Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo, let's not pick a forest from my part of the world. I don't want any chiggers. If you don't have them, we'll use a forest from you part of the world. Let's give it some atmosphere and have some of those standing stones, etc. around too.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*PA is carried in piggy-back by Craig, and Aurora comes bearing fairy cakes*
      PA: Hi everyone, I have more cakes
      Aurora: PA's a bit delicate at the moment, she had a vertigo attack this morning...
      Craig: So we're not letting her spend too much time here, she needs to rest
      PA: Hence why Craig's carrying me, ooh forest...

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Soooo, let's not pick a forest from my part of the world. I don't want any chiggers. If you don't have them, we'll use a forest from you part of the world. Let's give it some atmosphere and have some of those standing stones, etc. around too.
        Sounds lovely, so long as you don't use our climate
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          PA: Actually it's really warm on the East coast today

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            *PA is carried in piggy-back by Craig, and Aurora comes bearing fairy cakes*
            PA: Hi everyone, I have more cakes
            Aurora: PA's a bit delicate at the moment, she had a vertigo attack this morning...
            Craig: So we're not letting her spend too much time here, she needs to rest
            PA: Hence why Craig's carrying me, ooh forest...
            Eddie: FAIRY CAKES!!! *He sits respectfully at PA's feet*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Ah!! AS summer heat builds here, you may find a lot of us wishing we could have your climate!!
              sigpic

Comment

Eddie: FAIRY CAKES!!! *He sits respectfully at PA's feet*
                PA: *hands Eddie fairy cakes* Anyone else want one? There's spare for later if Eddie doesn't eat them all

Comment

PA: *hands Eddie fairy cakes* Anyone else want one? There's spare for later if Eddie doesn't eat them all
                  Tommy: I'd like to have one. I love your fairy cakes!

DS: If you have another spare one I'd like one too.

Comment

It's a beautiful day on the east coast of Scotland today too - I;m off to drive hoime the long way along the river front, let my boys get some sunshine in!

I;ll talk to you all later when I get home - Steve and Greg are asking very nicely if you would please save us soem fairy cakes for later!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Eddie thanks PA politely and then gobbles up his fairy cake!!

It's lunch time here so he better take me to feed before I start gobbling them up too!! I'll catch you hopefully in a little bit!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Tommy: I'd like to have one. I love your fairy cakes!

DS: If you have another spare one I'd like one too.
                        PA: Of course *hands out fairy cakes*
                        Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        It's a beautiful day on the east coast of Scotland today too - I;m off to drive hoime the long way along the river front, let my boys get some sunshine in!

I;ll talk to you all later when I get home - Steve and Greg are asking very nicely if you would please save us soem fairy cakes for later!
                        PA: Course you can guys *hands out cakes* Don't know if I'll be back later, so I'll leave some cakes with SW if that's ok? That way there'll be some for later

Comment

PA: Of course *hands out fairy cakes*
                          DS and Tommy: Thanks!

Comment

Eddie thanks PA politely and then gobbles up his fairy cake!!

It's lunch time here so he better take me to feed before I start gobbling them up too!! I'll catch you hopefully in a little bit!!
                            PA: Bye SW, will you take some cakes with you for later, I don't want to leave them lying around incase certain Wraith (who shall remain nameless) eat them

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              DS and Tommy: Thanks!
                              PA: You're welcome *starts eating a fairy cake, Craig eyes her up* Oh ok then!
                              Craig: *starts licking the icing off PA's fingers

Comment

PA: Well I think we'd better head off guys...
                                Aurora and Craig: ok
                                PA: *leaves note for whoever's around: Have left fairy cakes with a drone, Aurora's asked it not to let Eddie eat them all*
                                *PA and her boys depart and head home for snuggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X