Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azrael: Well clearly they're not all the same or we wouldn't be here *Hugs KM*

KM: I'm fine in a room full of people, but as the psychologist at my high school pointed out, what I do isn't healthy, since I tend to act. The number of RL people I feel I can be honest with is 2. Something people don't get is that the COH and wraith threads in general are where I feel comfortable. The wraithy hotness is of course an added bonus

Comment

Steve: We wraith have excellent taste in humans Get it? Excellent taste...

Spike: *facepalm* Steve, bro - leave the jokes to me! LOL

TP: I know what you mean... I don't know that it's unhealthy as such; it's a self-defense mechanism and I think everyone does it to a greater or lesser degree. We all have many facets to our personalities. It's wonderful that you feel you can be yourself here

Spike: So if you;re being yourself we know what a lovely person you are *blows kisses to KM*

Steve: Wraithy hotness is always a bonus And our girls are so deserving of us!

TP:
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I can certainly related to that with crouds..

*Shaun comes in with a big fluffy red and white christmas coat on and black leather boots*

WS:

Shaun: *smiles* Darling.. aren't you suppose to be resting?

WS: I know what your up to.

Karl: Don't worry i still have the taser.

Comment

KM: *waves* Hi, WS! How've you been?

*chuckles* So much food related humour in here It is a self defence mechanism, regardless of the clichés about pretending to be someone you're not, any social environment breeds that sort of behaviour. People try to act in a way everyone accepts. *blows kisses back to spike*

Azrael: Wraithy hotness FTW

KM: Have you been of facebook again?

Azrael: That obvious?

Comment

TP: Woohoo! Look at Shaun! *winks at Shaun and smiles* Hi WS!!! *waves*

Steve: Some of us can look hawt without resorting to silly costumes

TP: Now, Steve, darling, don;t get jealous... I can look surely, I won't touch!

Steve: *to Karl* You got a spare taser I can have for TP in case she gets too... enthusiastic...?

Spike: I heard that, bro! You wouldn't do that to TP, surely!
            sigpic

Comment

*Addict wanders in to see Steve posing half naked and Shaun in his sexy coat*

Addict: Ooooooooh, good timing *starts hyperventilating again*

Tony: You'll be fine.

Addict: Just to add to your conversation about shyness. I've been very shy since I was a kid. I feel more comfortable on GW talking about Wraith than I do anywhere else. Yet for some strange reason, tomorrow night I am going to stand in front of 30 people and give my first ghost tour. SO SCARED!

Tony: *snuggles Addict* We'll be there hon.

Addict:
              sigpic

Comment

Azrael: I'm inclined to agree with Steve...

KM:

Azrael: I meant about the silly costumes!

@Addict: You'll be fine *hugs* I've done entire presentations by reminding myself that Azrael was beside me What did we ever do without them?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Now that image sure did cheer me up! Poor Edgar, the key-keeper!

Don't worry, you can tell me about the sunshine you're getting - I can enjoy it vicariously and pretend I'm WARM. Just don't tell me how much more snow you get in winter than us... it may be true, but it isn't very helpful.

*imagines Tony, Edgar and Stefan smothered in sun oil at a pool party in hot sunshine*

Steve:

Spike: Distraction tactics required here, bro! *programmes pool on the beach with sunloungers and shades and a bar serving fruity cocktails*

Steve: *slathers self in sun oil and poses along poolside*

TP: Ah, this is the life - good idea, Addict! *sits back with cocktail, stretches limbs out under the hot sun and watches Steve, Spike and Greg strutting their stuff*

Lol, you're lucky. I have no intention of telling you how much more snow we get in winter, because we get virtually none. We get one or two days where there's snow on the mountain (aka, Mt Wellington, my local peak), but other than that... very rare. Apparently some of the more rural places can get snowed in... Our winters are usually freezing cold but with a pale winter sun.

