Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure will, KM - but it won;t be for another year (spring 2012). However - you could go find my son's profile page on facebook, where he has a lot of pics of the area he;s living in, plus some of Tokyo when he first arrived
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Oooooh! Japan, that does sound exciting. I've always wanted to go there. I'm going to be travelling (South America, North America, Europe and maybe Asia) between 2011 and 2012, so perhaps (money permitting) I might be in the right place at the right time (aka Japan in Spring lol) and we'll meet up!

*Addict and her boys venture in. Addict immediately collapses on the nearest sofa, while Tony gives her a back massage*

Addict: Full day at work today 8.45-5.30... followed by a 1.5 hour car drive home to Margate. I am sooooo freaking tired.

Tony: Not to tired for my treat, I hope

Addict: O_O

I hope everyone had a great x-mas yesterday!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        I hope everyone had a great x-mas yesterday!
        I hope you did too.

It's very quiet in the COH today. I think everybody is hung over. *finds her missing bottle of vodka*

Ah, I finally found it. *sits down and drinks it in peace*
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

My Internet is faulty. (My techy cousin said that it's made to be idiot proof, so it has no changeable settings at all. ) How did everyone's Christmas go?

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            My Internet is faulty. (My techy cousin said that it's made to be idiot proof, so it has no changeable settings at all. ) How did everyone's Christmas go?

It was ok. I drank too much and ate nothing in the morning so I fell asleep for 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon. I didn't go to bed again until 3:30am. I hope you had fun.

occ: my internet keeps going on and off at the moment

Comment

FAULTY INTERNET ! That has got to suck.

Christmas was good, albeit tiring (through work, not through the appetites of my Wraithy boys )
              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear it.

*leaves some glasses of her drink on the table for anyone to have*

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post

occ: my internet keeps going on and off at the moment
                  I wondered where everyone was today. I hope it clears up soon.

After Addict mentioned sleeping in on Christmas, that is exactly what I did.

Comment

*takes a glass* Thanks Leeta! I probably shouldn't be drinking at 10.00am in the morning, but it's boxing boxing day!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                      I wondered where everyone was today. I hope it clears up soon.

After Addict mentioned sleeping in on Christmas, that is exactly what I did.
                      Glad to hear it Orb! It's the best way to spend Christmas morning! Unfortunately I didn't get to sleep in on Christmas, as my body clock is evil. Today, however, I got a good night's sleep
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        *takes a glass* Thanks Leeta! I probably shouldn't be drinking at 10.00am in the morning, but it's boxing boxing day!
                        I started drinking at 10am on Christmas day!

The thing with me is that I tend to get tired during daylight. I've been like this for a very long time. Then when night time comes I start waking up. On weekends I go to bed around 3 if it's weekdays I'm in bed by 12 or 1.

Comment

Orb: *dangles leftover mistletoe over her face*

Bullseye: *steps in closer to comply with the Tau'ri tradition*

Orb: *latches onto Bullseye with a great big hug and doesn't let go*

Bullseye: That was a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                            I started drinking at 10am on Christmas day!

The thing with me is that I tend to get tired during daylight. I've been like this for a very long time. Then when night time comes I start waking up. On weekends I go to bed around 3 if it's weekdays I'm in bed by 12 or 1.
                            Likewise! I'm trying to snap out of it for work. Yesterday when I was doing the JMO shift (basically I spend four hours sitting at the Junior Medical Officer's house at Port Arthur saying hello and answering questions before doing three tours) I almost fell asleep on the bench I always seem at peak efficiency at about 9pm
                            sigpic

Comment

You and I must of been cats or something nocturnal in a past life.

Comment

Bullseye: *collapses in a recliner with Orb still latched on*

(((OOC: There were 7 people lurking in this thread. Feel free to join! )))

Comment

Working...
                                X