Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Michael: Strange... normally the hive doesn't detect the Sith... they're almost a part of the island.

Dray: *to Kay* You intersted in the Sith?
    Kay: *to Michael* my ship detects any kind of abnormality . that why *talks louder* i'm always disturbed by the hologram! Went to the pub and had fun with a Sith called Solma, she sticked me with icecream for calling her "banshee". i'd like to know more about her species, please. And by the way, more guests arriving .

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *The drone arrives and motions DS, Tommy and Rhys to follow and leads the three of them into the living room*

DS *nudges Rhys*: Do you still have the presents I gave you for Kay?

Rhys: What, me? I gave them to Tommy, he wanted to take care of them so they don't get damaged on the trip.

DS: What? Even the chocolates? *turns to face Tommy* Where are the presents for Kay?

Tommy *looking innocent*: Erm... Here *hands over some boxes* I'm afraid not all of the chocolate survived the trip, it got squeezed and mushed.

DS: Yes, between your teeth.
      Kay: *hugs DS* welcome! take a seat. would you like some tea? coffee? or maybe some of Lo'la's delicious chocolate cakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
        Kay: *to Michael* my ship detects any kind of abnormality . that why *talks louder* i'm always disturbed by the hologram! Went to the pub and had fun with a Sith called Solma, she sticked me with icecream for calling her "banshee". i'd like to know more about her species, please. And by the way, more guests arriving .
        Dray: Well I try to keep notes on the Sith, but I think the best people to ask are the Scottish wraith. They know the most about the Sith.

Michael: More guests? *pauses for a moment* Ah yes, I sense DS, Rhys and Tommy coming
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Kay: *hugs DS* welcome! take a seat. would you like some tea? coffee? or maybe some of Lo'la's delicious chocolate cakes?
          *DS hugs Kay back*

DS: Hi, Kay.

Tommy: Hello Kay. *hands over the boxes* We have brought you some sweets from our earth. Maybe we can compare if they taste different to the sweets from your earth. *is nudged by DS* Oh, and sorry about the missing chocolates. Something happened to them on the trip.

Rhys: Hi Kay. I'm not sure if I should hug you, you might think I wanted to feed on you.

Comment

Michael: More guests? *pauses for a moment* Ah yes, I sense DS, Rhys and Tommy coming
            *DS, Tommy and Rhys wave hi to Draygon and Michael*

DS: What a nice surpirse to see you two here!

Tommy: Haven't seen you in ages. How are you?

Comment

*DS hugs Kay back*

DS: Hi, Kay.

Tommy: Hello Kay. *hands over the boxes* We have brought you some sweets from our earth. Maybe we can compare if they taste different to the sweets from your earth. *is nudged by DS* Oh, and sorry about the missing chocolates. Something happened to them on the trip.

Rhys: Hi Kay. I'm not sure if I should hug you, you might think I wanted to feed on you.
              Kay:*amused* thank you anyway! *to Rhys* the blue-eyed wraith played the "suck & puke" game with me so...no worries. *munching a chocolate* that's delicious!

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys wave hi to Draygon and Michael*

DS: What a nice surpirse to see you two here!

Tommy: Haven't seen you in ages. How are you?
                Dray: Hi guys, has been a while hasn't it? Kit's playing somewhere, having a great time
                sigpic

Comment

Dray: :Kit's playing somewhere, having a great time
                  Kay: i'm tired, guess i'll go to sleep. you're free to stay here tonight, the hologram will lead you to the guest rooms. good night.*yawns*

Comment

Kay: i'm tired, guess i'll go to sleep. you're free to stay here tonight, the hologram will lead you to the guest rooms. good night.*yawns*
                    Dray: Night Kay, I'll make sure Michael doesn't try to dismantle your ship to satisy his curiosity
                    sigpic

Comment

Kay:*amused* thank you anyway! *to Rhys* the blue-eyed wraith played the "suck & puke" game with me so...no worries. *munching a chocolate* that's delicious!
                      Rhys: I'm glad no harm came to you and Danny restored your life.

DS *taking a piece of Kay's chocolate cake*: This is delicious as well! Seems there are some things which are universally the same in each reality.

Dray: Hi guys, has been a while hasn't it? Kit's playing somewhere, having a great time
                      DS: Kit's here too? Then maybe he's giving the drone which is watching over him quite a task!

Tommy: And a new colouring.

DS: Thanks for the invitation, I think we will take a guest room indeed. This spaceship is fascinating. Goodnight to you.

Comment

Mar and her three wraith wake up in their tent by the beach.

Mar: They needs hotels around here. There is sand in my hair!

Kenny: *brushes bits of sand out of hair* It's only a small amount.
                        sigpic

Comment

*after a good night sleep Kay decided to take a walk on the planet to collect soil and water samples. Lo'la beamed her down on the beach*

Comment

*after a good night sleep Kay decided to take a walk on the planet to collect soil and water samples. Lo'la beamed her down on the beach*
                            Kenny: *steps outside of the tent* Hello Kay. Hope you are having a good morning. *yawns and stretches his arms*

Mar: Good morning, Kay. What are you up to?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                              Kenny: *steps outside of the tent* Hello Kay. Hope you are having a good morning. *yawns and stretches his arms*

Mar: Good morning, Kay. What are you up to?
                              Kay:*hugs Mar* hi there! i'm planning a trip to the swamp to collect some soil samples, then...jogging. later, a visit to Boris's hive.

Comment

Kay:*hugs Mar* hi there! i'm planning a trip to the swamp to collect some soil samples, then...jogging. later, a visit to Boris's hive.
                                Mar: *hugs back* That sounds nice. I used to exercise every morning as well. Maybe we will see each other on Boris's hive later then. I was helping a friend fix her dart on that hive, but maybe she finished the repairs already.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X