel while Danny is nervous and growls*

Ariel: leave me alone!!! i want to drink!
        Billy: NO. you've had enough wraith strength whiskey!!!
        Ariel:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
          *at the Tavern, Billy is fighting with a very drunk Ariel while Danny is nervous and growls*

Ariel: leave me alone!!! i want to drink!
          Billy: NO. you've had enough wraith strength whiskey!!!
          Ariel:
          *Gowen and Solma walk in with Solma is clinging to Gowen's arm. Molly follows behind them*

Molly: Oh dear... what's going on?

Solma: *to Gowen* Want me to make a distraction?

Gowen: Let's keep that as an option for now.... *to Danny* Hello there.
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            *Gowen and Solma walk in with Solma is clinging to Gowen's arm. Molly follows behind them*

Molly: Oh dear... what's going on?

Solma: *to Gowen* Want me to make a distraction?

Gowen: Let's keep that as an option for now.... *to Danny* Hello there.
            Danny: hi there!
            Ariel: *to Danny and Billy* leave me alone!!! both of you! i want to drink!
            Billy:NO and NO...and guees what, NO!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Danny: hi there!
              Ariel: *to Danny and Billy* leave me alone!!! both of you! i want to drink!
              Billy:NO and NO...and guees what, NO!!!
              Molly: Is Ariel okay?

Gowen: I was about to ask the same thing. *to Danny* Has Ariel been trying too much scottish wraith wiskey?
              sigpic

Comment

**Jean-Luc passes the fighting couple on his way back from the bar.**

Jean-Luc: Why not just let her drink until she passes out? She might think twice about over indulging when she wakes up with a bad hangover.

**He goes to the far end of the room and sits down to enjoy his tankard of rum He's used to brawls in the Tavern so this latest one doesn't bother him.**
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Jean-Luc: Why not just let her drink until she passes out? She might think twice about over indulging when she wakes up with a bad hangover.

**He goes to the far end of the room and sits down to enjoy his tankard of rum He's used to brawls in the Tavern so this latest one doesn't bother him.**
                  Molly: That's not very healthy Jean-Luc! Nor is it good for Ariel.

*Solma looks at Molly suspicously*

Solma: Who are you, and what have you done with the normal, mousey Molly?

Molly:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Ariel: thank you, Jean-Luc! *to Billy and Danny* leave me alone!
                    Danny:*really pissed off* will you shut up, woman? everyone's looking at you!
                    Billy: indeed.
                    sigpic

Comment

**Gordon and Darrel are making a bet on how much more Ariel can drink before falling unconscious The winner gets his hut tidied up by the loser. As neither of them enjoy housework the prize will be worth having as far as they're concerned.**
                      sigpic

Comment

Molly: That's not very healthy Jean-Luc! Nor is it good for Ariel.

*Solma looks at Molly suspicously*

Solma: Who are you, and what have you done with the normal, mousey Molly?

Molly:
                        Billy: *just noticed Molly* another hybrid???
                        Danny: *to Billy* at least Molly is not drunk!
                        *meanwhile Ariel sneaked outside*
                        sigpic

Comment

Billy: *just noticed Molly* another hybrid???
                          Danny: *to Billy* at least Molly is not drunk!
                          *meanwhile Ariel sneaked outside*
                          *Molly suddenly feels extreamly shy at being the center of attention*

Gowen: *looks around* Where'd Ariel go? *Solma shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

*outside, Ariel is drinking from a stolen whiskey glass*
                            Danny: *to Molly* maybe you should go talk to her!
                            sigpic

Comment

*outside, Ariel is drinking from a stolen whiskey glass*
                              Danny: *to Molly* maybe you should go talk to her!
                              Molly: Okay then Danny... *goes outside. Sees Ariel* Ariel, that's not very healthy for you... *sits down next to Ariel*
                              sigpic

Comment

Molly: Okay then Danny... *goes outside. Sees Ariel* Ariel, that's not very healthy for you... *sits down next to Ariel*
                                Ariel:*hugs Molly* i know! but even wraith hybrids are unhappy sometimes! *whispers* broke up with Danny.

*inside*
                                Danny: crazy woman!!! grrrrr!
                                Billy: *amused* you stoled her from me, bro'!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X