Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
    Kay:*to Vincent* come on, it's delicious! *pulls out another ham sandwich from the basket and starts eating* you are so funny! *to Mar and Kenny* the vampire thing is only a legend. imagine that! blood-sucking individuals with power over life and death! If this race has ever existed .
    Vincent: Well, okay. *eats sandwich* This is good!

Mar: It could be a legend, but with the Ancients and the wraith in this universe, anything could be possible...Weirder things have happened on Atlantis while I was there briefly.

Kenny: *rubs Mar's shoulders to comfort her* As Kay says, they are a myth. Don't get too paranoid.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Vincent: Well, okay. *eats sandwich* This is good!

Mar: It could be a legend, but with the Ancients and the wraith in this universe, anything could be possible...Weirder things have happened on Atlantis while I was there briefly.

Kenny: *rubs Mar's shoulders to comfort her* As Kay says, they are a myth. Don't get too paranoid.
      Kay:i'm glad you like it.*to Mar* as i said before, "our" Atlantis was the burial place of many many people. they never managed to send back home data.found something about the vampires in an unidentified database .*reading*:In folkloric tales, undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive.

Comment

Kay:i'm glad you like it.*to Mar* as i said before, "our" Atlantis was the burial place of many many people. they never managed to send back home data.found something about the vampires in an unidentified database .*reading*:In folkloric tales, undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive.
        Mar: Hm, interesting.

Kenny: *to Kay* Mar loves to read about all sorts of superstitious and supernatural things.

Chris: Maybe she believes in them.

Mar: No, no, they are just interesting is all.
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hm, interesting.

Kenny: *to Kay* Mar loves to read about all sorts of superstitious and supernatural things.

Chris: Maybe she believes in them.

Mar: No, no, they are just interesting is all.
          Kay: that's not all! listen to this :"There are several ways for a deceased person to become a vampire.. One way is if a person dies before married they are at risk of becoming a vampire. Most often in a situation like this, the corpse is wed to another unmarried person around the same age to prevent them from returning to the grave. Though, if this technique fails, the vampire will return to have sexual intercourse with their spouse, and will attack family members. The corpse should then be stabbed through the heart with a sickle, to prevent any more attacks." ! creepy!
          Let's drop this subject, shall we? our lives are beautiful with or without them around.

Comment

*dart lands nearby and two people walk along the beach*

Dray: *carrying Kit* Hi guys, this little rascel's been up to his usual tricks so I thought that maybe if I took him down to - *notices Kay* I'm sorry, IU don't think we've met. I'm Draygon. This *gestures behind her* is Michael, I'm his worshipper, and this is Kit. He's a foundling that I think we all take care of now

Kit: New aunty?

Dray: Yes Kit, new aunty.

Kit: Heee...
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

*Ariel woke up, changed her outfit and decided to visit Boris's Hive.heads to the darts *
              sigpic

Comment

Kay: that's not all! listen to this :"There are several ways for a deceased person to become a vampire.. One way is if a person dies before married they are at risk of becoming a vampire. Most often in a situation like this, the corpse is wed to another unmarried person around the same age to prevent them from returning to the grave. Though, if this technique fails, the vampire will return to have sexual intercourse with their spouse, and will attack family members. The corpse should then be stabbed through the heart with a sickle, to prevent any more attacks." ! creepy!
                Let's drop this subject, shall we? our lives are beautiful with or without them around.
                Mar:

Chris: Sure, let's talk about, um, companions! You don't have a special wraith in your life, Kay?

Kenny: I don't think that is what she had in mind, Chris.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

Dray: *carrying Kit* Hi guys, this little rascel's been up to his usual tricks so I thought that maybe if I took him down to - *notices Kay* I'm sorry, IU don't think we've met. I'm Draygon. This *gestures behind her* is Michael, I'm his worshipper, and this is Kit. He's a foundling that I think we all take care of now

Kit: New aunty?

Dray: Yes Kit, new aunty.

Kit: Heee...
                  Kay: i am Cassandra, Kay for friends. Nice to meet you, Draygon...Michael...Kit? come to "aunt" Kay, young man!

Comment

Mar and her wraith: Hello Dray and Kit and Michael.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar:

Chris: Sure, let's talk about, um, companions! You don't have a special wraith in your life, Kay?

Kenny: I don't think that is what she had in mind, Chris.
                      Kay:*laughing* no, there's no one in my life, i'm alone.

Comment

Kay: i am Cassandra, Kay for friends. Nice to meet you, Draygon...Michael...Kit? come to "aunt" Kay, young man!
                        *Dray puts down Kit, who then runs up and hugs Kay*

Dray: Just be careful. He has an inate ability to stick people to things with cake and jam

Kit: Jammy sadwiches!

Michael: *to Kay* A pleasure to meet you. Tell me, are you from Earth?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Dray puts down Kit, who then runs up and hugs Kay*

Dray: Just be careful. He has an inate ability to stick people to things with cake and jam

Kit: Jammy sadwiches!

Michael: *to Kay* A pleasure to meet you. Tell me, are you from Earth?
                          Kay:*hugs Kit* this little guy needs someone to play with so...*pulls out her comm device and calls one of Lo'la's mindless drones* you're free to stick him to your "jammy sandwiches" . *soon the drone is beamed down * take care of him ! *points to Kit*
                          Yes, i am from Earth.well...not from Solma's "Earth".

Comment

Kay:*laughing* no, there's no one in my life, i'm alone.
                            Chris: Well, if you ever need a wraith by your side, you know who to call.

Mar: *lays down on beach towel to get a tan* What do you do for fun?

Vincent: You don't have any hobbies?
                            sigpic

Comment

Kay:*hugs Kit* this little guy needs someone to play with so...*pulls out her comm device and calls one of Lo'la's mindless drones* you're free to stick him to your "jammy sandwiches" . *soon the drone is beamed down * take care of him ! *points to Kit*
                              Yes, i am from Earth.well...not from Solma's "Earth".
                              *Kit looks at the drone, back at Kay, and to the drone and back to Kay*

Kit: ?????????

Michael: *to Kay* So you're from Earth, but not from this Earth? An alternative reality?!

Dray: That's him distracted for the next hour or so... you're as curious as a cat and you know how the saying goes!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Kit looks at the drone, back at Kay, and to the drone and back to Kay*

Kit: ?????????

Michael: *to Kay* So you're from Earth, but not from this Earth? An alternative reality?!

Dray: That's him distracted for the next hour or so... you're as curious as a cat and you know how the saying goes!

Kay: don't worry, little one! the drone won't hurt you. go on tell him what would you like to do or play with.*to Draygon and Michael* yes. i'm from another reality, different from yours. *laughs* in my world, Michael Kenmore was a brave soldier, a hero. but, not a wraith .

Comment

Working...
                                X