Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s lucky to be able to learn a new language so quickly. I’m sure he’ll be happy to show you around when you visit him in 2012.

Yes I’ve been abroad many times growing up mostly in European countries. But I've never been to Japan.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Oooh, that's interesting - what countries did you live in?

I lived in Aden in Saudi for 4 years between my 1st and 5th birthdays - my dad was in the RAF
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP, take me with you to Japan. I love this country.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be clearer...I lived in Canada most of my life and visited other countries. Most of my summers were spent in Portugal. I've lived 3 years In Saudi Arabia when I was a kid... because of my father work.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            Yes TP don't forget me too! It's one of my dream places to visit.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              I'll be clearer...I lived in Canada most of my life and visited other countries. Most of my summers were spent in Portugal. I've lived 3 years In Saudi Arabia when I was a kid... because of my father work.
              That's spspooky that we both lived 3 years in Saudi because of our dads' work - small world, huh? *hugs*

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
              Yes TP don't forget me too! It's one of my dream places to visit.
              Me too! Talking of spooky things - I;ve always been fascinated by the orient in general and Japan in particular - and now my son is living and working in Japan!
              Where he lives is very rural with a lot of Nature parks, so we're going to visit in April so we can go to the local Cherry Blossom Festival - I love blossom and it shlould be really special

Steve: *gets out Samurai outfit and puts on a show of cool sword moves*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                That's spspooky that we both lived 3 years in Saudi because of our dads' work - small world, huh? *hugs*
                Yes that's spooky. I was 7 at the time. *hugs*

Comment

*Bob brings out fresh oven baked cookies for everyone*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Me too! Talking of spooky things - I;ve always been fascinated by the orient in general and Japan in particular - and now my son is living and working in Japan!
                    Where he lives is very rural with a lot of Nature parks, so we're going to visit in April so we can go to the local Cherry Blossom Festival - I love blossom and it shlould be really special

Steve: *gets out Samurai outfit and puts on a show of cool sword moves*
                    I'm jealous! I hope you take lots of pictures for us to see.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                    *Bob brings out fresh oven baked cookies for everyone*
                    Cookies? I ate so much today....Oh well! *grabs a whole bunch of cookies* Thanks Bob.

Now where's my bottle of vodka....
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I will, Leeta!

Oooh, cookies! Spiced xmas cookies? Yummy
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: There are cookies? I thought I smelled something wonderful!! Ahhh, junk food1!
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Yay! Eddie!!!! *dangles mistletoe over head*
                          sigpic

Comment

Grabs TP and starts snogging her while all 8 hands go into action!

Todd, Aurel, Seth, Spike, and Greg: hey, give someone else a chance will you bro!!
                            sigpic
                            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

mistletoe gets completely shredded and TP giggles hysterically
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, Christmas in the chill out hive. It couldn't be any other way. TP, you have to bring back lots of beautiful photos for us when you go to Japan. *Is jealous*

Comment

Working...
                                X