Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Solma: *hugging her knees with her good arm* M'just not feeling brilliant.... Gowen set you all up to this, didn't he?
    Mar: *looks pitifully at Solma*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: *looks pitifully at Solma*
      Solma: M'just not used to being ill... not natural...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Solma: M'just not used to being ill... not natural...
        Mar: Well, how about you rest and drink plenty of liquids? *thinks* You have never been sick before? Then why all of a sudden?
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Well, how about you rest and drink plenty of liquids? *thinks* You have never been sick before? Then why all of a sudden?
          Solma: I don't know! The most I've ever had before is magnetic disterbance, but I've never been hurt or sick or anything...
          sigpic

Comment

Solma: I don't know! The most I've ever had before is magnetic disterbance, but I've never been hurt or sick or anything...
            Mar: Eh. *to Gowen* How worried should we be? Maybe someone hexed her? That's the only way I know a magical being can get sick!
            sigpic

Comment

Solma: *hugging her knees with her good arm* M'just not feeling brilliant.... Gowen set you all up to this, didn't he?
              Tommy: Well... he asked us if we would come to visit you. And of course we did, you are our friend.

*DS takes Rhys' arm and drags him away a bit*

DS *whispering*: Maybe we should leave. There are too many people around, Solma must feel overhelmed.

Rhys: Leave? No need to ask me twice. *picks DS up and carries her into the forest*

Comment

Mar: Eh. *to Gowen* How worried should we be? Maybe someone hexed her? That's the only way I know a magical being can get sick!
                Gowen: *shrugs* I really don't know. *whispers* I'm not sure if it's because she's been in a human form for so long, whether she's, I don't know, becomeing more human...
                Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Tommy: Well... he asked us if we would come to visit you. And of course we did, you are our friend.

*DS takes Rhys' arm and drags him away a bit*

DS *whispering*: Maybe we should leave. There are too many people around, Solma must feel overhelmed.

Rhys: Leave? No need to ask me twice. *picks DS up and carries her into the forest*
                *solma waves half-hareted ly, and Kit struggles out of Dray's lap and hugs Tommy's knees*

Kit: Heeee...
                sigpic

Comment

*solma waves half-hareted ly, and Kit struggles out of Dray's lap and hugs Tommy's knees*

Kit: Heeee...
                  Tommy: Don't worry, Kit. I wasn't about to leave. *bends down and tries to loosen Kit's grip* Er, Kit. If you don't let go of my knees I'll stumble.

Comment

Tommy: Don't worry, Kit. I wasn't about to leave. *bends down and tries to loosen Kit's grip* Er, Kit. If you don't let go of my knees I'll stumble.
                    *Kit keeps holding onto Tommy's knees. Solma chuckles slightly at the sight*
                    sigpic

Comment

Gowen: *shrugs* I really don't know. *whispers* I'm not sure if it's because she's been in a human form for so long, whether she's, I don't know, becomeing more human...
                      Mar: *whispers to Gowen* Maybe she should change back to her original form for a while then. I don't think she'll want to lose her magic if she becomes a human.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *whispers to Gowen* Maybe she should change back to her original form for a while then. I don't think she'll want to lose her magic if she becomes a human.
                        Gowen: *whispers* The problem will be convincing Solma. She's spent so much time in this form that it probably is her natural shape now... I hope she doesn't lose her magic, I'm not sure she'd cope...
                        sigpic

Comment

*Kit keeps holding onto Tommy's knees. Solma chuckles slightly at the sight*
                          *Tommy glances at Solma and begins flailing his arms in an attempt to keep balance, then topples backwards onto the ground, Kit still clinging to his knees*

Tommy: Sorry.

Comment

Gowen: *whispers* The problem will be convincing Solma. She's spent so much time in this form that it probably is her natural shape now... I hope she doesn't lose her magic, I'm not sure she'd cope...
                            Mar: *whispers* Oh, ok. I doubt I will be able to convince her to try. I wonder why she decided to take this form in the first place. *looks at self* Being human isn't all that...
                            sigpic

Comment

*Tommy glances at Solma and begins flailing his arms in an attempt to keep balance, then topples backwards onto the ground, Kit still clinging to his knees*

Tommy: Sorry.
                              *Kit clambers over Tommy and slaps his right hand off Tommy's chest*

Kit: Me win!

*Solma keeps chuckling at the display*
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: *whispers* Oh, ok. I doubt I will be able to convince her to try. I wonder why she decided to take this form in the first place. *looks at self* Being human isn't all that...
                                Gowen: *whispers* I think I know why. It's the form she too when she first talked to me, and concidering that all the worshippers are humans, I think that may be the reason... she thought it was natural.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X