Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW: What scary thing are you making over there, geeky? Is it a monster?
    geekywraith: Yup a monster. A ghoul looking thing. But it won't scare anyone since it's made of bubbles.

hi Mariellelita and welcome Karl.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

geeky will have to disappear for a while oooo so mysterious...

Spoiler:
      diner time... see you later
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Karl: Thanks GW.

Mar: D
        sigpic

Comment

*glomps Mar* Oh Karl!!! Hi! I don't know you too well, but maybe a hug next time?

I'm gonna have to go to bed now girls
          It's almost midnight here and I got work tomorrow... and I;m all covered in sand so Todd and Steve will have to help me in the bath before I get any sleep!

Eddie and Greg and Bob are staying to play with you girls and your bubbles, though!

Nigth night and sweet dreams TTYL *hugs*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            *glomps Mar* Oh Karl!!! Hi! I don't know you too well, but maybe a hug next time?

I'm gonna have to go to bed now girls
            It's almost midnight here and I got work tomorrow... and I;m all covered in sand so Todd and Steve will have to help me in the bath before I get any sleep!

Eddie and Greg and Bob are staying to play with you girls and your bubbles, though!

Nigth night and sweet dreams TTYL *hugs*
            Mar:*glomps back*

Karl: Sure, TP.

Mar: Bye TP.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Mar:*glomps back*

Karl: Sure, TP.

Mar: Bye TP.
              Nigth everyone! See you later Karl!
              sigpic

Comment

*Mar, Kenny, and Karl and Chris leave for the night*

Mar: I'll try to come back earlier tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

SW, Greg, Bob, and Eddie enter the holodeck and continue the beach program. SW takes out her bubbles and continues trying to make things like bubblecastles with her bubbles.
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

SW, Greg, Bob, and Eddie enter the holodeck and continue the beach program. SW takes out her bubbles and continues trying to make things like bubblecastles with her bubbles.
                    TP, Steve and Todd bounce in

Steve: *suggests he and TP carry on building their sandcastle* It's OK, Babe, I don't mind you getting all dirty now after last night's bubble bath!

Todd: Personally I love it when TP gets dirty!!! *walks over to SW* Now, my starry-eyed one, what's this I'm hearing about you falling asleep during my romantic advances towards you...?
                    sigpic

Comment

TP, Steve and Todd bounce in

Steve: *suggests he and TP carry on building their sandcastle* It's OK, Babe, I don't mind you getting all dirty now after last night's bubble bath!

Todd: Personally I love it when TP gets dirty!!! *walks over to SW* Now, my starry-eyed one, what's this I'm hearing about you falling asleep during my romantic advances towards you...?
                      SW: You better catch me quick before I start snoring. Hey, weren't we going to BURY someone in the sand?
                      sigpic

Comment

SW: You better catch me quick before I start snoring. Hey, weren't we going to BURY someone in the sand?
                        TP: Weeeeell... aaawww, but he's been sooooo good today, poor baby...

Steve: *whistling happily and innocently as he helps build TP's sandcastle*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Draygon and Michael enter in time to hear SW last comment*

Dray: I volenteer Michael!

Michael:
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Grinning, Eddie, Bob, and Greg run over toward Michael with buckets full of sand.
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Weeeeell... aaawww, but he's been sooooo good today, poor baby...

Steve: *whistling happily and innocently as he helps build TP's sandcastle*
                              SW: Who's been good today? Steve or Todd?
                              sigpic

Comment

Grinning, Eddie, Bob, and Greg run over toward Michael with buckets full of sand.
                                Michael: Oh great....

*Michael starts running, persude by Bob, Greg and Eddie*
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X