Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord! You guys really wouldn't like snow if you had to fight your way through it to get to work

Right now I'm comfy cosy in my PJs snuggling Todd and watching a white-out blizzard outside that's ground everything to a complete halt with cars and buses strewn all over the main road.
    I'm glad I did the shopping last Saturday - Todd will have to keep me going if the food runs out before the snow stops! Believe me, snow is NO fun.

*saunters off to sauna with Todd*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: Snow and ice are fun... until you have to drive in it.

Bullseye: Let's skate on the ice.

Orb: I can't skate on anything!

Bullseye: I can help you. Trust 'your' Wraith! *makes quote marks in the air at the word 'your'*

Orb: OK. *starts to put on skating shoes*

Comment

That amount of snow sounds pretty awful, but at least you have Toddy there to keep you warm (and he's very good at that, being so big and tall and what not).

Tony:

I'm talking about the Commander, idiot!!! *snuggles with Tony, Stefan and Edgar on a nearby heated couch*
        sigpic

Comment

Steve: *to Tony* My condolences, brother

TP: He's still trying to think of ways to get rid of Mr TP! LOL

Steve: *pouts* Lets see if BOTH of us can't take her mind off the puney human! *snuggles up with Addict on other side of Tony... stereo purring ensues*

TP: What are they like - even Bullseye is getting possessive with his "quote marks"!

Todd: I of course need not concern myself with such things... my human named herself correctly... didn't you, my Pet?

TP: Wraithy egos... Jacuzzi, Commander?

Todd: Sounds like an exellent idea... all this snow is putting me in the mood for hot, bubbly water

Eddie: How about hot, bubbly worshippers???
          sigpic

Comment

*giggles at the sudden appearance of Eddie and his usual sexual innuendo*

Addict: Hmmmmmmm... a jacuzzi sounds pretty good. Keen, you two? *takes Steve and Tony by the hands*

Tony: And the puny human?

Addict: What puny human?
            sigpic

Comment

Todd: *sinks into jacuzzi beside TP and gives a long, deep, sexy sigh of contentment*

TP: Works every time!

Todd: Naturally Why would any woman want a human when she has us?

TP: Too true, Commander *gazes up adoringly at Todd's face*
              sigpic

Comment

*also gazes adoringly at Todd's face... from the other Jacuzzi, lol*

Steve and Tony:

Addict: Fine fine! I'll gaze adoringly at you too... *gazes adoringly at them both*
                sigpic

Comment

TP: *to Addict* Word of advice from an older worshipper, sweetie... ALWAYS give your complete, 110% attention to the wraith you're with.

Todd: *to Addict* After all, my sweet little one... you wouldn;t want to risk him losing his temper... *flexes feeding hand* ... would you...? *winks wickedly*

TP: I;m hungry, Toddikins...

Todd: I;m a little peckish myself, my Pet...

TP: Feed me first then I can feed you, babe!

Todd: *sweeps TP up out of jacuzzi* Enjoy yourselves... TP and I are off to indulge in a private lunch and will rejoin you later

TP: *waves over Todd's shoulder* Byeeeeee
                  sigpic

Comment

Tony: *flexes his hand threateningly at Addict* T.P is a wise worshipper, my little Addict.

Addict: O.O

Tony: Don't give me that look.

Addict: O.O *with pout*

Tony: You are pure evil, little human. Should we punish her bro?

Steve:

*Tony and Steve bundle Addict up their arms and take her away*

Addict: Help! Help! The Wraith are taking me away! Help! Help!

Tony: What are you doing?

Addict: *shrugs* pretending to be an Athosian of course

Tony and Steve:

Addict: Have a nice lunch Todd and TP!
                    sigpic

Comment

*from halfway down corridor to TP's rooms Todd growls sexily and TP giggles*

TTYL, hon!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Tony and Steve growl sexily in stereo so that Addict doesn't mention how sexy Todd's growl is *

TTYL TP!
                        sigpic

Comment

*the holodeck*

Bullseye: *tries out ice skating, catching on quickly and doing impressive maneuvers with his Wraithy speed, strength, and agility, his long hair and jacket flying in the wind*

Orb: *tries and can't get her balance*

Bullseye: *skates over to Orb, takes her hands, and skates backwards to pull her along over the ice*

Orb:

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                            Tony: *grumbles* He's twice her age!

Addict: Hmmmm... cause the age difference between us isn't huge or anything

Leeta: I remember having a crush on a doctor when I was 16. He was in his late 30s but I enjoyed making an excuse to see him.

Bobb:

Leeta: Relax. I haven't seen him in almost 10 years.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Bullseye: Let's skate on the ice.

Orb: I can't skate on anything!

Bullseye: I can help you. Trust 'your' Wraith! *makes quote marks in the air at the word 'your'*

Orb: OK. *starts to put on skating shoes*
                            Leeta: aww *is picturing Orb and Bullseye skating.* Come to think of it I don't think I ever seen a wraith skate.

Bobb: I'm not putting on skates.

Leeta: Aww! You're no fun. I bet Alec would and I'm not skating with Johnny.

Bobb: Good for Alec. *rollseyes*

Eddie: How about hot, bubbly worshippers???
                            Leeta: *see's Eddie* ah, I thought the room smelled of sleaze and sexiness. Now I know why!
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                              Leeta: *see's Eddie* ah, I thought the room smelled of sleaze and sexiness. Now I know why!
                              Eddie: But I sure ain't going anywhere near snow and ice I've just been helping poor TP trudge thru a blizzard to get her meds and it was awful... give me a hot sauna any day!

TP: *sneaks out of sauna to just inside holdeck door and flings snowballs at everyone before legging it* LOL

Eddie: That's my girl! LOL *rubs TP's cold limbs vigorously to get the circulation going again*
                              Last edited by Todd's Pet; 30 November 2010, 06:24 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bajka: Where to go? To jacuzzi or to holodeck?

Marek: To jacuzzi.

Bajka and boys went to jacuzzi.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X