Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Bullseye: *sends telepathic thanks to Todd and the drones and helps them to carry some hot chocolate to Leeta, Bobb, and Alec before returning to Orb and putting his arm around her and admiring the snow Wraith*

OOC: Here is a fairly common sight for Cleveland, Ohio winters:

Spoiler:

I;m sure there will be a few of those here once people can actually manage to get to the supermarkets in the first place!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *sends telepathic thanks to Todd and the drones and helps them to carry some hot chocolate to Leeta, Bobb, and Alec before returning to Orb and putting his arm around her and admiring the snow Wraith*
      Bobb: *senses Bullseyes and the drones coming* Thank you for the hot chocolate.
      *a snowball is thrown at his head* OK. Who did that??

Alec: *snickers*

Leeta: Boys.
      Thanks for the hot chocolate.

Spoiler:
      ooc: that snow mound reminds me of being in elementary school. My bus stop was in the corner of a busy street. The plow trucks would have to push the snow all the way up on the side walk. We had to stand on the mound to avoid the cars. It was a stupid place to put a bus stop.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
        Bajka: Of course.
        Look, Gregus - bubbles! It's lovely and warm in here - I;m almost thawed out
        sigpic

Comment

Gregus: It`s very relaxing. I think we need own jacuzzi in our house.

Bajka and Marek: HURRA!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Betua: *dressed as Santa Claus...sort of dressed >_>*

Joanna: ah yes Betua, the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Gregus: It`s very relaxing. I think we need own jacuzzi in our house.

Bajka and Marek: HURRA!!!
              Oh, wouldn;t that be wonderful - especially if it was full of wraith!

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
              Betua: *dressed as Santa Claus...sort of dressed >_>*

Joanna: ah yes Betua, the gift that keeps on giving.
              *winks at Betua* Where's your mistletoe, babe
              sigpic

Comment

Isn`t he Eddie`s son?

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Mortiis/+images/25014033
                sigpic

Comment

I;m sure Eddie had left hundreds of Earth women with a love child or two over the centuries
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Todd: *sends drones to holodeck with mugs of hot chocolate for Orb and Bullseye* Looks like you two need it - it makes me shiver just to see the telepathic pictures!

TP: *laughs and claps at Tommy's cute rubber duckie*

Eddie: *siddles up to DS* I can show you my rubber duckie, if you like babe...

TP: *spots Eddie* Babe! No! Rhys will not be at all happy! Behave yourself!
                    Rhys: *gives Eddie a stern look and what could be interpreted as a snarl*

DS: Behave! You know, it's just Eddie! *winks at Eddie* What colour is your rubber duckie? Yellow or green?

OOC: Here is a fairly common sight for Cleveland, Ohio winters:

Spoiler:
                    We don't get that much snow here.

He certainly looks like Eddie.

Comment

Orb: *standing near to Bullseye on the holodeck and starting to shiver*

Bullseye: *to Orb* Shall we go thaw out in a jacuzzi too?

Orb: Yes, please.

Bullseye and Orb: *join the jacuzzi party*

Comment

I;m sure Eddie had left hundreds of Earth women with a love child or two over the centuries
                        Than there are so many beautiful Eddie`s sons that we can go and find them all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Rhys: *gives Eddie a stern look and what could be interpreted as a snarl*

DS: Behave! You know, it's just Eddie! *winks at Eddie* What colour is your rubber duckie? Yellow or green?
                          TP: *thunks over Rhys's sexy snarl*

Eddie: Green of course, babe... if Tommy's is yellow perhaps he should see a medic?

TP: *facepalm and kicks Eddie under the water*

Orb: *standing near to Bullseye on the holodeck and starting to shiver*

Bullseye: *to Orb* Shall we go thaw out in a jacuzzi too?

Orb: Yes, please.

Bullseye and Orb: *join the jacuzzi party*
                          TP: Shuffle up everyone, make room

Todd: Just as well we have the biggest jacuzzi in the galaxy! *make sure there's plenty of hot water*

Eddie: *adds more bubbles so he can get cosy with all the worshippers without their wraith noticing*
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: *thunks over Rhys's sexy snarl*

Eddie: Green of course, babe... if Tommy's is yellow perhaps he should see a medic?

TP: *facepalm and kicks Eddie under the water*
                            Rhys:

DS: *erupts in a fit of laughter*

Tommy: *points to the duckie that has troubles staying afloat with all the additional bubbles* THAT one is yellow. I do have another one though, green.

DS: And you squawk when I squeeze it?

Tommy: It depends on how hard you squeeze.
                            Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 30 November 2010, 09:06 AM. Reason: vocabulary? what vocabulary?

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *settle into the jacuzzi and snuggle close to one another*

Comment

KM: I have spent the day truing not to do an impression of a turtle due to the ice. I need warm... *Slides into jacuzzi and sighs* Anyone get the feeling someone's trying to replace the potted plants with bubbles?

Azrael: *Hears the wrong end of the conversation* Who's got a green duck?

Comment

Working...
                                X