Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    *Pops her head out from the plant*

Leeta: Goodnight Bajka!

Bobb: stop popping your head out! *pulls her back down.*

Being masterful there, Bobb!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bobb: *telepathically* someone has to keep her in line!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Steve: Talking of... Sunday's your early night, Princess - the working week starts tomorrow...

TP: And it;s my last week till my holiday! Yay!

Steve: *blows kisses to all worshippers* Come on then, babe

TP: *snuggles into STeve* Night everyone - see y'all later

Steve: *picks TP up and carries her off to her rooms*
        sigpic

Comment

Bye, TP & Bajka, sweet wraithy dreams

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Awwww, I love the idea of hybrid babies too, which is why Michael is very fascinating to look at and wonder.

Does anyone know who started the fanfic idea of Wraith biting necks before, during, and/or after doing what Addict calls "the funky money"? Most Wraith fanfics feature this act in some form, be it for displaying ownership of a female and/or as a release. The way that iratus bugs bite the neck, I can see that appealing to Wraith, but I wondered if it was more a part of the vampire type fantasy.
            Just thought I'd jump in here and lay the blame for "doing the funky monkey" on the DeLuise, not on Addict. Addict uses terms such as "get on the good foot and do the bad thing".
            sigpic

Comment

*DS returns with Tommy and Rhys*

There are so many terms for that wonderful occupation.

Rhys: *to DS* Funky Monkey?

DS: You need education. Now! I'm gonna show you how funky this monkey can get! *pulls Rhys away for a trip behind a large fern*

Rhys: *lightbulb* Aaaah, alright. I'm no monkey but I do know how to be funky.

Comment

!

Tony: They stole our fern!

Addict: *shrugs* It's about time we tried somewhere else. How about behind this Christmas tree?

Tony: Christmas!

Addict: I wish you a shackley Christmas, I wish you a shackly Christmas, I wish you a shackly Christmas...

Tony: Make it stooooop!

Addict: *drags Tony behind the Christmas Tree*
                sigpic

Comment

DS: *shouting out from behind the fern* Sooooorrryyyyyyy! I didn't know this was your fern, otherwise I'd have picked another one!

Rhys: This is Addict's fern? Well, that explains a lot. Look what I found. *a noise emerges that sounds uncannily like a Wraith rattling shackles*

Comment

!

Addict: I wondered where I left those!

Tony: *facepalm*

Addict: If you want to try them out, feel free. Edgar has the keys.

Tony: *rattles his own shackles* Wraith in desperate need of worshipping, Addict hon.

Addict:
                    sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Try them out?! But not on me, I refuse to be shackled.

DS: You don't trust me?

Rhys: That's got nothing to do with trust but with dignity.

DS: Steve and Tony manage to look dignified even in shackles.

Rhys: Meh. But wait, there might be a use for these nonetheless. *throws over his coat to cover the huge amount of green skin on display and leaves the shelter of the fern to get the keys from Edgar*

DS: *sees Rhys return with the keys and a big grin on his face* I know that expression! You're up to something. You're not planning to put those thingies on me, are you?

Rhys: Why not? Talking about trust and such...

DS:
                      Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 20 December 2010, 03:46 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Tony: *to Rhys* Good one. I love it when I manage to get Addict in shackles.

Addict:

Tony: Speaking of *rattles shackles* Come on little Addict.

Addict: You are not shackling me!

Tony: Oh yes I am
                        sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *telepathically to Tony* Shackled worshippers, I think I'm going to like this.

*Giggling and squealing emerges behind the fern and the leaves shake violently as Rhys tries to shackle DS who has decided this may be a fun game*

Comment

KM: *Brings in boxes of chocolate for everyone*
                            Spoiler:
                            Why? because chocolate leads to interesting situations around here

Comment

Greg: Ooooh! Green chocolate? I like that - very wraithy!

Steve: gads, babe - I thought they were olives!
                              sigpic

Comment

Azrael: I think that's what they're supposed to look like, bro. humans come up with some strange stuff.

KM: But of course, TP, I had to make it wraithy somehow.

Comment

Working...
                                X