Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    TP: *wakes up suddenyl and realises everyoine else has arrived now - romps off to glomp everyone in turn*
    *glomps TP back*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

TP: *wakes up suddenyl and realises everyoine else has arrived now - romps off to glomp everyone in turn*
      **Ciannwn and Boris wonder how TP managed to sleep through the firecrackers.**
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        Craig: It was a gentle pinch though, so I'm indulging my inner-snuggly as well as my inner-flirt *snuggles up to PA and starts purring*
        Aurora:
        Such a tease!!

Spoiler:
        What's up with our banners? I take it the site is down again and we'll have to reload them. Or is GW finally blocking them?
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Craig: *opens his arms ready for a glomp from TP*
          Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Mar: I admit, I miss him at times.
          Kenny: I would prefer if he would stay a while longer.
          PA: Aaw, maybe you could send him away on a mission some time so you and Mar can get some more time alone then
          Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Such a tease!!

Spoiler:
          What's up with our banners? I take it the site is down again and we'll have to reload them. Or is GW finally blocking them?
          Craig: Yeah, but you love me for it, babe Aurora, on the other hand, is just too shy and chaste, and so everyone seems to think he has this air of mysticism about him When I hold back I'm called a tease!

Spoiler:
          Don't know

Comment

MCH and Silver wander in *Hi Guys sorry we are late, we got delayed* heads over to recline, MCH snuggles into Silver arms

Spoiler:
            My siggy OK.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Nothing wrong with being a tease, Craig, babe! *glomps Craog and pinhces his bum!*

I slept thru firecrackers??? What can I say... I've had a busy week, I'm tired!!!

So, is Chris going home with Mar tonight?
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Craig: Yeah, but you love me for it, babe Aurora, on the other hand, is just too shy and chaste, and so everyone seems to think he has this air of mysticism about him When I hold back I'm called a tease!

Spoiler:
                Don't know
                LOL But you weren't holding back. YOU pinched me!!
                sigpic

Comment

PA: Aaw, maybe you could send him away on a mission some time so you and Mar can get some more time alone then
                  [/SPOILERS]
                  Kenny: I'll think about it.

Nothing wrong with being a tease, Craig, babe! *glomps Craog and pinhces his bum!*

I slept thru firecrackers??? What can I say... I've had a busy week, I'm tired!!!

So, is Chris going home with Mar tonight?
                  Chris: Yeah, but I'll return as soon as possible. I promise.

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                  MCH and Silver wander in *Hi Guys sorry we are late, we got delayed* heads over to recline, MCH snuggles into Silver arms
                  Kenny: *nods to his fellow Commander* Hello Silver.
                  sigpic

Comment

Chris, it's been a pleasure having you (so to speak ) and you're welcome to visit any time, Babe... I;m sure SW would enjoy a visit from you some day too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Craig: *gives TP a hug and gives a pinch on the bum back*

LOL But you weren't holding back. YOU pinched me!!
                      Craig: Ok, ok... but on the VERY rare occasions I hold back I'm called a tease or asked if I'm feeling alright Oh well *snuggles PA while eyeing up SW and TP*

Comment

Chris, it's been a pleasure having you (so to speak ) and you're welcome to visit any time, Babe... I;m sure SW would enjoy a visit from you some day too!
                        : OOoooooOOOOOooooooo!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Craig: *gives TP a hug and gives a pinch on the bum back*

Craig: Ok, ok... but on the VERY rare occasions I hold back I'm called a tease or asked if I'm feeling alright Oh well *snuggles PA while eyeing up SW and TP*
                          *winks at Craig and pinches him on bum while on her way to a recliner to snuggle with Todd and Aurel*
                          sigpic

Comment

*kisses Chris goodbye*
                            *winks at Craig*
                            *skips back to snuggle Steve and Seth*

sigpic

Comment

*winks at Craig and pinches him on bum while on her way to a recliner to snuggle with Todd and Aurel*
                              Craig: Cheeky

Aurora: Come on PA, I think we need to set an example, Craig can help too
                              PA: *lets Aurora massage her shoulders while Craig massages her feet* Ah, bliss Don't worry boys, I'll repay you later
                              Aurora and Craig:

Comment

*after asking Greg sweetly, returns to Michael with pot of bubble mixture hidden behind back. Blows bubbles at Michael.* Hee....

Michael: *facepalm*
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X