Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris: In that case I should introduce you to the Queen of my hive. Ellia is very unconventional too. She runs the Hippie Commune on this island.
    sigpic

Comment

Carson: *finishes ale* What now, dear?

Mar: *thinks* I don't know. We already explored the island the first time you came around.

Vincent: *goes outside and looks for any other wraith around*

Mar: *takes Carson's hand and leaves the tavern as well*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Boris: In that case I should introduce you to the Queen of my hive. Ellia is very unconventional too. She runs the Hippie Commune on this island.
        Taina: i'd love to meet Primary Ellia. i will prepare a special gift for this occasion.just let me know when and where.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Carson: *finishes ale* What now, dear?

Mar: *thinks* I don't know. We already explored the island the first time you came around.

Vincent: *goes outside and looks for any other wraith around*

Mar: *takes Carson's hand and leaves the tavern as well*
          *sends a telepathic message to Vincent* maybe you will agree to show me around later. well, you and your beautiful worshipper.

Comment

Mar: Carson, how about we visit Zaddik. He is sort of like the doctor around here. He uses natural medicines and herbs to heal.

Beckett: I would love that, let's go.

*head towards the hippie camp*
            sigpic

Comment

**Boris sends a telepathic message to Ellia telling her that Taina wants to meet her. Ellia sends a telepathic message back.**

Ellia: She can come to the Commune whenever it's convenient for her.

**Boris passes on the message.**
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
                *sends a telepathic message to Vincent* maybe you will agree to show me around later. well, you and your beautiful worshipper.
                Vincent: *telepathic to Taina*Of course, your majesty, if you like. I'm sure Mar will agree as well, she loves showing visitors around. It is an honor meeting such a powerful Queen as yourself. And thanks, Mar is a very pretty and nice worshipper, indeed.

*to Mar* Would you like to help me show the Queen around the island later. She, um, asked.

Mar: Of course. It is nice having more people around the island.
                sigpic

Comment

**Boris sends a telepathic message to Ellia telling her that Taina wants to meet her. Ellia sends a telepathic message back.**

Ellia: She can come to the Commune whenever it's convenient for her.

**Boris passes on the message.**
                  Taina: *back to Ellia* thank you, Primary.with your permission, i'll visit the Commune after lunch. *to Boris*thank you, Commander. it's lunch time, would you like to join me?*smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
                    Taina: *back to Ellia* thank you, Primary.with your permission, i'll visit the Commune after lunch. *to Boris*thank you, Commander. it's lunch time, would you like to join me?*smiles*
                    Boris: I would be honoured to join you.

**Back at the Hippie Commune, Ellia tells Crockett to take Fern for a long walk while Taina is visiting. She isn't sure how the Queen would react to a shaggy green dog the size of a small cow slobbering over her in greeting. **
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: *outside of Zaddik's tent* Hello, are you there? There is someone I want you to meet.

Beckett: *tries to hide nervousness*

Vincent: I can't wait to meet this Zaddik myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

**Zaddik comes out of his tent**

Zaddik: Hello, Mar. How's Chris today?
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: He is doing surprisingly well. I am still making him stay in the infirmary to rest, though.
                          Thanks for all you help yesterday.

*looks to Beckett*

I would like for you to meet my old mentor, Carson Beckett. He works in Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

**Zaddik smiles politely at Beckett. He's very wary because he's heard of what the Atlantis expedition did to Michael. **

Zaddik: Hello.
                            sigpic

Comment

Beckett: *holds out hand for handshake* It is nice to meet you Zaddik. Mar has told me much about you and your natural medicinal cures. I'm a doctor myself. May I see some of your work?
                              sigpic

Comment

Boris: I would be honoured to join you.

**Back at the Hippie Commune, Ellia tells Crockett to take Fern for a long walk while Taina is visiting. She isn't sure how the Queen would react to a shaggy green dog the size of a small cow slobbering over her in greeting. **
                                Taina:*entering the Tavern* what would you like to have for lunch? i'll have some...fish, chips, and two slices of toast. during my long captivity, on the bottom of the ocean, i fed on my crew. then, on the worshippers. then...ordinary food.

Comment

Working...
                                X