Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, it's almost dinner time anyway!!!

Boys drag out the BBQ grilll. How about some KC Strip Steaks?

Eddie:Ooooo, those are my favorites!!

Spike: Anything with strip in it is his favorite!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Orb: Good luck finding something that you will enjoy working on, TA. This economy is brutal; everyone I know has lost his/her job recently, sometimes multiple layoffs in the same year.

*hugs TP back*

Comment

Are you going away for dinner now, SW?

I guess I should think about heading off for bed soon... work tomorrow But at least it;s Friday!

Steve, Seth & Aurel: *to Todd, Greg, Spike and Eddie* should we get ready to take TP away fro the night or are we shuffling up, bros?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Yup, I'm going to go eat.

I"m open. We can trade or stay the same. Eddie seems to be running back and forth as it is!!
          sigpic

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye wave goodnight to everyone and they head to the holodeck to sleep under a starry sky.*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              The sigs are posted on WDC of you want to see them without waiting for them to pop up

Eddies! You should be proud of TA for being so persistent and industrious
              TA: I've just spotted your Steve/ true love one, It looks really good *To the Eddie's* Yes I've just got the address to write on now

Spoiler:
              Especially as it's a part time job at my local Ann Summers, it would be almost their idea of complete heaven if I get it.

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
              *waves to TA and the Eddies*

Job hunting? Not a lot of fun in this job market!!!
              TA: Luckily I currently have a job, so it's just apply as and when I see one but I do need to get out of where I am but it's a complete annoyance filling out the applications.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Yup, I'm going to go eat.

I"m open. We can trade or stay the same. Eddie seems to be running back and forth as it is!!
                Well, if you;re ok, sis will we leave it for tonigth and shuffle them up good and proper tomorow night?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  *Orb and Bullseye wave goodnight to everyone and they head to the holodeck to sleep under a starry sky.*
                  Night Orb! Night Bullseye! Sweet dreams!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                    TA: I've just spotted your Steve/ true love one, It looks really good
                    Thanks!

*To the Eddie's* Yes I've just got the address to write on now

Spoiler:
                    Especially as it's a part time job at my local Ann Summers, it would be almost their idea of complete heaven if I get it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                      Night you two!! Have a wonderful night's sleep!!!

TA: I've just spotted your Steve/ true love one, It looks really good *To the Eddie's* Yes I've just got the address to write on now

Spoiler:

TA: Luckily I currently have a job, so it's just apply as and when I see one but I do need to get out of where I am but it's a complete annoyance filling out the applications.
                      GOod luck!! Night TA!!

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Well, if you;re ok, sis will we leave it for tonigth and shuffle them up good and proper tomorow night?
                      Okay. Sounds good. See you tomorrow 10 (GMT) your time and 4 (Central ) mine. Night Sis. Sweet wraithy dreams and may tomorrow go fast!! Hugs Sis. *boys all blow kisses*

Night Geeky. Hope you last full day goes fast tomorrow!!!
                      Last edited by Starry Waters; 24 June 2010, 03:12 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Night, sis and big hugs! See you tomorrwo *blows kisses to all the boys*

Steve: *carries TP off to her COH rooms for the night*
                        Seth & Aurel: *follow behind with massage oils and hot chocolate*

*waves goodnight to everyone*
                        sigpic

Comment

TA: Night Guys, I'm staying up for another half an hour or so but then I'm going to bed. On a late shift tomorrow 12-5 so I've got no rush.
                          sigpic

Comment

So how was work today? Where you able to relax some? Hopefully you didn't have any more earthquakes!!

Greg passes out fairy cakes and Ronan cookies to Geeky,Kenny, and Bob!!
                            My day was fine and I was able to relax a bit thanks. No earthquake today lol. It's such a rare event but when it happens it's weird. I can't wait to finish my day tomorrow since it's officially the last day.

*geeky grabs a Ronon cookie and proceeds to crush it into her coffeeeee.... yummy!* Thanks Greg!
                            Kenny: coffee blasphemy! You're ruining a perfectly nice cup of espresso coffee with that cookie!

Gads, ilt really died in here since GW crashed!!!
                            Apologies for the late reply. My reply wasn't posted since GW crashed just before...

Night Geeky. Hope you last full day goes fast tomorrow!!!
                            Thanks. Goodnight to you as well. I'll drop by tomorrow.
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*crawls in and collapses on a recliner, stretching and yawning*

DS: Sorry 'bout that. Didn't get much sleep. There was a Wraith eager to make up for the vuvuzela incident.

*Rhys saunters in with a big grin on his face* Hi everyone!

DS: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, TA! Hope you get the new job.

Comment

*TA gives a tired wave to DS and her boys*

TA: Me too. That's okay I didn't get much either and I've got to leave for work in a minute as well. *Yawns*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X