Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
    Lo'la's hologram : what would you like to do next, child? * orders a drone to wait outside with a broom and other cleaning devices*

Kay: it's a long story. as a soldier i used to follow orders without questioning . oh, nevermind! you'll end up bored to death by my stories. would you like to visit my ship?
    Kit: *looks around* Snugglies! *clambers off table and starts examing the differnet toys*

Dray: That would be great! What do you think Michael?

Michael: *distracted* What? Sorry, wasn't listening...

Dray: *sigh* *whispers to Kay* He gets like this when he starts thinking about what the Lantians did to him. He was captured and experimented on against his will, turned human by a retrovirus. It's the reason he's a hybrid now
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Kit: *looks around* Snugglies! *clambers off table and starts examing the differnet toys*

Dray: That would be great! What do you think Michael?

Michael: *distracted* What? Sorry, wasn't listening...

Dray: *sigh* *whispers to Kay* He gets like this when he starts thinking about what the Lantians did to him. He was captured and experimented on against his will, turned human by a retrovirus. It's the reason he's a hybrid now
      *the hologram scanned Kit's mind and created a dragon-shaped toy*

Kay: i am sorry! let's go, guys! how about using your ...dart ? the Lo'la has plenty of space!

Comment

*the hologram scanned Kit's mind and created a dragon-shaped toy*

Kay: i am sorry! let's go, guys! how about using your ...dart ? the Lo'la has plenty of space!
        Kit: Blue Ethel!! *hugs new toy*

Dray: Don't worry, he'll be fine. Come on the dart's this way

Michael: *hands back picture to Kay* I'll pilot, if you two don't mind traveling in storage...

*Michael and Dray lead way to the dart*
        sigpic

Comment

Kit: Blue Ethel!! *hugs new toy*

Dray: Don't worry, he'll be fine. Come on the dart's this way

Michael: *hands back picture to Kay* I'll pilot, if you two don't mind traveling in storage...

*Michael and Dray lead way to the dart*
          Kay:*confused* sure...no problem . *asks the Lo'la to send docking instructions and follows *

*in the playroom the hologram created red,orange,pink and green dragon-shaped toys and placed them all around the child*

Comment

Kay:*confused* sure...no problem . *asks the Lo'la to send docking instructions and follows *

*in the playroom the hologram created red,orange,pink and green dragon-shaped toys and placed them all around the child*
            *Kit looks at new dragons*
            Kit: Lots of Ethels! *hugs all of them*

*Michael gets into dart, beaming up Dray and Kay before following docking instructions to Lo'la. Beams both out again before landing*

Dray: *to Kay* What do you think of you're first trip in storage?
            sigpic

Comment

*Kit looks at new dragons*
              Kit: Lots of Ethels! *hugs all of them*

*Michael gets into dart, beaming up Dray and Kay before following docking instructions to Lo'la. Beams both out again before landing*

Dray: *to Kay* What do you think of you're first trip in storage?
              Kay:*dizzy* it was...weird! this way! *leads to a place called living room *take a seat! *pointing to a very comfortable sofa* coffee? juice?

Comment

Kay:*dizzy* it was...weird! this way! *leads to a place called living room *take a seat! *pointing to a very comfortable sofa* coffee? juice?
                Michael: *taking seat* Coffee would be fine.

Dray: *sitting next to and snuggling into Michael* Tea please
                sigpic

Comment

Michael: *taking seat* Coffee would be fine.

Dray: *sitting next to and snuggling into Michael* Tea please
                  *Kay calls a drone and orders tea, coffee and biscuits for the guests* would you like to see the child? * a holographic screen appears out of nowhere and shows the image of a wraith child playing with loads of dragon shaped plushies*are you his...parents?
                  *soon the drone returns with tea, coffee, milk and biscuits*

Comment

*Kay calls a drone and orders tea, coffee and biscuits for the guests* would you like to see the child? * a holographic screen appears out of nowhere and shows the image of a wraith child playing with loads of dragon shaped plushies*are you his...parents?
                    *soon the drone returns with tea, coffee, milk and biscuits*
                    Dray: Adoptive parents I suppose. I found him when I was exploring Pegasus. He was alone and terrified. He's deffinatly blossomed since. Everyone looks after him usually.

Michael: There used to be rumours that Kit was related to me, though I soon got them to stop. I only met Kit when I met Draygon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dray: Adoptive parents I suppose. I found him when I was exploring Pegasus. He was alone and terrified. He's deffinatly blossomed since. Everyone looks after him usually.

Michael: There used to be rumours that Kit was related to me, though I soon got them to stop. I only met Kit when I met Draygon.
                      Kay:he's a nice child, deserves a good life and someone to look after him.

*suddenly an alarm interrupts her* wait here! *leaves in a hurry and heads to the command room* what now???
                      Lo'la's hologram: received a weak audio transmission, i am trying to improve the quality, the sound is chopped.
                      Kay:*nervous* well get to work! and call me as soon as you obtained any decent results.

Comment

Kay:he's a nice child, deserves a good life and someone to look after him.

*suddenly an alarm interrupts her* wait here! *leaves in a hurry and heads to the command room* what now???
                        Lo'la's hologram: received a weak audio transmission, i am trying to improve the quality, the sound is chopped.
                        Kay:*nervous* well get to work! and call me as soon as you obtained any decent results.
                        *Kit looks up at sound of alarm*
                        Kit: Meeeeep....
                        sigpic

Comment

*Kit looks up at sound of alarm*
                          Kit: Meeeeep....
                          Kay:*entered the play room* come here, young man! *cuddles the child* don't be scared, everything's fine! "meeep"? what's that? *ruffles his hair*

Comment

Kay:*entered the play room* come here, young man! *cuddles the child* don't be scared, everything's fine! "meeep"? what's that? *ruffles his hair*
                            Kit: *snuggles Kay* Mreeeep... *tries to unruffle his hair*
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *comes back to camp from her trip* Everyone is gone, we just left 20 min ago.

Chris: Maybe they were kidnapped?

Mar: *lightly swats at Chris* No.

Vincent: Who is that flying woman?!

Chris: Where?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                Mar: *comes back to camp from her trip* Everyone is gone, we just left 20 min ago.

Chris: Maybe they were kidnapped?

Mar: *lightly swats at Chris* No.

Vincent: Who is that flying woman?!

Chris: Where?
                                *Aura hug tackles Chris*

Aura: Misssssed yooooooou! *continues to hug and snuggle Chris*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X