Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    *ariel helps solma stand up and takes her outside on a blanket* wait, i'll bring you some pillows...*walks back into the tent and takes two pillows* is it any better? *to herself* i hope the ring will help her...she's almost depleted.

Danny: here, let me take that bag! *follows Gowen while munching a biscuit* i don't mean to be rude, but...did you tried to heal her using your wraith abilities?
    *Solma snuggles into the balnket and pillows, enjoying the sunlight*
    Solma: Yes, thank you... Ariel...

*Gowen walks back to his and Solma's tent, carrying drinks and another bag.*
    Gowen: If I'm honest, I don't want to try. I'm not sure what effect it would have on a fey, not to mention the fact that Solma might well panic if I tried
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Solma snuggles into the balnket and pillows, enjoying the sunlight*
      Solma: Yes, thank you... Ariel...

*Gowen walks back to his and Solma's tent, carrying drinks and another bag.*
      Gowen: If I'm honest, I don't want to try. I'm not sure what effect it would have on a fey, not to mention the fact that Solma might well panic if I tried

Ariel:*sitting near Solma and running gently her fingers through her hair* it will be fine, believe me! *senses Danny* hi there, wraithie boy

Danny:*giggles* hello girls.*goes to Solma* how are you? tried to visit you last evening, but...well, i don't like crowded places. *mentally to Gowen* you might be forced to try that if her condition gets worse.
      sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*sitting near Solma and running gently her fingers through her hair* it will be fine, believe me! *senses Danny* hi there, wraithie boy

Danny:*giggles* hello girls.*goes to Solma* how are you? tried to visit you last evening, but...well, i don't like crowded places. *mentally to Gowen* you might be forced to try that if her condition gets worse.
        Solma: That's... okay Danny.... I don't like.... being crowded either....

*Gowen looks momentarily worried before hiding it. He knows that Solma usually likes to be around with lots of people, making her statement all the more concerning*

Gowen: Well, we brought refershements. *starts to give the drinks and food out to their group**telepatchically to Danny* I know, I'm just hoping it won't come to that.

*Solma takes the sugary pastry Gowen gives her, licking the sugar off he fingers*
        sigpic

Comment

Solma: That's... okay Danny.... I don't like.... being crowded either....

*Gowen looks momentarily worried before hiding it. He knows that Solma usually likes to be around with lots of people, making her statement all the more concerning*

Gowen: Well, we brought refershements. *starts to give the drinks and food out to their group**telepatchically to Danny* I know, I'm just hoping it won't come to that.

*Solma takes the sugary pastry Gowen gives her, licking the sugar off he fingers*

Ariel: maybe some fruits will help you, dear *starts to cut in slices a mango* try this one *to Danny* so...where have you been yesterday all day?

Danny :*back to Gowen*she's acting weird,i tought she likes to have more people around.*to Ariel,with a forced smile* to...the Tavern.
          sigpic

Comment

Ariel: maybe some fruits will help you, dear *starts to cut in slices a mango* try this one *to Danny* so...where have you been yesterday all day?

Danny :*back to Gowen*she's acting weird,i tought she likes to have more people around.*to Ariel,with a forced smile* to...the Tavern.
            *Solma takes the offered slices of mango, obviously enjoying them. Gowen sits next to her, and brushes some mango juice from the corner of her mouth*

Gowen: You'll get yourself in a mess.

*Solma just sticks her tongue out at Gowen playfully*

Gowen: *chuckling* Here, *gives Solma a drink of water**telepatchically to Danny* She does, that's why I'm worried for her. I've not even seen her talking with the other Sith recently...
            sigpic

Comment

*Solma takes the offered slices of mango, obviously enjoying them. Gowen sits next to her, and brushes some mango juice from the corner of her mouth*

Gowen: You'll get yourself in a mess.

*Solma just sticks her tongue out at Gowen playfully*

Gowen: *chuckling* Here, *gives Solma a drink of water**telepatchically to Danny* She does, that's why I'm worried for her. I've not even seen her talking with the other Sith recently...
              Danny:*to Gowen* got an idea, let's go find the other Sith and ask them to come here.*to Ariel* why are you asking? missed me?
              Ariel:*gives Solma another sliced mango* messy missy! *laughs* yea, in your dreams, "Danny Boy"! *sticks her tongue back to him*
              sigpic

Comment

Danny:*to Gowen* got an idea, let's go find the other Sith and ask them to come here.*to Ariel* why are you asking? missed me?
                Ariel:*gives Solma another sliced mango* messy missy! *laughs* yea, in your dreams, "Danny Boy"! *sticks her tongue back to him*
                Gowen: *telepathically to Danny* It's worth a shot, I'll try searching their usaly hiding places.

