Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves back to TP* Hi. Yes I’ve been quiet. Nice to see you. I’m ok. The usual RL stuff and work…

Kenny: Thanks! It’s the best beans that I could cull. Mwhahaha!

Bob: Oh good. Thanks. In a anger fit I broke some of them because flour got into my hair.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Hi Geeky - I know what you mean. RL work is a nightmare just now... new system and it;s all gone tits-up this week!

You're so good to me Kenny - Geeky is a lucky worshipper *gives Kenny a kiss on the cheek*

Aww, poor Bob - but you do look very cute when you;re angry Maybe Geeky can towel rub your dreads to get the last of the flour out?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Hi TP. Yikes that must be stressful. Well RL work is not so great for me as well...

Kenny: Aww thanks. Well you’re a nice human TP and you respect the wraith. So you deserve great coffee from me. Well geeky is a mystery she often likes to by herself but knowing that I care.

Bob: How dare you… *makes an angry face and starts to laugh* Ah I’m cute! You hear that Kenny? I’m cute but my hair is covered in flour. Perhaps geeky will help me clean my dreads later on.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Orb: *gets up and grabs gingerbread SGA cookies* Thanks, Bob! Now that they are already broken, I don't have to have Bullseye break them for me.

Bullseye: *to Steve and TP* It's like Rhys said: we have Wraithy needs and we don't want our worshipping to be interrupted.

Orb: *to TP* I hope to have another painting of Bullseye. He didn't like that lighting in the Daedalus that made his skin look more yellow and with stripes on his face, so I want to re-do his portrait and put him in a hive ship instead.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            Hi TP. Yikes that must be stressful. Well RL work is not so great for me as well...

Kenny: Aww thanks. Well you’re a nice human TP and you respect the wraith. So you deserve great coffee from me. Well geeky is a mystery she often likes to by herself but knowing that I care.

Bob: How dare you… *makes an angry face and starts to laugh* Ah I’m cute! You hear that Kenny? I’m cute but my hair is covered in flour. Perhaps geeky will help me clean my dreads later on.
            Aaaw, thanks Kenny - you say gthe sweetest things - and I'm sure Geeky takes great comfort in knowing you care deeply and are waiting in the wings for when she needs you.

Bob - you are utterly gorgeous! Geeky will spoil you later, I;m sure
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              Orb: *gets up and grabs gingerbread SGA cookies* Thanks, Bob! Now that they are already broken, I don't have to have Bullseye break them for me.

Bullseye: *to Steve and TP* It's like Rhys said: we have Wraithy needs and we don't want our worshipping to be interrupted.

Orb: *to TP* I hope to have another painting of Bullseye. He didn't like that lighting in the Daedalus that made his skin look more yellow and with stripes on his face, so I want to re-do his portrait and put him in a hive ship instead.
              I guess my boys are more used to being interrupted! LOL

Steve: Quite! *telepathically to Bulleyes* Lucky you, bro!

Oh, good - a new painting
              sigpic

Comment

strange person lurks around corner

Comment

Originally posted by toddvegaswraiths View Post
                  strange person lurks around corner
                  Bullseye: *glances up briefly at the newcomer to the hive*

Orb: *greets toddvegaswraiths* Hello and welcome to our ship! *telepathically to Bullseye* Greet the new worshipper, Bullseye!

Bullseye: *waves hello*

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *snuggle up on their luxury recliner near one of the water features in the upper deck. Orb loves the sound of water.*

Orb: *falls asleep with her face resting on Bullseye’s chest as he purrs and runs his fingers down her scalp*

Bullseye: *smiles peacefully, enjoys the moment, and also uses the time for private reflection*

Comment

person stares and walks off into a empty room

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Aaaw, thanks Kenny - you say gthe sweetest things - and I'm sure Geeky takes great comfort in knowing you care deeply and are waiting in the wings for when she needs you.

Bob - you are utterly gorgeous! Geeky will spoil you later, I;m sure
                        Bob *blushes* She did spoil me this evening.

