Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    DS: LOL! Didn't you know that we women always twist things the way we want them to be, Gowen? Sometimes it's convenient to be a worshipper and sometimes it's convenient to be worshipped.

Rhys: Never mind, Gowen. WE know which way it is supposed to work. *nudges Gowen's side*

*DS puts an arm around Rhys and starts tickling him*

DS: You sure you know how it works?

Rhys: MWAhahaahahahhahhahahahaaaa!
    Gowen: Rhys! Knock it off...

Solma: No teasing my Gowen!

*Gowen pulls Solma closer to him, to stop her loosing her temper*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: Ok, sit tight! This one is cute as well. *starts reading* If you give a mouse...
      *Kit listens, and keeps trying to read the book as well*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Gowen: Rhys! Knock it off...
        Solma: No teasing my Gowen!
        *Gowen pulls Solma closer to him, to stop her loosing her temper*
        Rhys: I didn't tease anyone! *giggle* Will you stop tickling me?!

DS: Nope. It's fun. Solma, please don't magic Rhys, he can't help the way he behaves.

Comment

*Kit listens, and keeps trying to read the book as well*
          Mar: Oops, sorry. *tilts book to give Kit a better look at the pictures and continues reading*
          sigpic

Comment

Rhys: I didn't tease anyone! *giggle* Will you stop tickling me?!

DS: Nope. It's fun. Solma, please don't magic Rhys, he can't help the way he behaves.
            *Solma grins evily, and twists her good hand in the air. There is a shimmering around Rhys. Gowen looks less than pleased*

Gowen: What did you just do?

Solma: Tickle shower...
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Oops, sorry. *tilts book to give Kit a better look at the pictures and continues reading*
              *Kit looks at the book closly, and points to one picture*

Kit: Wha that?
              sigpic

Comment

*Solma grins evily, and twists her good hand in the air. There is a shimmering around Rhys. Gowen looks less than pleased*
                Gowen: What did you just do?
                Solma: Tickle shower...
                *Rhys collapses on the ground, the trees nearby shaking with his roaring laughter*

DS: Nice trick, Solma. Certainly more effective than my method.

Tommy *covering his ears*: Now all we need is another trick to keep the volume down.

Comment

*Kit looks at the book closly, and points to one picture*

Kit: Wha that?
                  Mar: It's the mouse asking for more stuff. I think he is starting to get spoiled, don't you? lol
                  sigpic

Comment

*Rhys collapses on the ground, the trees nearby shaking with his roaring laughter*

DS: Nice trick, Solma. Certainly more effective than my method.

Tommy *covering his ears*: Now all we need is another trick to keep the volume down.
                    Solma: I can do that too... *flicks her hands again, and Rhys's laughter quitens. She starts to look a slightly shaken*

Gowen: Careful Solma... Don't wear yourself out

Solma: Feel woozy....
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: It's the mouse asking for more stuff. I think he is starting to get spoiled, don't you? lol
                      Kit: Spoiled mousy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Kit: Spoiled mousy!
                        Mar: Yep! And look here! *points to pic* Now, he wants a box, and a pillow, and a crayon! *finishes reading book*
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: I can do that too... *flicks her hands again, and Rhys's laughter quitens. She starts to look a slightly shaken*
                          Gowen: Careful Solma... Don't wear yourself out
                          Solma: Feel woozy....
                          DS: Oh no. Maybe you should get some rest, Solma. But please, could you give Rhys his voice back?

Tommy: Is that really necessary? I like him better this way.

DS: Tommy.

Tommy: Sorry.

Comment

Mar: Yep! And look here! *points to pic* Now, he wants a box, and a pillow, and a crayon! *finishes reading book*
                            Kit: *thinking* Aunty... is me spoiled?
                            DS: Oh no. Maybe you should get some rest, Solma. But please, could you give Rhys his voice back?

Tommy: Is that really necessary? I like him better this way.

DS: Tommy.

Tommy: Sorry.
                            Solma: If you say so... *flicks her hand again, but Rhys's voice comes back louder than before*

Gowen: I think you over did it Solma... *looks down at Solma, who looks very tired* Solma?

Solma: Hm?
                            sigpic

Comment

Solma: If you say so... *flicks her hand again, but Rhys's voice comes back louder than before*
                              Gowen: I think you over did it Solma... *looks down at Solma, who looks very tired* Solma?
                              Solma: Hm?
                              Tommy: I guess it's out of the question to ask if you could correct that.

*Rhys finally stops laughing and catches his breath, interrupted by small fits of giggling*

DS: Maybe the effect will eventually wear off like the tickle shower.

Comment

Kit: *thinking* Aunty... is me spoiled?
                                Mar: Of course not! My Kit is the most perfect angel of all! Even Uncle Chris and Kenny said so, so it must be true!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X