Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *yawns and leans against Steve's shoulder*

Steve: Tired, Princess? You;ve had a busy weekend and you;ve work tomorrow - time for bed I think.

Seth & Aurel: *stick head round door* We've got her rooms all ready, bro - and some hot chocolate too

Greg: *slopes off gto SW's place to help her with some stuff* See you later, guys *kisses TP good night, waves to all the girls, takes a Pandora flower for SW*

Steve: *picks up TP and carries her off ot bed* Night ladies

Seth & Aurel: *blow kisses to everyone then follow Steve*

TP: *waves* Night everyone
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: Time we got going, too. Night everyone
      Azrael: About those game you where talking about...

Comment

WS to Orb: Yes a chocolate match should be better than mud chocolate yummy wraith!

Shaun: *Hisses at Steve* "you may win this battle with those stylish boots but i will win the war!"

*WS waves to DS & Rhys, and TP & Steve as they leave*

*Shaun crosses his legs and pouts as WS gives him a hug*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          WS to Orb: Yes a chocolate match should be better than mud chocolate yummy wraith!

Shaun: *Hisses at Steve* "you may win this battle with those stylish boots but i will win the war!"

*WS waves to DS & Rhys, and TP & Steve as they leave*

*Shaun crosses his legs and pouts as WS gives him a hug*

Night WS! *blows kisses to Shaun* Night baby!
          sigpic

Comment

Orb: Good night, everyone, sweet Wraithy dreams!

Bullseye: *takes Orb on a walk through the lush foliage of the garden, far from the main trails, before going to their room*

Comment

*Addict ventures into the deserted party holodeck to find Tony asleep under a bush and Edgar playing a solitary game of Kalto*

Addict: Why is Tony under the bush?

Edgar: He got so tired waiting for you that he downed a goonbag.

Addict: exactly how did he GET a goonbag.

Edgar: Tony has his ways.

*Addict kicks Tony awake, before leaving a cake on the table. It reads "I hope everyone had a good time, love Addict"*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Orb and Bullseye: *toss crumbled bread to the birds*

*A Blue Jay joins in (for BlueJay!)*

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/gal...Blue%20Jay.jpg
                what a pretty birdie

Shawns got a wicked set of nails, all the better for back scratching me thinks
                sigpic
                FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Betua: *randomly glomps buejay* Welcome!! *hands her a tray of freshly baked cookies!*

RF: hello, BlueJay, nice to meet you. *set another tray on the table*

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                    what a pretty birdie

Shawns got a wicked set of nails, all the better for back scratching me thinks

So does Steve I also figure the nails are good for hair combing... if a brush isn't handy!
                    sigpic

Comment

yummy cookies
                      sigpic
                      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        *Addict ventures into the deserted party holodeck to find Tony asleep under a bush and Edgar playing a solitary game of Kalto*

Addict: Why is Tony under the bush?

Edgar: He got so tired waiting for you that he downed a goonbag.

Addict: exactly how did he GET a goonbag.

Edgar: Tony has his ways.

*Addict kicks Tony awake, before leaving a cake on the table. It reads "I hope everyone had a good time, love Addict"*

What's a goonbag?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          What's a goonbag?
                          According to Urban Dictionary, it is "an Aussie slang term for those cheap 4 liter wine containers." Orb and Bullseye gave him some of Zaddik's hangover remedy.
                          Last edited by WraithTech; 07 September 2010, 10:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            According to Urban Dictionary, it is "an Aussie slang term for the those cheap 4 liter wine containers." Orb and Bullseye gave him some of Zaddik's hangover remedy.
                            Ah, no wonder Tony was under a bush, then! Cheers!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Shaun walks in with WS and swings his hair around winking at TP then smirks at Steve*

WS: Shaun this will not end well if you keep doing that! You saw how angry Steve got with Sheppard that time!

Shaun: *rolls eyes* My dear, i would hate to see anything happen to him... if he tried.

WS: *facepam*
                              *pushes Shaun to walk faster* come on lets go sit down before you get us in trouble!

Comment

Fortunately Steve is visiting with SW tonight and Todd just rolls his eyes!

Todd: Nice hairdo, Shaun! Me and TP were just heading off for bed, but the drones will get you anything you need. Take good care of that sweet worshipper you have there, bro *blows kiss to WS* Night!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X