Kenny: Well I try. Yes she does take comfort in knowing that I give her space and that I'm there.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Bob: I'm glad that the broken cookies are appreciated. Next time I'll let Bullseye the pleasure of breaking them for you.

Comment

*Shaun peeks through the potted plants watching all of the fun*

*ducks down into the plants then jumps up wearing nothing but a lot of green leaves below holding up a goblet full of wine*

"I AM THE KING OF THE POTTED PLANTS!! I AM THE ULTIMATE SEXY WRAITH! I SHALL TAKE ALL OF YOUR WORSHIPPERS WITH MY EXOTIC CHARMS!
                          *Pours wine down his body in slow motion while shaking his hair*

*Karl comes out with his rope and swings it around throwing it at Shaun as it wraps around him dragging him off the plants across the floor*

Shaun: You blithering potato face! First you steal my worshipper then you defend that catfish ! and now you constantly tie me up all the time !

Karl: *smirks widely*

Shaun: WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS AT THE POTTED PLANTS?!??!
                          Last edited by WraithSlave; 29 September 2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toddvegaswraiths View Post
                            person stares and walks off into a empty room
                            Come back! I assure you, we're not all insanely weird *remembers that her own Wraith is prancing around the COH naked*... Oh wait, we arrrre all insanely weird!

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                            *Shaun peeks through the potted plants watching all of the fun*

*ducks down into the plants then jumps up wearing nothing but a lot of green leaves below holding up a goblet full of wine*

"I AM THE KING OF THE POTTED PLANTS!! I AM THE ULTIMATE SEXY WRAITH! I SHALL TAKE ALL OF YOUR WORSHIPPERS WITH MY EXOTIC CHARMS!
                            *Pours wine down his body in slow motion while shaking his hair*

*Karl comes out with his rope and swings it around throwing it at Shaun as it wraps around him dragging him off the plants across the floor*

Shaun: You blithering potato face! First you steal my worshipper then you defend that catfish ! and now you constantly tie me up all the time !

Karl: *smirks widely*

Shaun: WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS AT THE POTTED PLANTS?!??!

Addict: *dies in a corner from laughing so hard*

Edgar: *shivers after the wine pouring incident* There are some things no one needs to see in their life... that is one of them.

Addict: *manages to stop laughing* That. was. the. best. thing. I. have. ever. seeeeen! *in relation to my first comment to toddvegaswraith* Lol, I can understand why your scared!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                              Come back! I assure you, we're not all insanely weird *remembers that her own Wraith is prancing around the COH naked*... Oh wait, we arrrre all insanely weird!

Addict: *dies in a corner from laughing so hard*

Edgar: *shivers after the wine pouring incident* There are some things no one needs to see in their life... that is one of them.

Addict: *manages to stop laughing* That. was. the. best. thing. I. have. ever. seeeeen! *in relation to my first comment to toddvegaswraith* Lol, I can understand why your scared!

*Shaun smiles widely at Edgar laughing while being dragged on the floor by Karl's rope* "Jealous much? Mr. Pointy Cheeks?"

*winks at Addict*

*DAHHHHH!*

*Karl purposely pulls Shaun hard over a pair of someone's shoes on the floor*

Comment

*Edgar bares his teeth and shoots Shaun his most venemous sneer* Who are you calling "pointy-cheeks" you pathetic, wine swilling, useless little ponce! You are a joke to our kind, a scourge upon our -

*SLLLAAAAAPPP!*

Edgar: *stops as Addict's hand collides with his face*

Addict: Apologise.

Edgar: I will do no such thing *gets slapped again* FINE! Sorry Shaun.

Addict: You're allowed to call Tony a joke to Wraith kind, but not other Wraith

Edgar: Just because you want to jump on the good foot and do the bad thing with him

Tony: *wanders in with a book and Addict's RL glasses perched on the tip of his nose* DOMESTIC!

Addict: *glares at him* Why are you wearing my glasses, Tony? They are for short sightedness, not long... have you no clue? *Storms away*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X