Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *geeky drops by and waves hi*

Hi everyone and happy birthday Leeta! May you have cake and wraith all together.
    Thank you. *hugs*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Eddie: *bursts out of cake in his birthday suit and a big green ribbon bow on his stunner* Woohoo!!!! Happy Birthday, Leeta! I;m your birthday present from TP! *leaps out and hugs Leeta then feeds her some cake*

*with her finger she takes some frosting off of Eddie's leg to taste.* mmm Eddie flavoured frosting....

Wait...you're my present from TP?? I love you TP!!

*grabs Eddie and we go behind the plants.*
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Enjoy your birthday present, Leeta!

Steve, Spike, Seth and Greg *quietly leave flowers and choclates and perfume for Leeta to find when she's done with Eddie*

Todd *leaves a little purple velvet box containing a silver Iratus bug charm necklace* Happy birthday, my dear
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: Happy Birthday, Leeta! *grabs some chocolate candies and a slice of cake... what is left of the cake, anyhow*

Bullseye: *looks at the hollow shell of the cake, made thin from Eddie's appetite* It's a wonder that the cake didn't collapse before Eddie jumped out. I suspect the icing helped to strengthen it.

Orb and Bullseye: leave a gift set of edible, multiflavored, multicolored chakra oils for Leeta and her Wraith to help to keep her chakras balanced *

Comment

*Leeta emerges from behind the plants with wobbly legs.*

*She thanks Eddie for the wonderful night. She is about to go back to her quarters when she notices the lovely gifts the others have left behind.*

Leeta: oh..these are lovely!

*She takes notice of the gift the commander has given her.*

Oh! A gift from the commander!

*she walks back to her quarters with all gifts in her arms*
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: Happy birthday, Leeta Sorry we missed the party.

*KM & Azrael leave their gifts for Leeta*

Spoiler:

Comment

*Bullseye leads Orb onto the holodeck and activates a tropical island program with crystal clear water and overhanging palm trees to climb on and hide in. There are plenty of fresh island fruits on the trees, including Wraithaya.*

Spoiler:

*They meander about with their feet in the water, enjoying the patterns of the sunlight on the water ripples filtering down to their feet.*

Orb: *bends down and writes their names in the sand in Wraith script*

Comment

*Bajka and boys changed clothes and join to Orb and Bullseye.*
                sigpic

Comment

Orb: *looks up from building a sand iratus bug with Bullseye and waves to Bajka and boys*

Bullseye: *draws iratus bug webs in the sand*

Comment

*Bajka and boys waves to Orb and Bullseye.*
                    *Bajka and Marek builds castle from sand. Gregus goes to water. *
                    sigpic

Comment

Orb: *to Bajka and Marek* Nice sand castle.

Bullseye: I would build a sand Atlantis, but then I would have to knock it down.

Comment

Bajka: Thanks Orb.

Marek: Cool idea Bullseye. I can help you with knock it down.

Bajka: You only wants destroy something. Better help me build this castle Marek.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: I have an idea. *washes the sand off, goes to the matter converter, and comes back with a mold shaped like Atlantis. He makes several sand Atlantis cities in a row so others can destroy them*

Orb: *guards one of the sand cities*

Bullseye: What are you doing that for?

Orb: This one is under siege!

Bullseye: *flashes a pointy-toothed grin*

Comment

*Marek jumps on one Atlantis sand city and lying there.*

Bajka: Now I will bury you.

*Bajka started fall sand on Marek.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *watches Bajka start to bury Marek in sand and looks at Orb* Can I make a sand cocoon around you too?

Orb: *giggles at Bullseye's thinking and lies down on the sand*

Bullseye: *covers Orb in comfortably in sand*

Comment

*KM & Azrael come to the holodeck*

KM: Hi *Feels itchy looking at Orb*

Azrael: *Grins at the ruined sand-atlantis'*

Comment

Working...
                                X