Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    ***telepathic message from Gowen to Ariel***

Gowen: Hi there. You looking for Solma? We're in the Pirate Camp, or more accuratly, our tent. I advised her to get some more rest today, she's really exhasted It'd be great if you'd visit.

Ariel:*back to Gowen* hello, thanks for the directions, i'll be there in a minute. *after a short walk ariel arrives to solma's tent* hello? anyone home?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Ariel:*back to Gowen* hello, thanks for the directions, i'll be there in a minute. *after a short walk ariel arrives to solma's tent* hello? anyone home?
      Gowen: Hey there, Ariel Come on in...

*Inside the tent, Gowen is sitting next to the bed in there, where Solma is curled up, looking pale and tired*

Solma: Hello Ariel... can you persuade Gowen to let me up?.... I'm fine... really....

Gowen: *sigh*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Hey there, Ariel Come on in...

*Inside the tent, Gowen is sitting next to the bed in there, where Solma is curled up, looking pale and tired*

Solma: Hello Ariel... can you persuade Gowen to let me up?.... I'm fine... really....

Gowen: *sigh*
        Ariel:*leaves her boots outside and enters the tent* i know what's wrong with you, solma. you used your magick way to often,or maybe in a wrong way. *searches for something in her bag* here take this.*gives Solma a silver ring with strange patterns engraved on it* this is the tateossian ring, only the healers and the elders wears it.
        sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*leaves her boots outside and enters the tent* i know what's wrong with you, solma. you used your magick way to often,or maybe in a wrong way. *searches for something in her bag* here take this.*gives Solma a silver ring with strange patterns engraved on it* this is the tateossian ring, only the healers and the elders wears it.
          Solma: But I am... magick... it's part of ... who I am....

Gowen: That maybe so, but you never used so much magick in human form before. Most humans aren't magical...

Solma: But I'm... not human....

Gowen: *putting the silver ring on Solma's right hand* I know Solma, I know. But you can't denie you're ill.

Solma: Am not....
          sigpic

Comment

Solma: But I am... magick... it's part of ... who I am....

Gowen: That maybe so, but you never used so much magick in human form before. Most humans aren't magical...

Solma: But I'm... not human....

Gowen: *putting the silver ring on Solma's right hand* I know Solma, I know. But you can't denie you're ill.

Solma: Am not....
            Ariel: yes, i know exactly what you are.that's why i gaved you my ring,they say it contains the healer's soul and his or hers ability to regenerate themselves. *looks down* but i can't use it anymore, i died as human long ago.
            sigpic

Comment

Ariel: yes, i know exactly what you are.that's why i gaved you my ring,they say it contains the healer's soul and his or hers ability to regenerate themselves. *looks down* but i can't use it anymore, i died as human long ago.
              Gowen: Sorry...

*Solma looks at the ring now on her finger with sleepy curiosity. She traces the runes on it with her other hand. Gowen watches her*

Gowen: Solma likes anything that shines... bit like a magpie really. The other Sith are the same. Do you want any refershments Ariel? Neither of us have ahd much to eat yet, and if you want something, I was about to go to the Tavern for some food for us.
              sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Sorry...

*Solma looks at the ring now on her finger with sleepy curiosity. She traces the runes on it with her other hand. Gowen watches her*

Gowen: Solma likes anything that shines... bit like a magpie really. The other Sith are the same. Do you want any refershments Ariel? Neither of us have ahd much to eat yet, and if you want something, I was about to go to the Tavern for some food for us.
                Ariel: *to Gowen*nothing to be sorry about.and yes, i'd like some cookies or some fruits...*to Solma* why do you like the shiny things? ever used them in your magick?
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel: *to Gowen*nothing to be sorry about.and yes, i'd like some cookies or some fruits...*to Solma* why do you like the shiny things? ever used them in your magick?
                  Gowen: I'll be back in a bit then... *Gowen leaves the tent and heads for the Tavern*

Solma: *distracted* Hm? Just like... pretty...
                  sigpic

Comment

Gowen: I'll be back in a bit then... *Gowen leaves the tent and heads for the Tavern*

Solma: *distracted* Hm? Just like... pretty...
                    Ariel: the elders said that "The Unseen" can take control over a person by posessing his ring or arband...*laughing* but that' s only a story...to scare naughty kids!

*at the Tavern Danny is sitting on a table drinking his beer and thinking about his current situation. senses Gowen's presence and goes outside to meet him*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ariel: the elders said that "The Unseen" can take control over a person by posessing his ring or arband...*laughing* but that' s only a story...to scare naughty kids!

*at the Tavern Danny is sitting on a table drinking his beer and thinking about his current situation. senses Gowen's presence and goes outside to meet him*
                      Solma: *still examining the ring* Not that... silly.... the Royals have... similer protections on their.... possesions...

Gowen: Oh, Hi Danny I was just about to get some food for me, Solma and Ariel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Solma: *still examining the ring* Not that... silly.... the Royals have... similer protections on their.... possesions...

Gowen: Oh, Hi Danny I was just about to get some food for me, Solma and Ariel.

Ariel: *smiling* well i don't care about that anymore...besides, you're not one of "Them".*hugs Solma* i don't want to lose you!

Danny:it's good to see you again, brother. so you say Ariel is here? i'll wait for her at the dart, need to see her. *with a low voice* i don't like to go to the hive, you know why.
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: I'm not... going anywhere... I'd miss you all... and Gowen...

Gowen: Yeah, she's helping with Solma. *thinking* You could help me take back some refershements, otherwise I'm going to have to make two trips.
                          sigpic

Comment

Solma: I'm not... going anywhere... I'd miss you all... and Gowen...

Gowen: Yeah, she's helping with Solma. *thinking* You could help me take back some refershements, otherwise I'm going to have to make two trips.
                            Ariel:*winks* sooo...Gowen is your boyfriend!*laughs* why don't you try to come outside? the fresh air helps!

Danny: sure, i'll come with you, let me help.how's Solma? is she sick or something?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*winks* sooo...Gowen is your boyfriend!*laughs* why don't you try to come outside? the fresh air helps!

Danny: sure, i'll come with you, let me help.how's Solma? is she sick or something?
                              Solma: Yes... outside would be... nice... *slids out of the bed*

Gowen: Yeah, but Ariel seems to have an idea on how to help her, so I'm hoping she gets better soon. *heads into the Tavern and gets food and drinks from the dryad behind the bar*
                              sigpic

Comment

Solma: Yes... outside would be... nice... *slids out of the bed*

Gowen: Yeah, but Ariel seems to have an idea on how to help her, so I'm hoping she gets better soon. *heads into the Tavern and gets food and drinks from the dryad behind the bar*

*ariel helps solma stand up and takes her outside on a blanket* wait, i'll bring you some pillows...*walks back into the tent and takes two pillows* is it any better? *to herself* i hope the ring will help her...she's almost depleted.

Danny: here, let me take that bag! *follows Gowen while munching a biscuit* i don't mean to be rude, but...did you tried to heal her using your wraith abilities?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X