Solma: *eating the mango slices* Heh... I like... sugary snacks and ...fruits....

Gowen: You're as bad as Kit when it comes to sugar.
                sigpic

Comment

Gowen: *telepathically to Danny* It's worth a shot, I'll try searching their usaly hiding places.

Solma: *eating the mango slices* Heh... I like... sugary snacks and ...fruits....

Gowen: You're as bad as Kit when it comes to sugar.

Ariel:*imitating Kit* stickystickystickySTICKY!!! mreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Danny :*to Gowen* let's go, Solma's in good hands. *stands up prepaired for the trip* we're going to take a short walk,you girls stay here, ok?
                  sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*imitating Kit* stickystickystickySTICKY!!! mreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Danny :*to Gowen* let's go, Solma's in good hands. *stands up prepaired for the trip* we're going to take a short walk,you girls stay here, ok?
                    Solma: *laughing* Mreeeee!!!

Gowen: You going to be okay for a while?

Solma: Mreeep!

Gowen: I'll take that as a yes. *stands up and starts to lead the way to the waterfall*
                    sigpic

Comment

Solma: *laughing* Mreeeee!!!

Gowen: You going to be okay for a while?

Solma: Mreeep!

Gowen: I'll take that as a yes. *stands up and starts to lead the way to the waterfall*

Ariel:no worries, i'll watch over her *looks at Solma* want some cake, dear? *cuts the cake *mreeeep!
                      *Danny follows Gowen *

OOC: brb 10 minutes
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel:no worries, i'll watch over her *looks at Solma* want some cake, dear? *cuts the cake *mreeeep!
                        *Danny follows Gowen *

OOC: brb 10 minutes
                        Solma: Thank you... like... cake, esepcially.... chocolate with buttercream... icing Mreeep!

*Goowen and Danny arrive at the waterfall. Looking round, Gowen takes a small pouch from his bag. Opening it, he takes out a shiny old coin, and throws it into the waterfall's pool. He repeats this with a nugget of twisted metal from the bag, which he shows Danny to contain a variety of differnet bright metalic trikets*
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: Thank you... like... cake, esepcially.... chocolate with buttercream... icing Mreeep!

*Goowen and Danny arrive at the waterfall. Looking round, Gowen takes a small pouch from his bag. Opening it, he takes out a shiny old coin, and throws it into the waterfall's pool. He repeats this with a nugget of twisted metal from the bag, which he shows Danny to contain a variety of differnet bright metalic trikets*

Ariel:*concerned* what's happening to you? you're...*trying to find her words* don't die, please! don't go! i'll ...*crying*

Danny:*watching Gowen very carefully* and now? will they ...appear? *looks down into the waterfall*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*concerned* what's happening to you? you're...*trying to find her words* don't die, please! don't go! i'll ...*crying*

Danny:*watching Gowen very carefully* and now? will they ...appear? *looks down into the waterfall*
                            Solma: *upset by Ariel's tears* Ariel... M'not going... anywhere... don't know... what's wrong... scared....

Gowen: *throwing another metal trinket* That's the theory, seeing as they like shiny- *the item he tossed vanishes from the air before it hits the water* Looks like we've got company...
                            sigpic

Comment

Solma: *upset by Ariel's tears* Ariel... M'not going... anywhere... don't know... what's wrong... scared....

Gowen: *throwing another metal trinket* That's the theory, seeing as they like shiny- *the item he tossed vanishes from the air before it hits the water* Looks like we've got company...

Ariel:*holding tight Solma* please! i'll trade my life for yours, just don't go...*thinking* there's only thing left for me to do...not sure...

Danny: are they here? where? *senses a strange presence in the air* call their names, Gowen!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*holding tight Solma* please! i'll trade my life for yours, just don't go...*thinking* there's only thing left for me to do...not sure...

Danny: are they here? where? *senses a strange presence in the air* call their names, Gowen!
                                Solma: *struggling weakly* No... one life... for another... not worth it!...

Gowen: They don't have names, at least not any that they'll give out. I was the one that named Solma... *turns to the waterfall, and the haze in the air* You know me. I'm here on behalf of your kindred sister. She's sick, and I...*takes a deep breath to keep his emotions in check* and I don't know what to do to save her. Please...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X