Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    FAULTY INTERNET ! That has got to suck.

Christmas was good, albeit tiring (through work, not through the appetites of my Wraithy boys )
    Not as much as it must have sucked for you not to have any.

As for sleeping in on christmas, I'm (fortunately at times) a morning person, but since I didn't go to bed until one in the morning I didn't get up until 9. For me that constituted lying in.

Rofl! Nice one, Orb

Comment

One thing I love about being awake at night is the peace. I sometimes get nervous being around so many people if I have to go out during the day.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb: *tries to turn toward KM to respond, but now Bullseye has Orb in a hug trap* Me too, KM. I slept in until about 9:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
          One thing I love about being awake at night is the peace. I sometimes get nervous being around so many people if I have to go out during the day.
          That is mostly why I get up early: more parking spaces, shorter lines...

Comment

Yeah it's definately a plus about going out in the morning. There are less people then too. I'll admit I'm a weirdo and dislike daylight. *hissss*
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

It seems more peaceful at night. I sleep around 6 or 7am then wake around 4 or 5pm. The only issue sleeping in daytime are the chickens and gunshots..

Shaun: yeah..

I keep looking online for hive-like lamps! i cannot find any, I remember Bajka and Orb posting some. Where did you two find the sites from?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                It seems more peaceful at night. I sleep around 6 or 7am then wake around 4 or 5pm. The only issue sleeping in daytime are the chickens and gunshots..

Shaun: yeah..

I keep looking online for hive-like lamps! i cannot find any, I remember Bajka and Orb posting some. Where did you two find the sites from?
                Do Google image searches for henna lamp, salt rock lamp, rattan light, clouded swirl light, and lighted grape vine ball and see if they are in stores or can be bought online. Also, Ikea has some rice paper lamps that can also be bought on eBay. Happy searching!

Comment

Thank you Orb! The orange colored stained glass really looks hive-like the most.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    Thank you Orb! The orange colored stained glass really looks hive-like the most.
                    Let us know if you find something nice.

Comment

Love your new siggies, Orb

Where did you get the wraith script from?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*geeky waves hi*

Kenny: Decaff coffee TP?
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

A piccie of icebergs on the River Tay where I live... yes, ICEBERGS!!! That has got to be a first for around these parts

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: *Comes in, waves to TP & Geeky & Co. lays the wrong way on a recliner, takes a small pink bouncy ball out of her pocket and begins throwing it up in the air.* *Shivers at TP's pictures*

Comment

It looks like the ice age.
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

*geeky waves to KM*

Kenny: Hot chocolate or coffee KM?

Comment

Working...
                                X