Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Mar: No thanks Eddie.

Kenny: Eh, no. I don't want TP and SW upset with me taking their cakes.

Mar: We won't tell on you though. We will act like we weren't even here.
    Eddie: Ha!! SW knows me better than that. I've a nose for finding hidden things. I think she does it to keep me from getting to bored. When I get too bored, I thnk up ways to torture Steve and that upsets TP. I appreciate your discretion though. *slowly eats other cake* I like to see how long I can fool her before she figures out I've found the stash!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Eddie: Ha!! SW knows me better than that. I've a nose for finding hidden things. I think she does it to keep me from getting to bored. When I get too bored, I thnk up ways to torture Steve and that upsets TP. I appreciate your discretion though. *slowly eats other cake* I like to see how long I can fool her before she figures out I've found the stash!!
      Mar: That may be why she does it then, lol. You and Steve sure have been competing a lot lately. You're welcome. *makes a motion to 'zip her mouth'*

Kenny: What if SW counted them all in advance?
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: That may be why she does it then, lol. You and Steve sure have been competing a lot lately. You're welcome. *makes a motion to 'zip her mouth'*

Kenny: What if SW counted them all in advance?
        Eddie: Good point!! I need to find somesubstiutes to put in here that look similiar. *calls over a drone and gives him another fairy cake as a model* Have someone make something that looks like this. I don't care what it tastes like, it just has to look like this. And don't be eating the thing!! It's mine!!
        sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Good point!! I need to find somesubstiutes to put in here that look similiar. *calls over a drone and gives him another fairy cake as a model* Have someone make something that looks like this. I don't care what it tastes like, it just has to look like this. And don't be eating the thing!! It's mine!!
          Mar: lol! Will the new fairy cake be a reduced sugar kind?

Kenny: Ew.
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: lol! Will the new fairy cake be a reduced sugar kind?

Kenny: Ew.
            Eddie: I'm not eating them. I'll leave the drone ones for Steve.
            sigpic

Comment

Eddie: I'm not eating them. I'll leave the drone ones for Steve.
              Kenny: *laughs* No we really are going to have to pretend we don't know what's going on.

Mar: Hopefully Steve won't get too upset. Just let me know where the drone ones are incase I get handed one.
              sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *laughs* No we really are going to have to pretend we don't know what's going on.

Mar: Hopefully Steve won't get too upset. Just let me know where the drone ones are incase I get handed one.
                Eddie: That could be a problem!! I don't want any of those nasty things; I'm sure they will be horrible!! I know. I'll make a litte mark on the underside so we'll know which ones they are!!
                sigpic

Comment

Eddie: That could be a problem!! I don't want any of those nasty things; I'm sure they will be horrible!! I know. I'll make a litte mark on the underside so we'll know which ones they are!!
                  Mar: That is a good idea.

Kenny: We have to go for a while, but we will be back soon. I hope your plan goes well. Goodbye.

Mar: I will try not to giggle so much as to give the trick away if I am around at the time. Bye Eddie.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *Waves bye* Got to scoot too!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*PA, Aurora and Craig drop by. PA leaves fairy cakes with everyone's names iced on them, so no one can nick the others' *

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys sneak in*

DS: Is there a fairy cake with my name on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          *DS, Tommy and Rhys sneak in*

DS: Is there a fairy cake with my name on it?
                          *PA and the guys show up again because they're bored back home*
                          PA: Sure *hands DS iced fairy cake with 'DS' written on it in edible gel*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            *PA and the guys show up again because they're bored back home*
                            PA: Sure *hands DS iced fairy cake with 'DS' written on it in edible gel*
                            *glomps*

DS: Yay! Thank you! *chews happily on the fairy cake*

Tommy: Do you have one with "Tommy" written on it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *glomps*

DS: Yay! Thank you! *chews happily on the fairy cake*

Tommy: Do you have one with "Tommy" written on it too?
                              PA: Yep, ones for both you and Rhys if he wants one
                              Craig: *hands out cakes and sidles up to DS* Hi babe, how's things?

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                PA: Yep, ones for both you and Rhys if he wants one
                                Craig: *hands out cakes and sidles up to DS* Hi babe, how's things?
                                Tommy: *takes the cake* Thanks!

Rhys: I'm not that much in favour of human food but thanks for the offer. I will eat it later.

DS: Hi Craig! I'm fine, how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X