Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeta: Ok. I'll try and bring some things anyway. I have no idea where Johnny is taking us but it be will exciting...I think.

Johnny: *laughs*...of course it will be. Anything involving me is fun!

Bobb: The last time we went somewhere with you we got chased by a mob of angry villagers holding pitchforks.

Leeta: ...I remember that now. Johnny then somehow fell down a well and broke his leg. He tried telling us it was only temporary.

Johnny: Well it was! I'm a wraith I heal very quickly.

Leeta: You still made us carry you to the gate!

*Johnny laughs nervously*

Alec: ...I have a feeling I'm going to regret going to Earth with you Johnny.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      Gregus: You just were on Earth a few days ago and spent all ours money.
      Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      Alec: ...I have a feeling I'm going to regret going to Earth with you Johnny.
      (((Double OOC: If Jack Sparrow were a Wraith, he would so fake an injured leg to be carried and also end up getting chased by a mob angry people. )))

Orb: Enjoy your visit to Earth! You'll have to let us know where you went and what all you did there. Tommy and Rhys have mastered blending in at DS's house, from what she says.

Bullseye: *telepathically to Alec* Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        Addict: That costume is priceless!

Tony: *to Betua* Have you practiced clicking your fingers manically and being irritable and rude to everyone you come across?
        Betua: do I look like I have time for chit chat. Don't you have anything better to do then meander around wasting a genius's time?

Joanna: hmmm....not snide enough somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
          Betua: do I look like I have time for chit chat. Don't you have anything better to do then meander around wasting a genius's time?

Joanna: hmmm....not snide enough somehow....
          He's almost got it perfect.
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Uh-oh, I wonder what exciting tales we will hear from Leeta's trip tp earth with Johnny.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Orb: Enjoy your visit to Earth! You'll have to let us know where you went and what all you did there. Tommy and Rhys have mastered blending in at DS's house, from what she says.
            DS: They have mastered blending in, yes. Especially Rhys's laundry blends in perfectly with our living room, our kitchen, our dining room...

Rhys: The laundry thing again? What is it with you and my laundry?

Tommy: Well, normal people undress in just one place and gather their clothes in a laundry basket.
            Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 02 November 2010, 11:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Orb: Bullseye is very methodological with his laundry. He always drops or throws it so that it lands just outside the door to his shower room.

Bullseye: Except for the times we are both in a hurry to take them off and fling them all over the room...

Orb:

Comment

Rhys: See? That's one of the reasons my laundry is often distributed all over the place as well!

DS: I know. But I always manage to gather my clothes up afterwards.

Rhys: If you're picking up your own clothes where's the bother in picking mine up as well.

DS: You know, some days I could just kick your–

Tommy: As I was saying, Rhys is quite messy.

Comment

Bajka: Hihi, Marek do the same with his laundry. His clothes are everywhere.

Marek: Sssh, Bajka.

Bajka: But Gregus has order in his room, and his laundry is on place.
                  sigpic

Comment

Orb: *thinking back to all of Shaun's move-in luggage* Imagine all the laundry WS must have for Shaun!

Comment

*Leeta, Alec, and Bobb return to COH. Johnny is not with them. Alec is holding Leeta's kitten. Leeta carrys with her a small box of fruit
                      Spoiler:
                      and puts them on the table for everyone to try.*

Leeta: Hi everyone. I'm sorry I didn't bring alot back but we didn't exactly have time to get anything really good. Incase any of you are wondering Johnny is still on Earth. To make a long story short his supposed connections tried to kill us...well mainly Johnny and then Bobb. Johnny 'forgot' to mention to us he was in debt to them and they wanted it repaid at that moment or be killed. I also had to put up with getting slapped on the butt everytime one them walked by me. His 'friends' were really vulgar and smelly.

Bobb: I was defending you everytime they were fresh with you. Why do you think they were going after me too?

Leeta: While Bobb and Johnny were being chased I was picking the local fruit from the trees with Alec. Good thing we went back to the ship after we were finished. Bobb flew the ship out of there leaving Johnny behind. Putting the attempted killing aside the local area was beautiful...the waters were really clear and the weather was warm.

Bobb: Johnny told us to go without him. He said he would take care of the humans. I will go back and get him in my dart soon. I trust he is ok...this wouldn't be the first time he's been chased like this. *rolls eyes*
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Rhys: If you're picking up your own clothes where's the bother in picking mine up as well.
                        Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Orb: *thinking back to all of Shaun's move-in luggage* Imagine all the laundry WS must have for Shaun!

Oddly enough, I seem to have pretty much the same problem with Steve... that plus the fact that he has to have a clean shirt on twice every day - AND he doesn't wear leather pants, so I have those to wash as well!!! And oiling and polishing his leather coat... and conditioning and brushing his hair, and...

Steve: Pah! You love it, babe!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Joanna: we have a laundry room in Safaria's hive. We have a robotic servant class on our ship, their a variation Fifth made for us.

Comment

Actually, in the TP's Hive minifics series, I deviced a completely automated system for laundry... you throw it down a chute in thewall... the next day it arrives, clean, dry and pressed, in your closet! Microships in the clothing identify which rooms they get sent to, but there have been the odd mistake with worshippers' frillies ending up in the drones quarters LOL!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                              Leeta: Hi everyone. I'm sorry I didn't bring alot back but we didn't exactly have time to get anything really good. Incase any of you are wondering Johnny is still on Earth. To make a long story short his supposed connections tried to kill us...well mainly Johnny and then Bobb. Johnny 'forgot' to mention to us he was in debt to them and they wanted it repaid at that moment or be killed.

Orb: *grabs a banana and a kiwi fruit* Thanks for the fresh fruit, Leeta and Alec! *suddenly gets an idea and puts a lone, shelled peanut in the center of a pewter plate*

Bullseye: What are you doing?

Orb: This is just to see what Johnny will do when he gets back and sees it. It is an experiment.

Bullseye: This should be entertaining. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Oddly enough, I seem to have pretty much the same problem with Steve... that plus the fact that he has to have a clean shirt on twice every day - AND he doesn't wear leather pants, so I have those to wash as well!!! And oiling and polishing his leather coat... and conditioning and brushing his hair, and...

Steve: Pah! You love it, babe!
                                Likewise Likewise Likewise

Tony is exactly the same. Two t-shirts (sometimes three), clean pants every day... jacket... underwear...

Tony: *lunges at Addict* Don't tell me your complaining.

Addict: Don't exert yourself! I'll have to wash that t-shirt again too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X