As for Tony, Stefan and Edgar smothered in sun oil at a pool party... yuuuuuum!
                  sigpic

Comment

TP:

Steve: *blows kisses to Addict and poses especially for her* You'll be wonderful, darling!

TP: Actually, you know, he;s right. I went at the thought of it, but though I hate doing things like that I can do it if I have to. I;ve had to give presentations at conferences and was so nervous I thought my stomach was going to turn itself inside out - but I always got compliments. It's easier if you really know your stuff, and it sounds like you do, so you'll be just fine - especially with your boys there to help

Greg: *passes round more hot spiced rum punch*
                    sigpic

Comment

Addict: ooooooh, punch. OOOOOOOOOOOH STEVE! Yeah apparently I am a good public speaker, I just feel so nervous that all I actually hear is myself vomiting up lots of information. Colin [one of my bosses] assures me that when you actually have a group, it's much easier [when I did my assessment it was at midday, blaring sun, tourists milling about everywhere. They probably all thought I was crazy, standing in the middle of the Separate Prison telling ghost stories... TO NO ONE]. Todd's snarl in your mistletoe signature is so delicious.

*keeps watching Steve*

Tony:

Stefan:

Edgar:

Addict: Build a bridge and get over it, boys
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve: *lapping up the attention*

TP: Hey! Like you don't get enough attention from me or what???

SPike: He gets more than aenough attention from hyou, babe... so while he;s busy showing off, you can give ME some attention!

Yep, that pic of Todd is a fav of mine - we called him Cranky Todd on that one - and I used it in an old sig with the caption: "TP! Naughty Corner! Now!"
                        sigpic

Comment

I would be naughty, just to go into Todd's naughty corner if he spent the whole time snarling at me like that. I don't think he could be any more delicious if he tried. Sigh. Todd. *goes back to watching Steve*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yummy indeed! Pass me a spoon!
                            sigpic

Comment

*passes TP a spoon*

This Saturday it's apparently meant to rain, so I might have to spend the day worshipping Todd.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                                KM: *waves* Hi, WS! How've you been?

*chuckles* So much food related humour in here It is a self defence mechanism, regardless of the clichés about pretending to be someone you're not, any social environment breeds that sort of behaviour. People try to act in a way everyone accepts. *blows kisses back to spike*

Azrael: Wraithy hotness FTW

KM: Have you been of facebook again?

Azrael: That obvious?
                                *Waves back at KM* I've been doing a little bit better but there are some hard days and easy ones.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                TP: Woohoo! Look at Shaun! *winks at Shaun and smiles* Hi WS!!! *waves*

Steve: Some of us can look hawt without resorting to silly costumes

TP: Now, Steve, darling, don;t get jealous... I can look surely, I won't touch!

Steve: *to Karl* You got a spare taser I can have for TP in case she gets too... enthusiastic...?

Spike: I heard that, bro! You wouldn't do that to TP, surely!
                                *Shaun walks over to TP and lifts up her hand kissing it then smiles arrogantly over Steve* "This is just "half" of my costume.. *Shaun half way opens up his coat*
                                and some Mistletoe under...

ZAPPP!!

Shaun: I WASN'T ...........-ZAPPP!! GO GO GO GOING....ZAPPP!! ZAPPP!! ZAPPP!!
                                Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                                *Addict wanders in to see Steve posing half naked and Shaun in his sexy coat*

Addict: Ooooooooh, good timing *starts hyperventilating again*

Tony: You'll be fine.

Addict: Just to add to your conversation about shyness. I've been very shy since I was a kid. I feel more comfortable on GW talking about Wraith than I do anywhere else. Yet for some strange reason, tomorrow night I am going to stand in front of 30 people and give my first ghost tour. SO SCARED!

Tony: *snuggles Addict* We'll be there hon.

Addict:
                                *WS, Karl walk over to addict and sit next to her and Tony*

WS: A ghost tour?

*Shaun crawls over to Addict and points at Karl* You demon..

Karl:

Comment

Working...
                                X