Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betua: Its getting rather late, me and my pet will have to leave. Good night everyone.

RF: *stops ogling Steve, suddenly* oh, yeah we should get some sleep...>_> or not, knowing Betua ^_^

*RF and Betua gather their things and leave*

Betua: oh, yeah, What sweets do you want me to make next time?

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      According to Urban Dictionary, it is "an Aussie slang term for the those cheap 4 liter wine containers." Orb and Bullseye gave him some of Zaddik's hangover remedy.
      For which he (and I!) are extremely grateful! There is nothing worse than a hungover Tony.

Edgar: I disagree... DRUNK Tony is worse. He kept trying make me play a game of "Goon of Fortune". At least hungover Tony is quiet.

Addict: He WHAT? Goon of fortune Tony is becoming way too much of an archetypal Aussie bogan. I think he and I need a good, long trip off planet so that he can regain some Wraithiness.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Ah, no wonder Tony was under a bush, then! Cheers!
      He underwent what my alcohol loving friends would call a "good effort". Goon is nasty, but that much goon is a killer. Should I use any more archetypal Aussie slang, I will provide a link or picture!

Explaination: Goon of fortune - peg a goonbag to a washing line. Large group stand around it. Washing line is swung. Wherever the goon bag stops - the person closest must drink. This game is played by alcoholics, 18-year olds, bogans and evidently very drunk Wraith

Lol... that made me think. Urban Dictionary definition for Bogan
      sigpic

Comment

Todd: Tony turning into a bogan????????????????????? His pod brother Steve will be devastated! Addict, you and that boy need to come live on the COH for a while so he can regain some of his wraithy style and cool. Edgar - get your finger out and sort that boy's head! LOL
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post

Explaination: Goon of fortune - peg a goonbag to a washing line. Large group stand around it. Washing line is swung. Wherever the goon bag stops - the person closest must drink. This game is played by alcoholics, 18-year olds, bogans and evidently very drunk Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post

Betua: oh, yeah, What sweets do you want me to make next time?
            Orb: *looks up from massaging almond oil into Bullseye's nails* How about cookies? Italian pine nut cookies are good, with all that almond paste in them. Speaking of which, marzipan is also welcome!

Comment

TP: aaawwww! Orb you really spoil that wraith of yours And I lurve marzipan!

Todd: *offers marzipan fruits, which TP makes a grab for* Uh-uh... not until you oil my nails too!

TP: *pouts while rubbing oil into Todd's nails*

Todd: While you're there, my back is feeling a bit dry...

TP: Now that's more like it! *tosses marzipan aside and gets stuck into giving Todd a full-body massage*
              sigpic

Comment

Orb: I can't help it, TP, it is Bullseye's fault for being so worshipful.

Bullseye: Sure, blame the Wraith. *with his hands cleaner than Orb's, reaches over to grab a piece of marzipan, and feeds it to Orb*

Comment

Todd: We can't help it if we're cool Besides, who cares if it gets me a back massage?

TP: *happily concentrates on running thumbs in small, deep circles down either side of Todd's spine ridges*

Todd: *contented sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Orb: *looking at how content Todd is* Of course, Bullseye needs a back and spine massage now too.

Bullseye: You read my mind. *unsnaps his coat and overcoat, takes off his undershirt, and relaxes* *telepathically to Todd* Excellent idea, Commander.

Comment

Todd: *puuuuurrrrrrrr*

TP: *finishes off with a slow and lazy massage down the backs of Todd's legs, ending with pressure on the solar plexus reflexology point under the balls of his feet* That's you done now, baby - my turn now!!!!!!

Todd: But...

TP: Now, play fair - it;s MY turn now!

Todd: *sighs but swaps places with TP*

TP: Tee hee! There's method in volunteering to give the massage first! *contented sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Orb: *puts her ear down and listens to Bullseye's faint purring* Awww, he fell asleep. *grabs some of Addict's cake and cookies and sits back down beside her sleeping Wraith*

Comment

Todd: *still massaging TP* I bet Bullseye's faking it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Orb: *smoothing down the lock at the back of the crown of Bullseye's hair that usually does not lay flat* He's out like an electromagnetic pulse device with its ZPM disconnected. Sometimes he works too hard. He is a good officer.
                            Last edited by WraithTech; 07 September 2010, 10:14 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Todd: Now that is sweet! How come you're not all lovey-dovey with me like that anymore, TP?

TP: Cos I know you well now! Tricksie Todd!

Todd: Ho hum... but you wouldn't want me any other way...

TP: Nope - love you heaps just the way you are!

Todd: *rubs TP's neck just the way she likes it*
                              sigpic

Comment

Orb: At least you admit it, Todd. TP, what makes him so tricksie?

Comment

Working...
                                X