Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Shaun barges in angry then sits on a bench as WS comes to comfort him rubbing his back*

WS: Its okay my Shaun, they didn't mean it. *hugs*

Shaun: *holds up his mirror looking at his face*

*Karl comes and sits down on the other side of WS chuckling at Shaun*

Comment

Oh, Todd is always tricksie - he has ways of getting what HE wants and making you think it;s what YOU want!

*leaps up* Shaun, baby! Who's been annoying you? Don't spoil your beautiful face with that scowl, baby... *blows kisses* Let me see that fabulous smile
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Oh, Todd is always tricksie - he has ways of getting what HE wants and making you think it;s what YOU want!

*leaps up* Shaun, baby! Who's been annoying you? Don't spoil your beautiful face with that scowl, baby... *blows kisses* Let me see that fabulous smile
        *Shaun looks up at TP and smiles widely* Yes, more fabulous than Steve's Eh?

*WS and Karl both facepalm*

WS: He is upset because my friend saw a picture of him and called him "ugly"... Its very frustrating with people who go out and say this about such beautiful creatures ... *rubs down Shaun's back as he purrs*

Comment

Orb: *looks curiously over at Shaun, Karl, and WS*

(OOC: WS, do you want to adopt Karl of the many extension cords? )

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
            *Shaun looks up at TP and smiles widely* Yes, more fabulous than Steve's Eh?

*WS and Karl both facepalm*

WS: He is upset because my friend saw a picture of him and called him "ugly"... Its very frustrating with people who go out and say this about such beautiful creatures ... *rubs down Shaun's back as he purrs*
            TP: *faints*

Todd : Okay, now I;m not sure if she's been overcome by Shaun's dazzling grin or with disbelief that anything in the cosmos could possible hold a candle to her precious Steve... *revives TP*

TP: Philistines!!!! Just ignore them, Shaun - you're gorgeous! *buries face in Todd's hair and mutters* But not quite as gorgeous as Steve *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Those people need to have their vision checked. Starlit waterfall hair, skin of fine jade or fluorite, perfect bodies... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Orb: *looks curiously over at Shaun, Karl, and WS*

(OOC: WS, do you want to adopt Karl of the many extension cords? )
                Yes i would love to adopt Karl *hugs him* but how does a worshipper worship two wraith and handle them both if one has extreme jealous issues *pokes Shaun as he looks at Karl and smiles* "Darling, how can i be jealous? i look way much better than him. *cough* potato face.

WS:

Karl: ...Shall i get the cords again?

TP: *faints*

Todd : Okay, now I;m not sure if she's been overcome by Shaun's dazzling grin or with disbelief that anything in the cosmos could possible hold a candle to her precious Steve... *revives TP*

TP: Philistines!!!! Just ignore them, Shaun - you're gorgeous! *buries face in Todd's hair and mutters* But not quite as gorgeous as Steve *sigh*
                *Shaun winks at TP* "i heard that.." Though you will see that i will charm you more than both of them very soon my dear. No one can resist my charm.

Karl: *rolls eyes*

Comment

Orb: Those people need to have their vision checked. Starlit waterfall hair, skin of fine jade or fluorite, perfect bodies... *sigh*
                  ... amber eyes that melt into you like liquid gold, viper pits that can taste the scent of you in the air, and the ability to deliver ecstasy with just the touch of their hand... *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes i would love to adopt Karl *hugs him* but how does a worshipper worship two wraith and handle them both if one has extreme jealous issues *pokes Shaun as he looks at Karl and smiles* "Darling, how can i be jealous? i look way much better than him. *cough* potato face.

WS:

Karl: ...Shall i get the cords again?

*Shaun winks at TP* "i heard that.." Though you will see that i will charm you more than both of them very soon my dear. No one can resist my charm.

Karl: *rolls eyes*
                    TP: That's so true, Shaun... *blushes and flutters eyelashes*

Todd: You will find like the rest of our happy little band, dear brother, that when Steve is around our TP can see no one but him - hence we get rid of him every opportunity we can!!! LOL *snuggles TP*
                    sigpic

Comment

... amber eyes that melt into you like liquid gold, viper pits that can taste the scent of you in the air, and the ability to deliver ecstasy with just the touch of their hand... *sigh*
                      ... and what was it they said in Wraithial Discimination..."staying power" and "delirious at the height of ecstasy"?

Comment

... and what was it they said in Wraithial Discimination..."staying power" and "delirious at the height of ecstasy"?
                        Well indeed... our boys can multi-task in the prong department

Todd:
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes i would love to adopt Karl *hugs him*
                          Orb: Huzzah!!! Congrats, Karl and WS!

Bullseye: *wakes up*

Orb: *to Bullseye* WS is adopting Karl.

Bullseye: Congrats, bro!

Comment

Orb: Huzzah!!! Congrats, Karl and WS!

Bullseye: *wakes up*

Orb: *to Bullseye* WS is adopting Karl.

Bullseye: Congrats, bro!

Karl: Thanks Bullseye *hugs WS* Atleast i will be the "angel" side while Shaun over there is the devil *chuckles*.

*Shaun hisses at Karl and hugs the other side of WS*

WS: I will love you both the same *rubs both of their heads holding them close* and give you the best care i can give.

Comment

TP: It's a tough job worshipping more than one wraith

Todd: Ah, but you do it so well, my Pet

TP:

Greg & Spike: *join in the snuggling*
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: It's a tough job worshipping more than one wraith

Todd: Ah, but you do it so well, my Pet

TP:

Greg & Spike: *join in the snuggling*

WS: How many wraith do you worship TP?

Comment

Working...
                                X